Praise

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked into the school and even though this is already expected, it still felt so weird for me. Everyone was saying hi to me, they know my name! Some of them were even complimenting me. They were saying how I look nice today but don’t we all look pretty much the same since we’re wearing uniforms? It doesn’t matter, a compliment is a compliment and I’ll take what I can get. Sumin and her friends approached me again today and we walked around the school because of how we still have 30 minutes until the bell rings. The reason why I went to school earlier than usual was because of how maybe I can hang out with Sehun. Don’t get me wrong, hanging out with these 3 girls is amazing enough but if you’ve been crushing on someone for 4 years and they finally ask you out, wouldn’t you want to spend almost every minute of your day with them? We hung out by the side of the school. There’s a fence about 6 feet across the school wall, and a field beyond it. Some vines are wrapped around the fence.

          “So tell me, how did your date with Sehun go?” Sumin asked.

          “How’d you know we went on a date?” I asked. I haven’t told anyone about this because, well, I don’t really have any friends. Even though I’m starting to become friends with them, I still don’t have their kakao ID.

          “I have connections.” She shrugged while smiling.

          “Okay, no, it’s because Sehun kept on talking about it last night. He wouldn’t stop talking about it. All of the guys in the chat got annoyed but I couldn’t help but think about how cute you two are.” She gushed on.

          It’s so nice to hear that someone feels almost as happy as me. I’m glad I’ll have someone to talk to if anything happens in Sehun and I’s relationship, whether this’d be good or bad, I’ll have someone.

          “Did you guys kiss?” She asked with giddiness.

          I shook my head but it suddenly made me think of when he kissed me on my forehead. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

          “Aye, you’re blushing.” She poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter