Bubbling Feelings

Love Found by Mistake… (or is it by Fate?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

At the record store, Jonghyun had been roaming around the store because he didn’t know which one to buy. He loves all genre of music but most of the time, he wouldn’t just go to one store. He didn’t have to go buy it himself because of the fans, but when Key said that he wanted to go somewhere Jonghyun just couldn’t say no to the adorable pouting guy that was in front of him. He looked for Key to help him, he was relieved that he was wearing a disguise right now.

His disguise being a grey hoodie with the words ‘Odd Future’ in the front, a black snapback and big, black glasses. Really awesome disguise, isn’t it?

After looking around for a few seconds, he spotted the guy listening to the music in one of the store corners. He walked towards him slowly. When he was close, he noticed that Key had his eyes closed and was enjoying the music he was listening to. He smiled at the scene of relaxed Key.

To his surprise, Key then sang along with the song. Jonghyun was so amazed with Kibum’s voice, it was beautiful. Powerful but with crisp, it made Jonghyun’s heart tingle. Jonghyun couldn’t keep his eyes away from Key’s lips as he kept singing and swaying to the song.

 

Oh lord…his lips… Jonghyun had dreamt of kissing Key’s sweet looking lips. Just how could his lips look so tempting… so irresistible. He’s a guy, for Christ’s sake! It iss the first time someone made my body shiver with excitement.

Key opened his eyes slowly and saw Jonghyun staring intentionally at him. His cheeks turned to deep shade of red immediately. He then turned away hoping that the occupied guy did not notice it, but it was actually too late. Jonghyun already saw that and he liked blushing Key even more than when his face was red from crying.

“I…I thought you went to look for some CDs to take home..” Key said without looking at him. Mumbling the words like a shy little child which Jonghyun found to be cute.

“Ermm… Actually I need your help to find some good albums to take home.” Jonghyun lied trying hard to look away from the gorgeous guy’s face. “What was the song you just sang? It was beautiful.”  Jonghyun changed the topic. Hoping to hide his nervousness.

“Oh, it’s one of my favorites. It’s right here.” Key grinned and then leaned close to the CD rack.

“I’ll take it then.” Jonghyun reached from the opposite side for the same CD. Their faces almost collided making Key blush again. Jonghyun just kept staring and smirking at Key like that.

 

Ah~ He is sooo cute…. How can a man be this cute?  Jonghyun said to himself. I’m really wondering how could my Key always look so adorable in my eyes? Is it because he is just too adorable for a man?... Yeah… maybe it was because of that. He then froze when he realized something. Wait… Did I just said ‘my’ Key?... Maybe I am really falling for him…

Then a crazy idea came up his mind, he looked at Key who tilted his head at him in confusion. “Can I borrow your phone, Key?”

“Why?” Key reached for the phone in his pocket and handed it to Jonghyun. But before he could give it to Jonghyun one of the customers bumped into him accidentally making him lose his balance and colliding with Jonghyun. Only a few inches between their faces made both of them blush.

Key panicked and moved his body away from Jonghyun, then he gave him his phone. ”I-I’ll j-just go to the washroom. Don’t destroy my phone.”

When Key left, Jonghyun looked through the phone number list. He saw Chansung’s number under 'chansungie-yeobo’. He bit his lower lip and then deleted it. After the first crime was done, he looked for his. Key saved his under ‘Kim Jonghyun’. He looked at it for a while and a grin came up on his face. He changed his name on the phone and saved it under ‘My Jjongie’. 

Also he took som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter