chapter 1

I think I love you!

Knock Knock!

Kai heard knocking at the door, he started groaning getting out off bed.

,,Kim Jongin open this door!''It was the owner probably after rent again.

,,What?!'' Kai opened the door still sleepy,the owner was strange,not too old with glasses and he always wears a bathrobe and he is really nosy.

,,I'm happy you're up Jongin,when do you think you'll pay the rent?''For this he woke me up?Jongin wanted to kill him.

,,I told you that I will get my pay this week,I will have all the money then.''

,,Well until then...you will share the apartament with him!''Kai opened the door more seeing his new roommate.

,,Hello my name is Luhan.''He made a bow leaving Kai stunned looking at him,Luhan was shorter than him with a baby face ,honey hair and a beautiful smile.

,,Hey Jongin did you felt asleep?Aish this brat!I hope you two will get along okay because he will be your roommate for three mounts.''Luhan smiled at Kai again.

,,I will leave you alone now.'' The owner left and Kai wanted to help Luhan with his luggage but the he did the same,their hands meet on the suitcase handle,Kai looked immediatly in Luhan's eyes seeing his smile again.

,,Is okay Kai-si,I can do it alone.''Kai nodding letting Lugan to get in the apartament.

The place wasn't that clean because the younger was too lazy and tired to clean,but in rest everything looked nice.

,,Oh Kai-si I like is here,is so nice!''Luhan left his luggage in the middle of the room jumping on the couch.

,,It will be fun living here.'' Kai only nooded,was he still sleeping?Or maybe he was too shocked that he felt for Luhan at first sight,not that he ever belived in love but when he looks at Luhan his heart starts to beat so fast that he doesn't know what to say.

,,Kai-si I hope I'm not bothering you.''Kai sat down on the couch next to him.

,,Oh don't worry,you're welcomed here.''

,,I'm happy,I hope we can be friends.''Luhan was really happy and talkativ,Kai was just nodding,he was feeling like a girl standing next to her idol,the feeling was strange.

,,Oh I forgot,here's the money for the rent!'' Luhan give him an envelop with money.Kai didn't wanna take the money.

,,Is okay Luhan,I can manage.''

,Don't be silly,take them!'' Luhan put the envelop in his hand.

,,Is okay really,I won't stay here if I won't pay rent as well.''Kai took the money thanking him.

,,So you're from China?''Kai wanted to start a conversation.

,,Yes,I love to travel,I started from China,Thailand,Japan and now Korea,but here I will stay the longest,I need to decide if I wanna stay here for college or I'm going back to China,have you ever traveled?''

,,Yes I was in China once,I like it there it was fun.''

,,China is beautiful but Korea is as well,oh I better unpack.'' Luhan went down on the floor starting to unpack his clothes.

,,You want me to help?'' Kai sat down as well starting to help him.Luhan nodded his head smiling.

Kai got more closer to him making their hans to touch,Kai was glancing at Luhan now and then,he was smiling non stop it was like he see Baekhyung,his work friend.Kai didn't wanna hear Baekhyng's laugh when he'll hear about Luhan.

He start unpacking as well until he found a red underwear making his face red as well.

,,Oh here they were,I need to wash them.''Luhan took his underwear not noticing Kai's red face.

,,What do you say about some cleaning?'' Lugan told him afther his clothes were in the closet.

 ,,Sure!I wanted to clean so you can help me.''Luhan nodded happy.

They both started to clean,Kai had the impression that they looked like a couple in love,for him it was strange because he knew he was gay but his last relationship ended two years ago,the bastard just run leaving a letter behind him,since then Kai stop lookin or beliving in love,well until today when he meet Luhan,but was he gay?Will he get scared if he finds out that his roommate is gay?

Kai shook his head trying to get rid of all his stupid ideas but it was hard when Luhan was bend in front of him with his up.Kai gulped trying not to imagin how's to grab that or hearing him moan his name over and over again.

,,Oh Kai-si, something happened?Your face is all red,are you okay?'' Kai's face got more red when he looked at his lips.

,,Y-yes I'm o-okay,I need some fresh air!''Kai turned leaving the apartament in two seconds.

,,What just happened?''Luhan looked puzzled at the door but struggle his shoulders finishing cleaning.

 

Kai was out hitting his head cursing under his breath,why was he so stupid?He just run from his one apartmant because his new roommate?

,,Aish Kim Jongin you're a loser and now he things you're weird .'' He was thinking what to tell him when he goes back until his somach started to growl.

,,I better buy some food and go back,yup this is a good plan.'' Luhan was on the couch looking at Tv when Kai got back.

,,Oh Kai-si you're back!What happened?Are you better?'' Kai looked down trying to fake a smile.

,,Oh yes just hungry!'' He showed a bag in front of Luhan,the new roommate just blinked his eyes taking the bag smiling.

They started to eat in the living room still looking at Tv,Kai was glancing again at Luhan's cute face,he looked like a girl,was he a girl?Or maybe not?Why was he thinking again at ert things?

,,Kai-si I was thinking,where do I sleep?You have only one bed.'' Luhan was right,there is only one bed because he was alone.

,,Hm here on the couch?'' Luhan pounted like a little kid.

,,But your bed in big and I think is okay to sleep with you,we're guys after all no?'' Kai's eyes got bigger looking at that cute pout how can he say no to that?

,,S-sure we can share.'' Luhan smiled happily.

,,Thank you Kai-si,I'll go change.'' Luhan run to the bathroom making Kai to breathe easier.

,,What I got myself into?He is going to kill me.'' Kai slapped his face groaning again.

 

 

Luhan and Kai were both sleeping in the same bed,Luhan started to whine like a little puppy in his sleep turning to face Kai,he got so close to him that their faces were only inches apart.Kai opened his eyes slowly seeing Luhan's sleeping face.

Kai blinked his eyes holding back from hugging him,but Luhan went more close to him ,Kai shook his head turning arown trying to sleep again,yes that night was a long one with Luhan next to him and his dirty mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Ok this is the first  chapter I know is short but the next one will be longer^^ Enjoy<3