Upside Down

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly woke up from my dream and I was sweating profusely. I looked around the room and it’s just the same as it has ever been, pink walls and the wooden furniture. I’m still trying to steady my breathing, the dream is just too vivid and realistic that I can’t get it out of my head. It can’t be true, can it? How can they just suddenly take it away then turn my life into hell? I tried to list the many reasons why it can’t be true but deep inside there’s a huge part of me that knows it’s real and I’m just trying to convince myself.

          I pulled my phone from its charger and turned it on to look at the time. 7:30 am, I better get ready. I stood up from my bed and grabbed the towel slung over my chair. I opened the door and did my business like how I usually do in the mornings.

 

          I walked to school just like always. I have no idea what to expect, is it going to be chaos for me just like what the old man said in my dream or would I still be living in my little heaven on earth. The first option scares me. I finally entered the school gates and there weren’t a lot of people outside but Sumin and them didn’t welcome me like they usually would. This is already a huge sign. Not a single one of the people here even batted an eye at me. I decided to shrug it off and entered the school. Everyone is scattered in the hallways and almost every single one gave me dirty looks.

          It’s starting.

          “Did you know that Lee Miyoung is a total ?” I heard someone whisper. I know I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter