chapter 4

I think I love you!

,,Where are we going Jongin?'' Luhan asked him yawing from the passanger seat.

,,I told you it's a surptise,now shis!'' Jongin grinned at the older making Luhan to sulk.

,,Jongin is Saturday,and is 7 am ,why in the God's name did you woke up me this early and drag me out to nowhere?!'' Luhan was about to punch Jongin if he didn't replay soon.

,,Okay you won,we are going to the beach with Baek and Chanyeol,happy now hyung?!'' Jongin felt how Luhan punched his arm.

,,Yah why did you do that?!'' Luhan crossed his arms above his chest.

,,I told you never to call me hyung and yet you do!My name is Luhan did you got it Kim Jongin?! L U H A N !!!''  Jongin started to laugh seeing his hyung so angry about him calling him hyung.What was the big deal after all?

,,Okay I got it Luhan H Y U N G!!!!'' 

,,Yah! I will kill you this time!!'' Luhan started to punch his arm making Jongin to laugh and lose control over the wheel.

They both got paller but luckily Jongin got the car on the road again avoiding some drama.

,,I'm sorry?'' Luhan talked first still eyes glued to the road.

,,Is okay,I sorry for teasing you,I know how much you hate it when I call you hyung but tehnically you're older so I should call you hyung.'' Jongin glanced a little at him looking back at the road.

,,I know but I like it when you call me Luhan that is all,everyone else calls me hyung..I just...want you to call me Luhan.'' Jongin didn't say anything he only nodded.Luhan has his one reasons,he won't ask more if he doesn't wanna talk about it.

 

 

Jongin and Luhan drived in silence,for Jongin it was okay he loves to drive in silence only when he heard a snore from Luhan he looked to his right seeing his hyung sleeping with his head on the window.

Luhan was so cute when he was sleeping,just like a baby,he found out in the second night they shared the same bed that Luhan has this sleeping habits when he's yelping in his sleep,Jongin found that even more cuter for someone that thinks of himself as a manly guy,Luhan's nothing but cute even if his punches hurts like hell.

 

 

After a five hours drive, Jongin pulled the car in front of a big house,they will stay here for the weekend along with some others couples,well they were not a couple but will share the same room.Luhan was still sleeping,he was really tired this days,Jongin told him not to wait for him because this days the bar is more full but Luhan always waits for him,Jongin wanted to think that the older likes him more than a friend if he always stays up so late but Luhan always tells him that he's sleeping all day so in the night he's not sleepy.

,,Luhan,we're here,wake up.'' Jongin moved him slowly making Luhan to open his eyes.

,,Oh really? Did I felt asleep?'' Luhan was rubbing his tired eyes looking better where he is.

,,Come on Baek is here,let's see the room.'' Luhan nodded getting out the car,the salty air made him smile happy,they really were at the sea,he was more that happy to be here.

,,Lulu! Jonginnie! You're finely here!!!!'' Baekhyun came out of the hugging them.Jongin glared at him,why is Baekhyun calling him Lulu?

Baekhyun smirked at him seeing the jealousy from his friend eyes,he will make Jongin to open up to Luhan sooner or later,that was his plan because he knows Jongin so good that he knows he won't ever confesse only if Luhan says someting first.

,,Come you guys move!!'' Baekhyun pulled Luhan's arm in the house.

,,Yah! Baek! Stop.......!'' Luhan and Baekhyung looked back at him,well Luhan was the puzzled one now.

,,Something happened Jongin?'' Luhan tilled his head blinking his big eyes.

,,Yah Jonginnig something happened?'' Baekhyun smirked hugging Luhan's arm more.

,,Nop! Everything'

s fine!'' Jongin smiled but in his head he was killing Baekhyun so slowly and painfully.

,,Let's go then!'' Baekhyun pulled Luhan in the house letting Jongin to sulk alone .

,,One day Baek,One day I will kick that diva .'' Jongin singed tacking his and Luhan's luggage in the house.

 

The house looked nice,with many rooms,the inside was made from wood and glass,Jongin heard the waves coming from the end of the house,he left the luggage down going to see the view,the glass doors made everything to look beautiful,he felt the sand under his feet smiling happy,this weeked will be the best,outside there were some girls and guys playing in the water,probably they were accommodated here as well,he didn't care as long he has Luhan and his friends over.

Jongin got back in the house going up where his and Luhan's room was.....two beds?Jongin dropped the luggage down making Luhan and Baekhyun to look at him scared.

,,Yah KIM JONGIN! You scared the out off me!''Baekhyun was the first to scream at him.

,,Sorry it slipped?'' Jongin was glaring at the beds,why are there two beds? He should sleep with Luhan in the same bed!

,,Well change and let's go out,Chany is out wating so hurry up guys!'' Baekhyun winked at Jongin leaving the room humming.

 

 

Luhan opened his luggage pulling out a shirt and shorts going in the bathroom to change,he was so happy to be here and enjoy his weekend.Jongin pouted so hard after his hyung got in the bathroom that he even shared a tear looking at the beds,no more hugging from his hyung.

Jongin started to kick his legs frustrated,,why him?Why always him?!''  He started to sound like Baekhyun now,,call down Jongin is just a weekend after that Luhan will hug you again,yup that's it Jongin smile.''  But he started to kick his legs again dropping on the bed face down.

Luhan came out from the bathroom looking more puzzled at Jongin,what's wrong with him?

,,Jongin?Something happened?'' Jongin shook his head still pouting on the bed.

,,Then let's go! Baek will come back after you again.'' Jongin sat up groaning like a baby.He went to his one luggage tacking out just a pair of shorts undressing in front of Luhan.

,,I'm done!'' Jongin turned to Luhan missing by a little his red face,Jongin was looking really hot,with his tanned skin and perfect abs.

Luhan left the room fast going out where Baek and Chanyeol were,he was so concentrated that he bumped on a hard chest making him whine.

,,I'm so sorry I didn't see you!'' Luhan bowed rubbing his nose.

,,Hyung?!'' Luhan opened his eyes looking better at the person he bumped into,Jongin came down after him seeing everything.

,,S-Sehun?! Oh My God is really you!!!!'' Luhan jumped on him hugging him tight,Jongin was mouth opened looking at wath happens before him,,why is Luhan hugging that hot guy?!'' 

,,Hyung I missed you! I can't belive I see you again!'' Sehun hugged him back happy.

,,I can't belive I see you here!How are you?!'' Luhan left with Sehun leving Jongin in tears alone.

What is going on here?Who is that guy?Why is he hugging his Luhan?And why is he calling him hyung?Jongin got out from the house seeing Luhan sitting next to that Sehun guy laughing.He sat down next to Baekhyun sulking and killing the guy with his eyes.

,,Jongin?Where is Luhan?And why do you lookin like you're about to kill someone?'' Jongin pointed his finger where Luhan and that guy were.

,,Who is that?'' Baekhyun asked puzzle.

,,I don't know,but he knows Luhan because they were hugging each other!'' 

,,Oh.'' Baekhyun glanced back at Luhan and the guy,the older was really happy seeing his friend,well he didn't expect this when he reserved the house,he wated Jongin to confess to Luhan not be apart from him.

Jongin saw how Sehun's hand moved on Luhan's back down to his spine,his blood started to boil in anger.

 

The rest of the day went like this,Jongin killing the guy with his eyes,Luhan having fun with him and Baekhyun trying to calm his friend down.Jongin saw his hyung coming to them with that guy happy.

,,Guys I'm so sorry for ignoring you but I wanna introduce you my long friend Sehun,Sehun they are my friends Jongin,Baekhyu and Chanyeol.'' Sehun waved to them smiling.

,,Hey ho!My name is Oh Sehun,nice to meet all of you.'' Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were mouth opened looking at him.

,,You're from Oh family?!'' They all said in union,Luhan looked puzzled at them.

,,You know him?'' They had to take some time to recover from the shock.

,,Who doesn't know him? Oh family is the most rich family in Korea after the president,all Korea knows him!'' Baekhyun said blinking his eyes,he saw Sehun in magazines but looking up close the younger was really good looking.

,,Hey is not true,my family is rich not me,please don't look at me like that,I hate it!I just like to be normal like everyone else.'' Sehun scratched behing his head smiling.

,,Still you are that rich and good looking,ohh.'' Baekhyun felt how his boyfriend elbowed him.

,,Hahaha..thank you for that,hyung come let me show you something,and you guys sorry for tacking him away!'' Luhan didn't had time to say something because Sehun dragged him.

,,Jongin I'm really sorry,I didn't knew that this will happen,see the bright side,home you're always with him?I'm sorry again.'' Jongin knew that Baekhyun  has nothing to do with this and seeing his friend so upsate made him more angry.

,,Is okay Baek,we didn't knew that Koreas bad boy is here or that Luhan knows him.I'm going to my room from now,see you guys later.'' Baekhyun nodded pouting,he know that Jongin is hurt now.

 

Jongin got to his room going to take a long long shower,after he was done the younger sat down on the bed hearing Luhan's laugh from downstairs.What was more bad than two beds is Luhan not coming to sleep at all,it was one am and Jongin was still up,Luhan was still with Sehun,sleeping in the same bed?Cuddling?Kissing?But is Luhan gay after all?

,,Aish Jongin stop thinking that way,Luhan is free to do anything he wants so stop!'' Jongin slapped his face so hard that he started to tear,or the tears were from another reason?Jongin closed his eyes mummbling a ,,good night Luhan hyung.'' 

 

 

It was seven am when Jongin got up going down to eat something,he didn't sleep at all last night,call him stupid but he can't sleep without Luhan,to feel the older behind him,he was that love sick and pathetic?Jongin ruffed his hair but stood in place when he saw Luhan sleeping on the couch next to Sehun,his heart broke in million of pieces,he was about to go there and pull Luhan from Sehun but why?Jongin turned around about to leave in his room again when he heard Luhan waking up.

,,Jongin?Did I felt asleep here?'' Jongin turned seeing his Luhan,looking the same way when he wakes up in the morning next to him.

,,Oh yes hyung,I guess you were to tired to come up and sleep.'' Jongin tried to smile but failed.

,,Yah Kim Jongin don't call me hyung!I will hurt you this time!'' Luhan sat up going to Jongin hitting his arm.Jongin was just looking at him not smiling.

,,Something happened Jongin?'' Luhan asked worried when he saw his serious face.

,,Nop nothing is wrong hyung,go up and wash I'll make some eggs.''Jongin went to the kitchen leaving Luhan puzzled in place.

,,Hyung.'' he heard Sehun calling his name,Luhan looked at the boy on the couch that was grinning at him.

,,I think your friend got upset because I took you away from him,I'm sorry for that,I was just happy to see you again.'' Sehun stood up passing Luhan yawing.

,,Is okay Sehun,I had fun seeing you again and I think you're right,I left them alone,I better go and help him,he is so bad with cooking,I can't belive he survived until now.'' Luhan shook his head smiling.

,,Why don't you move with me hyung?I told you this last time,you're always welcom to stay with me.'' Luhan smiled bowing.

,,Is okay Sehun,I like living there and if I need help I will always call you.'' Sehun smiled back going up.

,,See you again hyung!'' Jongin heard everything,what if Luhan leaves sooner and he won't confess?What then?Jongin singed leaving the house,he wanted to be alone,to think.

 

 

 

The sunny day turned into a sad one,even the clouds were gray,the rain will be here soon and Jongin was still out,Luhan was worried when he didn't find Jongin the the kitchen,he went looking for him but Baekhyun told him not to worry because this is Jongin.Luhan was in his room looking out when he saw the first drops of rain on the window,he hates rain more than anything,it will be a storm soon thunders and lightnings was heard,making him to tear.

 

Jongin didn't care if he was wet now,but looking up seeing the bad weather he decided to go back,a cold wasn't good now for him,when he got in the house,nobody was in the living room,he thought that everyone is in their room sleeping by now,he slowly went up to his room expecting to find his hyung there but the room was empty,Jongin think that maybe Luhan is with Sehun again ,he wanted to go and take a shower when Jongin heard a sob making him turn.

Luhan was in the corner,hidding his face and jumping every time a lightning was on the sky,he was sobbing alone,Jongin went to him,he never knew that Luhan hates storms.The younger sat down next to Luhan not saying anything.With every sound Luhan jumped more scared,he knows that Jongin is next to him,he felt a little better but not really,he was really scared now,Jongin wanted to pat his head but Luhan jumped on him hugging his middle and hidding his crying face on his shirt,Jongin was taken aback a little but he hugged Luhan back rubbing his back trying to make him feel better.

Luhan didn't care if Jongin was still wet,he wanted to feel protected.

,,Luhan,let's go to bed what do you say?I will be next to you.'' Luhan felt that Jongin was shacking a little,probably he was cold.Jongin stood up pulling Luhan with him.

,,Sleep Luhan,I'll be in the bed next to you.'' Jongin went to his bed when he heard creaks,he looked seeing Luhan moving his bed next to Jongin's one.

,,This is more better Jongin.'' Luhan jumped in the bed happy,Jongin felt happy as well getting in the bed after he changed his wet clothes.

,,Good night Luhan.'' He said in the dark but in replay he got a snore from his hyung,Jongin started to smile feeling him again next to him,this was better,in no time he was in dream land as well.

 

 

 

 

The sun was shining bright on the sky making Jongin to open his eyes seeing the beautiful weather,the storm was gone,he wanted to stand up but he felt a tight hold arown his waist,the younger started to smile seeing Luhan on his bed hugging him this tight.Jongin sat down looking at his hyung's face better,he was really beautiful,how can someone look so good?With every day Jongin starts to like him even more,he will really miss him if Luhan will leave Korea.But maybe he will have the courage to confess soon.

Luhan startes to groan moving pulling back from Jongin,he started to yawn opening his eyes ,seeing the sun.

,,Morning Luhan.'' Jongin smiled pocking his cheek.

,,Morning,the storm is over!How bad that we need to leave home now.'' Luhan puffed his cheeks making Jongin to die slowly.

,,Well we can always come back here.'' Luhan nodded his head looking in Jongin's eyes lost.

,,Jongin,I'm sorry for yesterday,Sehun is a friend that I knew from China,I didn't mean to ignore you guys and thank you for yesterday,I know I sound like a kid but I hate storms more that anything.'' Luhan moved his eyes looking down.

,,Is okay Lu,I will always hold your hand when is a storm outside.'' Luhan looked again in his eyes smiling.

,,Thank you,you're really a good friend,Baek is lucky to be always next to you.'' For Jongin this sounded like good bye and he didn't like it.

,,Hyung,you're still here and you can always stay here for college.'' Jongin hoped to see a smile but he got a punch in the face from an angry Luhan.

,,I won't talk with you ever again!'' Jongin wanted to bicker back but Baekhyun knocked at the door calling them.

,,Wake up sleepy heads!We need to leave now!'' Luhan sat up from the bed opening the door.

Baekhyun was glad to see Jongin in the room.

,,Hm?Jonginnie? Why are you sulking?'' Baekhyun tilled his head puzzled.

,,Lu hyung is mean! He punched my face because I called him hyung.''Baekhyun started to laugh,Jongin can be really stupid.

,Aigoo! you too are something,now stop fooling aroung and let's go home!I will leave first because I wanna visit my mom on my way back,but Jongin I'll see you at work and Luhan kick his again!'' Baekhyun run from the room avoiding the flying pillow.

,,I love you as well Jongin!'' Baekhyun yelled running back to his room.

Luhan glared back at Jongin getting ready to leave as well.Jongin was sure that Luhan will chat with him again but here they were in the car going back home with Luhan ignoring him.

,,Luhan can you please talk with me now?''Jongin had enough but the older was still ignoring him

,,Come on I told you that I'm sorry!!!!!!!''Luhan glared at him making Jongin to pout.But he had a stupid idea.

,,Okay ignore me! hyung!Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!'' Luhan start punching him.

,,YOU'RE SO DEAD KIM JONGIN!!!!!!!'' Jongin grined back at him.

,,I made you talk hyung!!!'' Luhan started to laugh so hard that he had tears in his eyes.

,,You're something Jongin that's what I like about you.'' Luhan was still laughing but Jongin was happy hearing his hyung telling him that,maybe Luhan really likes him as well or maybe he is to nice.

 

 

 

So so sorry for all the mistakes>< and how a i promise a longer chapter^^ enjoy<3