chapter 3

I think I love you!

Baekhyun was cleaning the bar when he saw a lost boy coming in,his hair was a little pink with big and lost eyes but beautiful.

,,Can I help you boy?Did you gost lost?'' Baekhyun wanted to be the nice guy he always is.The boy looked at him blincking his eyes but he came slowly at the bar.

,,Yes,I was looking for Jongin,did I got the right place?'' Baekhyun looked puzzled at him,since when is Jongin a e?

,,Jongin?Kim Jongin?'' Baekhyun wanted to be sure that they talk about the same Jongin before calling the cops.

,,Yes Kim Jongin ..Kai,or how you wanna call him,he told me to come to his work place.'' He tilled his head pouting.

,,Who are you again?'' Baekhyun looked more puzzled at him.

,,Oh yes how stupid from me,my name is Luhan I'm his roommate.'' Luhan made a bow smiling at a shocked Baekhyun.

His eyes were double in size with mouth opened,he was Luhan?Wow,that was his only thought.

,,You're Luhan?!But he told me you're blond?'' ,,and good looking but daim you're beautiful.''

,,Oh I made it today like this,I was bored walking and I said let's make a change,I look funny no?''Luhan touched his new pink hair ruffing it a little.

,,Noooo...you look good?'' ,,and beautiful,aish this Jongin,he really need to confess or else I will kick his .''

,,You think so?'' Baekhyun nodded his head still lost and shocked.

,,Take a sit and drink something,Jongin is out with Canyeol to get something for the bar but they need to be here in any time,I'm Baekhyun by the way his best friend.'' This was the perfect time to ask Luhan about him and Jongin.

,,Thank you! Can I have some water,is so hot ouside.'' Luhan took a place at the bar looking around him.

,,Sure,so Luhan you like living with lazy Jongin?'' Good thing Jongin was out,he will know if Luhan is gay or not.

,,Actually yes,he is lazy but when I ask him to do something he always says yes.'' Baekhyun nodded his head smirking.,,Jongin you little ,you like him that much?Tsk Tsk Tsk.''

,,He told me that you will leave at the end of the summer.'' 

,,I don't know yet,if the program from the college is how I wanna be it,then I won't leave but if not I will because in China I have a scholarship and I don't wanna lose it for nothing.'' Baekhyun nodded again.

,,So you have a girlfriend in China?'' That question made Luhan blush,Baekhyun was really straightforeward.

,,N-no?I'm never home so why should I have a girlfriend?I like to be free.'' Luhan smiled drinking his water.

,,That is good!!You can always find a girlfriend here and never leave Korea!'' Baekhyun smirked waiting to see his face but Luhan just smiled nodding his head.

,,Yes, maybe ,one day?'' Baekhyun wanted to ask him more but Jongin and Chanyeol were coming back laughing but Jongin stopped when he saw Luhan at the bar with Baekhyun,for all he knows Luhan can know the truth by now,Baekhyun likes to talk to much.

,,Luhan?'' Luhan turned when he heard his voice smiling happily.

,,You really came! And what did you do to your hair?!'' Jongin blinked his eyes looking at Luhan,he looked good with pink hair.

,,Yes I was bored and you don't like it?'' Luhan started to pout,Baekhyun was glancing at the too trying to understand where Luhan was standing,friends or more than friends?

,,It lookes good on you but I like your blond hair more.'' Jongin took one strand of hair in his hand looking more better.

,,It will wash out don't worry.'' Luhan smiled touching his one hair.

,,Okay?Sorry I was out to buy something I hope Baekhyun didn't bodered you.''

,,Yah Kim Jongin!How can you say something like that to your funny, cute and smart best friend?!'' Luhan started to laugh when he saw how funny Baekhyun is.

,, Oh my funny,cute and smart friend you have customers!''  Baekhyun stook out his tongue leaving.

,,I'm sorry for Baek,he can get really hiper.'' Jongin sat down next to Luhan.

,,He is funny and he didn't bodered me,is nice to have good friends like him.'' 

,,I know,we just teas each other like that all the time but he is really a good friend.'' Jongin smiled because it was true when his last boyfriend left him he was a mess but Baekhyun made him fight always coming to his place to see if he was still alive.

,,Jongin I need to go now but see you home,I will make dinner tonight so come home fast.'' Luhan stood up bowing to Baekhyun and waving to Jongin.

 

Jongin was lost still looking at the door where Luhan went,the pink hair made him even more cute,he was jealous that others will see how beautiful Luhan is now.

,,Jongin!'' Jongin jumped when he heard Baekhyun right behind him,he looked at his best friend grinning face,glaring at him.

,,What did you told him?'' 

,,Nothing ,calm down,I'm not that stupid.'' Chanyeol sat next to Jongin laughing.

,,Luhan is really good looking Jongin.'' He placed a big hand on his back patting him.

,,I know,why do you think I like him?He is good looking and nice,funny all that I need in a guy.'' Jongin started to sulk alone.

,,Jongin he is not good looking,he is beautiful,like really beautiful,you better confess soon or I will,if I wasn't with Chanyeol I would ask him out.''

,,Yah Byun Baekhyun,you're my boyfriend!'' Now was Chanyeol time to sulk.

,,I know that but Luhan is more beautiful.'' Baekhyun was right,but how to tell him?,,Oh hey I like you!''

,,Baek thank you but maybe is better for him to leave,I was okey until he came and I don't even know if he likes girl or boys.'' 

,,Jongin you weren't okay,you need this,trust me.'' Jongin didn't replay anything he was thinking what is better to do.

 

 

 

It was ten pm when he left the bar walking slowly home,Luhan told him to be home fast but his feet made him walk slowly thinking more,on his way home he got Luhan's bubble tea like every night,he loves the way the older is smiling like a kid when he gets his bubble tea.

Jongin opened the door smelling the food,he took off his shoes going in the living room but stopped in his track.

,,L-Luhan?'' Luhan looked up at him smiling from the sofa.

,,You're finely home,let's eat!'' 

,,You're blond again!Why?!'' Luhan's hair was back to his original color.

,,Oh you didn't like it so I made it blond again,I was looking funny anyway,people were looking at me strange.'' Jongin wanted to tell him that people were looking at him because he looked daeback not because he looked funny.

,,You look good even if your hair is pink or blond or black,you're born cute.'' Jongin saw a blush in his cheeks but Luhan glared at him after.

,,Yah Kim Jongin! I am manly not cute!!!I'm older than you show some respect please!'' Luhan pouted like a baby making him more cute.

,,Now let's eat I'm hungry!'' Jongin smiled,yes Luhan you're manly that's why you always pout and act like a baby when you drink bubble tea,but I like that about you,hell I love everything about you.You're perfect.

,,Come on Jongin!'' Luhan popped his head out off the kitchen looking at him.

,,Yes Hyung!I'm coming!'' 

,,Yah!!!! I told you never call me hyung!'' Jongin started to laugh,yes life will be boring again when Luhan will leave,because he won't confess to soon. 

 

 

 

 

is just a really small chapter I think the smalles I ever write but I promise next ime it will be longer^^ enjoy<3