introductions

Forcing your way into my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*beep beep*It was 6:30 am when you were woken up by the monotonous sound of your alarm clock. You sat up in bed only to be blinded by a ray of sun that crept through a crack in your curtains. As you sleepily rub your eyes, you decide to get ready for the first day at your new school. You walked into the bathroom to brush your teeth, as you sigh at your messy reflection in the mirror. "New school, new clothes, new friends and hopefully a new me." You thought."This time I'm determined to do it right."

 

It was 7:00 am when you had finished getting ready. You spent a while styling your hair and doing your makeup, making an extra effort just so you could give a good first impression. Before you left the room, you studied yourself one last time in your bedroom mirror. "Fighting" you thought to yourself as you walked out of your room and downstairs into the kitchen.

 

Your new house was just as lonely as the past ones. As a family you had moved a lot due to your parent's jobs. They are hardly ever home and you were an only child, so it's almost like living alone. Unfortunately, because you have moved so much, you have never really made proper friends.Therefore you spend most of your free time alone, with nothing and no one to occupy yourself with.

 

You opened the fridge and got out some juice whilst putting a slice of bread in the toaster. You sat down and started to worry about the day ahead. "What if they don't like me? What if I'm bullied again?" A wave of panic surges over you, but is interrupted by the sound of the toast popping out of the toaster. You grabbed the toast, almost burning your fingers, and sat back down again.

 

After you had finished your breakfast, you checked your watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter