Six

Beautiful Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

 

I stared at the door in front of me contemplating the things I want to say. I really do hope that this time he'll listen to me. It's been 4 days since the last time we met. I was devastated and felt lifeless after he turned his back at me and left me alone. I took a deep breath before I knocked on his door. I stayed a little, tightly held the door knob before twisting it. I opened the door as I saw him seating comfortably, giving me a straight face. I step forward to his table as my heart beat gone faster.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Jung" I swallow the lump on my throat after his name rolled through my tongue. He just nodded and never greeted me back.

"Have a seat" He coldly stared at me as he spoke. I seated on the chair at the side of his table and gripped tightly the things I put on my lap. I tried to release the nervous I have since I arrived to Jung Enterprises building.

"So tell me, what business do you want from me?" Yonghwa leaned on his chair and put his hands together as her elbow rested on the arm rest.

"I assume you know the reason why I came here but to enlighten you, I let you understand my purpose."

"Sarcasm Ms. Seo. At this difficult times you dare to talk to me this way? Would you want me to remind you of the things I'm capable to do?" He smirk at me. Playing the emotions that I think he noticed the moment I stepped inside his office.

"That's not the reason I came here Mr. Jung." I gritted my teeth as I know what he is doing to me emotionally.

"First, I would like to hand over this to you" I gave him the photo album and DVD that was settle on my lap.

"It's Hyunjae's album and a copy of his videos since he was a baby." His straight face seem enlighted as he took it from me and he immediately open the photo album. 

"I hope it will help you to know Hyunjae better" I observed him as he slowly smile and it somehow help me to calm down. I miss that smile. The genuine smile I longed for 5 years and my little Superman's pictures made that smile appear on his handsome face. I smile a little at the view in front of me. After he scan a few pages, he sat straight and look at me seriously.

"Thank you for this" He then close the album and put it aside with the DVD on his table.

"I'm also here to explain my part and I hope you'll give me a chance to hear me out"

"Speak Ms. Seo"

"First and foremost I would like to apologise for the long years that I hide Hyunjae from you. I'm so sorry" I look at him, trying hard to find the right words for him not to be upset. He just lean his back on his chair with straight face.

"After that night, I fly right away to London. Many things happened that time. I lost my parents and that triggers me to cope up from the things I should have done a long time ago. It was hard since I'm a big fan of CNBLUE, particularly you but I needed to let you go. That night was the last time I spent time to stalked you." I chuckled on the last words I spoke of.

"I know what I did that night wasn't right. I just pop up in front of you, make things really surprising and I invaded your privacy. Because of that, what happening now is the effect of my aggressiveness."

"Hyunjae is not a mistake Ms. Seo" Yonghwa suddenly spoke.

"I never see Hyunjae as a mistake Mr. Jung, he in fact have a great influence to make my life even better." I sighed for a seconds as I continued.

"A month after my arrival in London that's when I learned that I'm pregnant. Truth is I want to go back in Korea to let you know about my pregnancy but I got scared. You were famous and I don't have the hard to ruin what you work hard for. I'm afraid from the people around you, we both know how harsh the world you where in, how capable those people could hurt others because of their obsession. I can't risk Hyunjae's life from those crazy fans you have." My tears are started to form on my eyes which I tried to resist to fall.

"And I'm just a mere stranger that you just first saw that night. After what happened you never take a glimpse to me. I felt that I'm just good for one night stand" My last sentence made my single tear fall on my cheek. I saw him bowed his head as if he felt bad at me.

"That's why I assume that maybe what will I'm going to tell you won't be important to you. I don't know what you think of me. I'm scared that you'll deny and won't accept the baby I'm carrying" I swallowed a lump on my throat as my tones trembled.

"I look for you Juhyun. I even went to London to look for you by myself but I can't find you " Yonghwa raise his head as he look at me gently. I was surprise, he look for me? Why?

"I use Catherine Seo for all the information they needed from me there. Why are you.."

"I actually think about it this past few days and I decided to not file a child custody for Hyunjae. He's too young to experience such trouble and I'm afraid that he might hate me from this." He immediately cut my words when I was about to ask him why he's looking for me. Panic show up on his face when I guess he know what my question is pointing out.

"I just want him to meet me as his father, it would be hard for him but I'll make sure he'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter