Eight

Beautiful Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight

 

Yonghwa POV

 

I don’t know why I am here, why I am doing this? The fact that it’s none of my business won’t help me to resist the rage I felt inside. I saw them kiss torridly, caressing each other’s body. I was about to step inside when they broke the kiss and suddenly she spoke.

“J, don’t you think it’s time for us to be together?”

“You know I can’t do that for now”

“Then when? J, you know how much I want to be with you. But you still can’t give me that. I can give up everything..  my life in New York, my freedom.. Everything just for you. If you want us to live in Japan then I’ll go with you.”

“You know our situation, it’s not that easy. Juhyun needs me”

“Catherine is a strong woman, she can get through this.”

“I can’t just leave them, you know that”

“But how about us? How about me? I need you, J”

“Babe, of all people I know you understand me the most. I’m really sorry if this is hard for you, just give me more time” I saw Jun cupped her face and wiped her tears.

“I’m in the edge of giving up J,” Boa looked down as she shook her head. She move towards the door as I quickly run and turn at the corner hiding myself from them. I saw Boa went to the function hall and before she opened the door she compose herself, dried her tears and deeply sighed. While Jun just followed her with worries. I clasped my hand tightly. Jun Matsumoto is cheating. That bastard is doing dirty tricks behind Juhyun’s back.  I should be happy that it means I could take Juhyun away from him but how can I be happy if this would make Juhyun devastated? I maybe make her cry but it tortured me like hell and I regretted it. I love Juhyun and I won’t allow anyone to hurt her.

I felt my mobile vibrating from my pocket as I saw Jonghyun’s name flashing the screen.

“Yes Jonghyun?”

“Where are you?”

“Walking my way there” I started to move towards the door as I hang up. I entered the function hall and roamed around the huge room. I saw them together at the high table, obviously Boa ignoring Jun. As far as I want to smash my knuckles to his face but I can’t ruin the event prepared by the Lees. Then a tap on my shoulder brought me back from reality.

“Seem like you want to kill someone?” It’s more a statement than a question. Jonghyun then hand over me the wine.

“I still have respect to our friendship, I can’t just ruin the event” I said and looked away from the two cheaters.

I decided to go home after the important announcement Eunhyuk hyung just delivered. I can’t stand staying at the same place with Jun Matsumoto and Boa Kwon. I need to calm myself down and leaving that place will control my urge to beat the hell out of Jun Matsumoto.

 

****

 

I came six in the morning to fetch Hyunjae from the mansion. I usually fetch him or bring him back at Seo mansion early in the morning or at night to avoid the paparazzi. I know they still watch over me since I just ended my music career months ago. My family met my son already and they delightedly accepted and love him instantly. I snapped up from my reverie when I heard a stomp coming from the stairs and I saw my son widely smile at me.

“Dad!! Good morning!” He jumped at me as I carried him. I look at Juhyun watching us from Hyunjae behind. I don’t know if I’m going to tell her what I saw last night but would she believe me?

“Good morning Yonghwa-ssi” She sweetly smiled.

“Good morning Juhyun-ssi” I bowed head.

“Are you ready Superman?” I asked my so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter