New Queen Bee

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I entered the school this Tuesday morning, something very weird happened to me. Well, I mean, I expected it already but it still surprised me. Okay, get this, everyone was staring at me and I mean staring. For a moment, I thought I did something wrong but the 3 most popular girls suddenly ran towards me.

          “Hi, Miyoung.” said Sumin while smiling. Park Sumin is talking to me? Wow, just wow. Sumin is like the most popular girl here. She’s like the queen if you imagine this school as a tiny country. Everyone is flocking over her, envious of her, want to be her. And here she is talking to me.

          “Hi.” Chirped her two other friends, So Eun and Haneul. So Eun and Haneul are like her 2 assistants except with tons of benefits. They’re popular too, don’t get me wrong, but Sumin just helped them a ton more.

          “Hello.” I awkwardly greeted back. I just don’t know how to respond, it’s too overwhelming for me. I’m still in shock.

          “So we heard you’re dating Sehun, is that right?” Sumin asked. Please don’t tell me she has a massive crush on him and then she’s going to ruin me, please don’t.

          “Yes...”

          “Congratulations!” She clasped her hands together.

          “Thank you?” I chuckled.

          “That boy seriously needed to get a girlfriend. He’s always like ‘All of my friends are always with their girlfriends. What the hell.’ And it’s kind of getting annoying so I’m real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter