Nine

Beautiful Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine

 

 

Yonghwa POV

 

I was pacing back and fort in front of the Emergency Room when I saw Jun Matsumoto and Kwon Boa walking hurriedly going to my way.

“What happened to my sister?” Jun grab my collar in rage.

“Si.. Sister?” I got confused from what I just heard.

“It’s Juhyun! What happened to Juhyun?” Then Boa interrupted.

“She.. She bleeds.. I don’t know.. She didn’t tell me she’s pregnant” I stutter

“What?! She’s pregnant?” Boa widen her eyes. Then I found Jun Matsumoto grab my collar again.

“Did you?!” He tighten his grip and stared at me intently then push me hard as I found my self back at the wall. Sister? Juhyun and Jun are siblings? How come... I just found my palm at my forehead for what I just find out. I look at him while Boa hug him to make him calm.

“J, please not here. Please calm down. Catherine is more important for now. We can talk about this later but for now let’s hope Cath will be fine” She rubbed her palm at Jun’s back. He sighed and took his iphone out from his coat.

“Mr. Kim did you found them?” You could sense how mad Jun is by just hearing his voice.

“Good! Then I want that publishing company shut down today! The hell I care to their employees. They cause this to my sister and this is how they should pay me.” Then he ended the call.

“Oppa.. Isn’t you gone a little bit too far?” Boa said, little bit? He actually gone too far! Jun just want that company vanish.

“I actually could do better than that B. You know me. I won’t deny my cruelty and people know me for that. I could even kill each and every one of them.” Jun murderous look at me. I just look down. I won’t deny his presence chills to my bone. Moments later the doctor stepped out form the ER.

“Who is the family of Miss Seo?”

“I’m her Brother” Jun face the doctor.

“Miss Seo is well now. The baby is safe. She just need some rest and I’ll give her some medicine to take. You can go to her suit now.” Then doctor bowed at us and went inside the ER again. Jun Matsumoto then look at my way.

“After what happened do you think I will allow you to see my sister?” I was stunned, I’m about to say something when he walk away from me.

“Not now Yonghwa-ssi. Give them space, they need that”

“But I want to see her. They need me Ms. Kwon”

“I know Yonghwa-ssi but did you see how mad Jun is? He could kill anyone. You might not see them for the rest of your life if you still insist. I know him and you have no idea how far he could get just to protect the only family he have” I saw how sorry Boa for me.

“But..”

“Just not now Yonghwa-ssi” She bowed at me and left. I stood still and lean my back at the cold wall.

 

 

****

 

Juhyun POV:

 

I slowly open my eyes as I saw Jun oppa at my side.

“Juhyun baby..” I smiled as I heard his calm voice.

“Oppa..” I felt him held my hand and sighed deeply.

“How’s my baby, oppa?” My eyes widen and asked him immediately as I remember what happened.

“You’re baby is okay, you’re both fine Juhyun. Don’t worry..” It was a big relief knowing my baby is safe. I rub my tummy and smile. The door opened and saw Boa eonnie, I smile at her then felt disappointed

“You’re looking for him?” Boa eonnie came near me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter