Five

Beautiful Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juhyun POV

 

I was staring blankly at the door, tears falling none stop on my pale face. The retreating back of Yonghwa kept playing on my head. I wipe my tears with my bare hands as I immediately went to my room and grab my iphone to call Boa unnie. As she heard my sob, she immediately went home even not asking what happen. I tried to be fine, to hide my worries and pain as Hyunjae will keep on asking what made me cry. I laid on the bed and covered my body with a blanket. The door opened as I heard footsteps moving towards me. I seat slowly and tried to wear a smile to welcome my all smiling excited little Superman climbing up on the bed.

"Mom, we're here!" Hyunjae kiss and hug me immediately.

"Superman I miss you!" I hugged Hyunjae tightly as I patted his head gently. I look at Boa unnie, wearing worries on her face. Hyunjae untangled his little arms around me as he tilted her head and creased his brows.

"Are you okay, mom?" He then cup my cheeks with his small hands.

"I'm just not feeling well baby but I'll be fine, I just need some rest" I pushed his fringe as I smiled at him. His brown eyes, high bridge nose, lips and smile reminds me of his father. I wonder what Hyunjae got from me? I know Yonghwa sense something the first time he saw Hyunjae that night.

"Drake, let your mom take a rest, honey. Now go to your room and change your clothes, I'll be there to check on you later." Boa unnie suddenly utter.

"Okay, Imo. Mom be well, araseoyo? Take a rest"

"I will, superman. Good night, sweetheart" I kiss his little lips as I squeezed softly his cheek.

"Good night mom" He then came down from the bed and went to his room.

"What happened Cath?" Boa unnie sat at the edge of the bed and my tears started to form in my eyes.

"Unnie, Yonghwa came here and he wants my son's custody. He'll take away my son from me. I'm scared" I hardy sob as both my palm covered my face.

"Did you call Jun oppa for this?" She hug me tightly to comfort me as I shook my head.

"He needs to know" Boa unnie rub my back.

"But unnie, Jun oppa have a lots of things to do in Japan, once I told him about this he'll definitely fly back to Seoul"

"No, Cath.. Tell him now. We know how he gets angry and not telling him this right away will make him angry and we don't want that to happen. Besides Jun oppa always put his family first above every thing" Boa unnie wipe away the tears falling on my face. I nodded as I tried to calm myself. I followed Boa unnie and called Jun oppa. As expected he wants to fly back to Seoul after hearing what happened but I stopped and convinced him to take the first flight in the morning instead of coming back tonight in Korea using his private jet which he's not fond of using it. Jun oppa maybe is one of the wealthiest person in Japan but he's a very simple person and that simplicity made him love by many people. It's been past 2 am but I'm still fully awake. Hateful words came from Jung Yonghwa lingers in my mind. I know it's my fault of hiding Hyunjae from him but I got scared of people around him. He's famous, he's in the peak of his career. I know how rude and how capable his fan girls to hurt other people, other than that I wasn't even sure if he remember me after what happened that night. I won't forget that night, right after our intimate moment he never take a glimpse on me and in that moment I assume that I'm just good for one night stand. That particular day I went to London as I promise to myself to make up for the time I lost for myself but unexpected thing happened when I found out I'm pregnant. I decided to kept my baby and continue my study in London. 

 

****

 

Yonghwa POV:

 

I gulped a shot of wine as I sat, leaned my back at the the backrest to ease up the tension I encountered with Juhyun. I heaved deeply as I remember the past weeks I work into to confirm my speculations about my son, Hyunjae. After I run into Hyunjae in the hotel and saw the birthmark on his wrist my ardent intuition made me decided to dug up things about Hyunjae. As I ordered Mr. Kim to investigate, I found out that Juhyun let Hyunjae carry my name, Jung Hyunjae. It somehow made me happy that my child have something from me. He maybe not aware of my existence but carrying my name is something I should thank for Juhyun. Since then I started to kept watch of him from a far, particularly in school after class. To make my speculation stronger, the heaven seem at my side when one afternoon as I observe h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter