The infirmary

Forcing your way into my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Owwww" you groan as you sit up, rubbing your face, and scan the unfamiliar room. The walls are plastered with white and the air is filled with the heavy scent of disinfectant. You look down and realise that you are sitting on a bed with a blanket pulled up around your waist. "How are you feeling?" You hear a voice ask, making you jump. You turn to where the voice came from to find a brown haired young boy, who looked a similar age to you, grinning in your direction. "Umm ... Who are you?" You ask. "Oh where are my manners" he chuckled "my name is Baekhyun" he says with a sparkle in his big brown eyes. "Oh nice to meet you, my name's....","you right? I know who you are, you're the new girl in my class" Baekhyun interrupted. You sat in silence, surprised that someone was actually making the effort to talk to you.

 

"So where am I? Or better yet how did I get here? " you ask him raising a brow in curiosity. Baekhyun just looked at you and giggled. He placed his hand on your head and ruffled your hair, content at your confused expression. "I carried you here after you passed out on the floor, don't you remember?" Your face turned a bright shade of pink as Baekhyun laughed at how flustered you were getting. "Cute" he thought to himself.

 

You tried to get up, only to feel a pair of han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter