chapter 5

I think I love you!

,,You better leave now,or I will hurt you this time for what you did.''

,,Please Baek,tell me where can I find him?I'm sorry for what I did,I still love him and I am sure he still loves me.''

,,You ing left him,just like that,you know how much he cried for you?Do you?And after so many time you came back?'' Baekhyun was boiling with anger.

,,I won't leave until I find out where Jongin lives now,I need to talk with him.'' 

,,Leave and never come back,don't make me yell at you,ing leave now!'' Baekhyun was about to get more angry.

,,K-Kyungsoo?'' They turned seeing Jongin staying there looking with big eyes at his ex boyfriend.

,,Hey Jongin long time no see.'' Kyungsoo smiled even if Baekhyun was about to slap him.

 

 

Baekhyun was angry,sitting at the bar glaring at Kyungsoo and Jongin that were talking at a table.

Why did Kyungsoo came back now?He left for a reason,he didn't care about Jongin then so why did he came now when Jongin has Luhan?Baekhyun was sure that Jongin still loves Kyungsoo,the younger was his first true love but one day he just left,leaving Jongin just a note telling him good bye.

Chanyeol hugged his lover kissing his cheek.

,,Baek don't be angry,Jongin is a big boy now,he knows better what he wants,if he still loves Kyungsoo you know that he will go back to him,but I'm sure that Jongin is more smart than that and he won't accept Kyungsoo back.'' Baekhyun nodded because Chanyeol was right,but his blood started to boil again when Kyungsoo kissed Jongin's cheek leaving the bar smiling.

,,Okay maybe Jongin is not that smart and he will take Kyungsoo back?''Chanyeol felt how Baekhyun was digging his nails in his arm angry.

,,Baby that hurts,please kill him not me!'' Baekhyung let go of Chanyeol going to Jongin,Chanyeol was making a hurt face looking at his bleeding arm.

 

 

,,What was that Jongin?!'' Baekhyun sat down at the table where Jongin was looking lost.

,,He came back Baek,after so many time,Kyungsoo came back,begging me to be back together,why?Tell me why now!?'' Baekhyun didn't expect to see Jongin like this,he was about to tear up.

,,Jongin I am your best friend,I will tell you this as a friend,do what your heart wants,if you still love Kyungsoo then I don't know,get back together but if you like Luhan that much as you say confess,is up to you.'' Baekhyun sat up patting his shoulder.

 

Jongin took off from work that day,yes he still loves Kyungsoo after all that he did he still loves him,but he likes Luhan as well or that was just in his head,he wanted a replacement for Kyungsoo someone to make him feel better.But Luhan will leave in the end,he will be all alone again,maybe he should give Kyungsoo a second chance after all ,everyone deserve one no?But then again why does he thinks about Luhan now?

Jongin walked more thinking,this days he was more in the park thinking than home.

 

 

Baekhyun was cleaning the bar when a cute honey hair boy got in smiling like always.

,,Hey Baekhyun!Look what I got you!'' Luhan smiled sitting down giving Baekhyun a bag with dumplings in.

,,Oh what are you doing here Luhan?'' Baekhyun was happy when he saw the food.

,,I was passing by and I wanted to see you guys.'' Luhan was looking around the bar hoping to see someone.

,,Jongin left today,he should be home by now.'' Baekhyun told him while eating a dumpling.

,,Oh he left?Why?! Something happened?'' Luhan strated to get worried,was Jongin sick?

,,Is nothing,he was juat tired and don't worry to much,Jongin is really okay.'' Baekhyun hoped the same.He just hopes that Jongin is home sleeping by now.

,,Oh then I should go home as well,I am super tired as well and I need a good sleep.'' Luhan bowed to Baekhyun turning to leave.

,,Hey Luhan?'' Baekhyun wanted to tell him about Kyungsoo but it was more right for Jongin to be the one to confess.

,,Yes Baek?'' Luhan tilled his head to one side waiting.

,,Nothing,be careful on the way home.'' Luhan smiled waving to Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Luhan went home humming,he was in a good mood today,he was thinking what to eat,maybe some soup?Jongin will like that no?Luhan got home but the apartament was empty.

,,Hm strange,where is Jongin?Is he still out?Well he will come home soon.''Luhan went to the bedroom sitting in bed,he slowly felt asleep.

 

It was a warm night,the starts were up shining like always,Jongin was looking up the sky,if he gets back together with Kyungsoo,will he leave again?Is Kyungsoo playing with him again?But if he gets back with him,Luhan needs to leave,that will hurt him as well.Luhan was to nice to make him leave now,and the truth is that he doesn't want him to leave.

,,Ahh Idiot!!'' Jongin ruffed his hair sitting up,he needs to go home and see his hyung,he must be worried by now.

 

Jongin got home opening the door slowly,he was sure that Luhan was sleeping by now or he was awake waiting like always for him,but the apartament was dark so that means Luhan is sleeping so he was,in their bed,Luhan was sleeping hugging Jongin's pillow to his chest.Jongin sat down on the bed lookin at him,Luhan was so innocent,not like Kyungsoo,they were so different in so many ways,but Luhan is gay?That was the question,what if he choose him over Kyungsoo and Luhan likes girls in the end?

Luhan opened his eyes,feeling that someone is staring at him,he saw Jongin in bed with his head down,upset.

,,Jongin?What time is it?'' Jongin heard Luhan sitting up ruffing his hair,his sleepy face was so cute,that made him smile a little.

,,Go back to sleep Luhan,is late.'' Luhan blinked his eyes trying to get ride of the sleepiness.

,,Why are you upset?I was at your work place today and Baekhyun told me that you left early because you are tired.'' Jongin felt bad because he saw the worried face of his hyung.

,,I'm sorry,I saw someone,but don't worry I'm okay now,sleep.'' Jongin smiled sitting up.

,,W-where are you going Jongin?Who did you saw?'' Luhan catched his shirt fast.

,,I think is better for me to sleep on the couch,I don't feel that good and I don't wanna disturb your sleep.'' 

,,Stay here please,you won't disturb me.'' Luhan looked down,he wanted to say more but maybe now is not the time.

Jongin sat down next to his hyung looking into his eyes,Jongin wanted to tell him everything what happened,who he saw today,how much he cried when Kyungsoo left how much he likes him how scared he is now. But he didn't,they both felt asleep face to face.

 

 

The next day Jongin stood home again,Luhan was looking at him worried,who did he saw that the younger was this upset and distant?Some ex love?That should be it,or maybe family?He knows nothing about him,Jongin always says that his family in not important,why is that?What is he hiding?

 

They were both eating dinner in silence,Jongin didn't talk about anything today,Luhan was really worried now,what can he do to make the younger smile again?

,,Jon.....'' Luhan and Jongin heard the door bell ringing so Luhan stood up to see who it is,he was thinking that is Baekhyun but when he opened the door,some good looking kid smiled at him.

,,I'm here to see Jongin!'' Luhan blinked his eyes puzzled.

,,Can I know who is asking for him?'' Luhan smiled like he always does.

,,I'm Kyungsoo his ex boyfriend and I need to talk with him.''Luhan's smile felt turning his head when he heard Jongin behind him.

,,Jongin hey!'' Kyungsoo got in jumping to hug him,Jongin was dreaming or Kyungsoo is really here?

Luhan was standing there shoked of what happens,did he heard right ex boyfriend?That means that Jongin is gay?

 

,,Let's go out and talk Jongin ,please.'' Kyungsoo was pulling his hand but Jongin was still in place.

,,Oh don't worry I will leave you guys to chat,so stay here.'' Luhan told them smiling pulling his sneakers.

,,Luhan you don't need to go....''

,,Oh don't worry about me Jongin,I'm older remember?I will be home later,you guys have so much to talk about,see you later.'' Luhan left the apartament running down the strairs once the door was closed. 

 

 

 

 

Hey ho! Enjoy<3