Seven

Beautiful Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

 

Yonghwa POV

 

I was busy watching Hyunjae eating the spaghetti I cooked for him. He was with me since Friday night. Juhyun let me have my son every weekends as a part of our agreement. I smiled while looking at him twisting his fork to roll the pasta around it. The stain of sauce around his mouth states how he enjoy his meal. These is one of the things I guess Hyunjae inherited from me, we both love pasta. 

"This is really delicious dad" The sparkling eyes that he got from his mother also speaks what he said.

"You like it?" I asked him as he nodded right away.

"Thank you, that made me happy" I patted his head gently as he continue indulging the spaghetti.

"You like being called Superman right?" I suddenly blurted out. I actually want to ask about it a long time ago.

"Yes dad, because I'm mom's hero. I told her that I'll be his Superman and protect her always" he replied me right after he swallow his food. I smile slowly thinking that my son is growing up as a good kid. His not only kind and good hearted but he also have good manners.

"Then will you let me call you Superman as well?" My brow raised at the question as he look at me in the eyes.

"Of course dad! I can be your Superman too" I was awarded another bright smile from him.

"That would be great" I said with enthusiast

"Now Superman, who gave you your English name?" I suddenly follow up an another question. I actually want to asked about it also for a long time. Honestly I'm jealous thinking of it might be that Jun Matsumoto have something to do with the things my son have aside from the toys he had from him. Childish it may seem but I can't help it but to feel jealous or left out. Those little things like nick names should be given by me or Juhyun only since Hyunjae is our son, my own flesh and blood.

"Mom gave it to me. She said it was after your name." He still into his fork twirling it around. My brows creased as I'm thinking how it was after my name.

"Mom said Drake means Dragon. But how could that be? Where is the Dragon word on your name?" He tilted his head and pouted cutely as he drop gently the fork on his plate and stared at me curiously. I laughed looking at my son's inquisitiveness.

"Oh that? Well, Yong means Dragon in Korean" His eyes widen in delight as he learned something important.

"So that's how it is?" He giggled

"But its cooler if Mom puts Yong on my Korean name as well" he pouted as I laugh at him again.

"But you got your Mom's name instead, isn't that cooler?"

"Oh yes! Your name to my English name and Mom's name on my Korean name! That's cooler Dad!" Once again his eyes twinkled. My kid is easy to talk, his mood lighten up immediately once you said good things. Hyunjae is indeed a happy kid.

"Superman, ahmm.. how’s your Papa treating you?" I'm having second thought of asking about it as the same time it was hard for me to say the word Papa but I'm too curious to know about how he treats my son and also Juhyun.

"Papa is very kind and very supportive. He always teach me on the things I don't know. He treats me food and buys me toys always. He takes care of me and mom. Mom said that Papa is a good man and always help us but now is cooler because I also have you." He then drunk the glass of Juice beside him.

"You and Papa are the best for me" he continued. I'm tempted to ask more, more about Juhyun and Jun Matsumoto but I resist myself, my son is too young for such interrogation and I don't want him to think things that will made him confuse so I decided to stop asking him.

 

It was 8 in the evening when I decide to take Hyunjae back to their mansion. My son stayed at me since Friday night and needs to be back to Juhyun by Sunday. I tried to convinced Hyunjae to be absent for tomorrow but he's hard nut to crack. I was laughing when he told me that education is important and he can't afford to let those money we earned wasted for not going to school for not important occasion. I even bribe him with many toys and chocolates but he firmly resisting on  on my request. I don't know but I seem talking to an adu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter