Jealousy, Heartbreak & Love

Love Found by Mistake… (or is it by Fate?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

(Third Person’s P.O.V)

 

Kibum stepped inside his and his boyfriend, Chansung’s favorite coffee shop. His boyfriend, who said that he was in China for a business trip, called him last night, telling him that they should meet the next day because they have to talk about something really important.

 

There was a pesky feeling on the pit of his stomach, he has a hunch that it wouldn’t be something good. He does not know the real reason, but the doubts that he was feeling for a couple of weeks now seemed to have increase tremendously.

 

Kibum was a little thankful for Jonghyun, the guy kind of cheered him up a bit because of the talk that they had. It somehow made him forget the aching of his heart, even just for a short amount of time.

 

Another thing he was thankful for was he didn’t have a hard time going out of the apartment since Jonghyun left before he even wake up.

 

The dark-haired guy approached the counter, grinning at the person managing the register. “Good afternoon, Hongki-ah.” He greeted.

 

“ Good afternoon to you too, Kibum-ah! The regular?” The cheery coffee shop manager greeted him back, chuckling at the process.

 

Kibum smiled back and nodded his head before jolting his bag higher on his shoulder. “Yes, please. And make that two.” He managed to say as he rummaged through his bag to get his wallet. He took out some cash and happily paid for his coffee.

 

“I think we’ve never had such a regular customer like you.” Hongki commented brightly, giving the other guy his change after pressing the buttons of the cash register.

 

“Well, I really like the coffee in your shop. It would be a waste if I let the chance of drinking your coffee pass by.” Kibum smiled again at the manager, taking both of his coffee with him as he tried to find a vacant table, which he easily did.

 

He walked towards the empty table, putting the coffee on the table and sitting down. He took out the phone and began tapping on the screen of his phone. Chansung was late, they were supposed to meet here ten minutes ago, but he hasn’t arrived yet. He wasn’t even answering Kibum’s calls.

 

He pouted, looking out of the coffee shop’s window. The corner of the dark haired guy’s  mouth quirked up into a smile when he spotted a familiar figure.

 

Standing outside of the coffee shop was none other than Jonghyun himself. Despite the gray hoodie, big sunglasses and simple washed out jeans, Kibum could make out that it’s him because of the charming smile playing on his lips.

 

Stop it, Key. You’re suppose to meet your boyfriend here, not admire Jonghyun’s smile.

 

The guy shrugged off the tiny voice in his mind, instead he grinned and waved at the smiling guy on the other side of the glass. Jonghyun waved back at him, walking towards the front door and entering the coffee shop,

 

“Hey there, Key.” He greeted Kibum with a smile. “What are you doing here?”

 

Kibum couldn’t help but roll his eyes at him. “What do you know? I’m actually wanting to ride a camel. Yeah, that’s the reason.”

 

“No , captain sarcasm.”

 

He laughed. “What do you think I’m doing here, you pabo?”

 

“I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking, right?”

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

“What crawled up your and died?”

 

Kibum rolled his eyes again, “Obviously, I’m meeting someone.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah, oh.”

 

Silence passed between them for a few seconds before someone cleared their throat. Both Jonghyun and Kibum turned to the direction, only to see Chansung standing behind the older guy.

 

“Key.”

 

Kibum stood up and approached his boyfriend, kissing both of his cheeks. Both of them was blivious to the cold stares that Jonghyun was giving them.

 

“Hi, Chansungie.” Kibum greeted sweetly.

 

Chansung gave a small smile before giving Jonghyun a look. “Your Kim Jonghyun, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Jonghyun answered unenthusiastically. “And who might you be?”

 

“Jonghyun, this is my boyfriend, Chansung.” The brunette muttered, looking at his boyfriend before turning back to the other guy. “Chansungie, this is my friend, Kim Jonghyun. I’m currently working for his company.”

 

“Oh.” Jonghyun mumbled. Kibum saw the slight furrowing of his brows before he smoothen it. “It’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Pleasure’s mine.” Chansung deadpanned.

 

Awkward silence passed once again,  but now it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter