When Complication Arises

Love Found by Mistake… (or is it by Fate?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

(Third person P.O.V)

 

          Onew and Key went to the dining table to eat his delicious home-cooked dinner. Key was more than happy to cook for the little guy. And he was also kind of happy that someone would eat the food he will cook from now on. The events earlier that morning doesn’t really bother him much, nor the little guy. He just wished that his cousin didn’t do something like leave her kid alone. It could really hurt the child mentally.

 

          He was dragged back to reality when he heard little Onew grunting because he was having trouble climbing up his chair. Kibum chuckled then he picked the little guy up and sat him down the chair.

 

          “Thanks, Hyungie!” the child grinned.

 

          “No problem. Do you need help in eating?”

 

          “No~ I can do it on my own. I’m a big boy now!”

 

          Little Onew got his spoon and ate the chicken from his plate without any sign of trouble. Key just found him extremely adorable and couldn’t stop grinning because of the little guy’s cuteness.

 

          They both flinched when the doorbell of Key’s apartment rang, making them both laugh when they saw each other’s reaction towards the sudden interruption.

 

          Great, now who may that be? No more problems, please. One is more than enough for one day.

 

          “Just keep eating Onew-ah. Hyung will just get the door and see who it is, araso?” The little boy nodded then Key made his way towards the direction of the main door and cautiously opened it

 

          “Hello, baby!”

 

          Key grinned brightly at the short-haired girl smiling at him. It was his childhood friend and also one of his best friends, Jung Nicole. She also lives in the apartment building where he was currently living. Nicole and him had the habit of calling each other as ‘baby’ ever since they were little.

 

          “Hi baby~” Key greeted her back with a smile playing on his lips.

 

          “Can I have dinner with you?”

 

          Key’s smile grew wider, but he still nodded his head to answer her question. “Sure, but…”

 

          “Hyung! Hurry, hurry! I just spilled my milk!” Key saw Nicole’s reaction when she saw that a little child popped out from the direction of his dining room.

 

          “Oh. My. God!” Nicole’s reaction was priceless that Key couldn’t help but snicker. But, his smile vanished when the girl gave her a what-the-hell look. “Why didn’t you tell me you already had a child? I can’t believe it! You work fast, dude!” 

 

          Kibum heaved a deep sigh. As expected from his friend.“He’s not my son, you pabo.” He walked towards Onew and scooped up the little boy in his arms before approaching Nicole. “This cute little kid in my arms,” Kibum pointed at Onew’s little nose that made the child giggle. “is the child of my cousin, Se Kyung.”

 

          Nicole’s eyes widen. “You had a child with your cousin?!”

 

          Key scoffed at how idiotic that statement sounded, more than idiotic actually, and just sighed. “No… Se Kyung had a child with… her ex-boyfriend. And she made me take care of Onew.” She nodded her head indicating that she understood what he just explained to her.Key hoped that really did sink in.

 

          “So… this little cutie named Onew will be staying here from now on?” Nicole gently patted Onew’s head before pinching the little guy’s cheek. “Hi! I’m your Nicole noona!”

 

          “Annyeong, noona!” Onew grinned brightly back at Nicole, then his little cute forehead was suddenly creased into a frown. “Are you hyung’s girlfriend?”

 

          Key laughed loudly at Onew’s question, making Nicole glare daggers at him. “Fortunately, I’m not your hyung’s girlfriend.”

 

          Onew nodded his head. “Oh… then your friends.”

 

          “Yeah.” The girl also nodded her head with a smile on her face.

 

          “So, when can we go back to my chicken? I can already feel that he’s sad ‘cos I’m still not finished eating him. When he is spoiled, it’d be such a bummer because I can’t eat him then.”

 

          Key and Nicole laughed at the innocent little child, she closed the door and followed the two guys into the older guy’s dining room. Key placed Onew down on the same chair he occupied minutes ago,then he cleaned the milk that the child spilled and got another plate for Nicole before sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter