Life As Key Knows It

Love Found by Mistake… (or is it by Fate?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

         “Please take care of the little guy, Sunny-ah” Key smiled at the cheerful preschool teacher standing in front of him, she smiled back at the guy.

 

         “I will surely do that, Kibum-ssi.” Sunny before she took Onew’s little hand and greeting him. “Annyeong, you’re Onew right?” The little boy nodded his head adorably towards his new preschool teacher. “I am Sunny-noona, and I’ll be watching over you while your hyung is away, is that alright with you?”

 

         “Neh, noona!” Onew beamed brightly making Kibum chuckle at how cute the little boy looked like.

 

         Sunny smiled back at the little boy. “Now say goodbye to your hyung.”

 

         “Bye bye Key-hyung!” Onew planted a kiss on Key’s right cheek before pouting cutely. “Will Key-hyung buy Onew lots of chicken when he comes back?”

 

         Key patted Onew’s head as he chuckled at what the innocent little boy just said. “Hyung will buy you lots and lots of chicken, but be a good boy, araso?.”

 

         Onew raised one of his hand up, also raising his little pinky. “Yaksokhae!” then the little guy waved at Key as the preschool teacher lead him inside the school building. “Bye bye!”

 

         “Bye!” Key bade goodbye as he watched the two go inside the school building. He started to walk back to his car when he lost sight of the little boy and his teacher.

 

         When the dark-haired man got inside the car he slowly heaved a deep sigh. It was tiring to take care of a little cheerful and hyper child like Onew, but every time he sees Onew’s smile, he couldn’t help but feel that everything was all worth it. Key turned the engine of his car on and started to drive towards his workplace. He placed the earphone of his handphone in his ear and dialed the number of one of his partner-slash-best friend, Lee Taemin.

 

         “Yoboseyo?”

 

         “Morning Taeminnie!”

 

         “Oh hyung, what’s up? Why are you so unusually up really early today? It isn’t like you if you ask me. What’s up?”

 

         “Uh, nothing… I just dropped off Onew at the preschool. So, yeah. Sole reason why I’m up this early.”

 

         “Pre-school? A kid?” then he heard a gasp. “D-don’t tell me you ha-”

 

         “Oh, geez! I didn’t have a child with some girl! Why are you all thinking about something like that! you know that it won’t happen, right? You know that I have a boyfriend and that I’m homo for the fricking goodness sake!”

 

         “Okay! Chill. Relax. Breathe. Hyung, breathe and calm down.” Kibum followed what Taemin instructed and tried to calm himself down. “Now tell me whose child is he?”

 

         “It’s my cousin’s Se Kyung’s son. She got pregnant and had a child with her ex-boyfriend before they both ended their relationship. Unbelievable, but she had a kid with a celebrity.”

 

         “You mean that a celebrity had and made your cousin pregnant? Who’s the guy? Is he, like, really famous or something?”

 

         “Kind of. It’s Kim Jonghyun.”

 

         Kibum flinched when Taemin practically screamed loudly in his ear, making his ears buzz. “You mean Kim Jonghyun of the group ‘The Ballad’? The singer-actor? But he’s really famous! And I heard that he’s a total playboy! Are you really sure that he’s the child’s father?”

 

         “Yeah. I think he is.”

 

         “Oh man! That is one big scandal and a one big messed up situation! Does Jonghyun know about his son?”

 

         “Um… no. It seems like she kept it a secret from him… and she put the task of letting Jonghyun know about his 5-year old kid into my shoulders… I don’t want press people bothering the little child, he’s still so young. So, I’m asking you to please not tell anyone about all of this. Araso?”

 

         “Okay hyung. By the way, your boyfriend called the office last night, after you went homw. He said that he’ll call you once he lands in China.”

 

         “Did Chansung say anything else besides that?”

 

         “Uh… no? Nothing as far as I can remember... Is there something he has to say?”

 

         Kibum heaved a very deep sigh. “Nothing. Just never mind.”

 

         There was a paused then Taemin gasped faintly. “Oh, hyung! By the way, I forgot to tell you that I receiver the new list of investors from Hongki earlier, he said that the investor meeting shall be held a few weeks from now and that we should be prepared if anything bad should happen.”

 

         “Oh prick, I almost forgot about that… I’ll do something about it. I’ll ask Nicole if her friend can provide shipment for another line of clothes that we can use for the new design of the shop. Just arrange the existing ones by category, I’ll be there and I’ll start designing for the next line of clothes for the showcase.”

 

         “Okay. I’ll just order the other staff to start arranging the clothes ‘cos I still have to go to my dance studio, you know how it can be every thursdays. Eunhyukkie-hyung and Donghae-hyung were both waiting for me. Just be quick, araso?” Then Taemin paused. “Oh, by the way. Buy me lunch when you drop by the dance studio hyung, thanks. I love you.”

 

         Key scoffed before he chuckled. “What a way of asking a favor.”

 

         “I know it works on anyone.” Taemin also c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter