xxvi - Nini

Petrichor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol grabbed Jongin's hand, quickly pulling the boy aside, briefly glancing back at May. "Hey, I know what you are trying. You want her back but she's changed, okay?" He almost growls, eyes darkening as he controls his emotions. 

"Yeah, so?" Jongin replies, shrugging his shoulder and pulling his hand away. "I still... whatever. Just leave me alone." The boy clears his mind and simply just grabs Chanyeol's forearm and teleporting without warning just to spite him. 

Chanyeol still cannot handle the travel sickness.

Back at Chanyeol's apartment, they see the group of men rummaging through all of the closets, cupboards and every hollow space. The two worked quickly and efficiently as they fought off the men. 

Chanyeol picked off the first man in front of him as soon as he entered his now-overturned home. A simple of his heel to the man's chest and a back hand chop to his neck sent the man sprawling to the floor. 

Another who realised that Chanyeol was there, rushed at him, pulling out a knife with his left hand in position to cut at Chanyeol. But Chanyeol easily predicted every move and the man joined the other in a pile of unconscious bodies after two kicks to the legs and a punch to the gut.

Chanyeol kicked and punched his way around, easily knocking out every foe that lunged at him. A few uppercuts, elbow jabs and kicks finished off the ones to the left of his apartment. 

While Chanyeol simply used his combat skills, Jongin liked to use the people against themselves with his power. He led each of them to follow him then let them rush at him in one go, teleporting in the last second. A mess of squirming arms and legs between heaving bodies was the result after all the men ended up hitting each other.

He tricked a few more, not even breaking a sweat.

As soon as all the men were unconscious, the two set about tying them up - hands bound behind backs and legs bound together, putting all of them together in Chanyeol's living room.

Brushing off his hands then crouching to poke at one of the thugs, Chanyeol let out a quiet sigh because Jongin was still pissed off. He turned to look at the boy who stood by the wall fuming. 

"What do you want?" Jongin asks eventually when his gaze meets with Chanyeol's. No reply. "Eugh, FINE. I like her, alright?! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter