shopping

Forcing your way into my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up early that morning, filled with excitement. You ran to the bathroom brushed your teeth and had a shower, making sure to use your favourite vanilla flavoured body wash and shampoo, so that you smelled nice. After showering and drying your hair, you walked to your wardrobe to pick an outfit for today. You spent so long choosing, and by the time you had decided all your clothes were in a pile on the floor. You decided to wear a floral one piece dress with pumps, since it was warm outside. You kept your makeup simple with a light pink lipstick and blush. Your hair was quite long so you left it to flow over your shoulders in loose curls. You checked yourself out in your mirror before going downstairs to eat some breakfast.

 

Once you had finished breakfast, you returned upstairs and grabbed your phone to call Baekhyun. He answered the phone straight away with "you?"  making you laugh. "Someone must have been waiting for my call" you teased. You could hear him laugh through the other end of the call. " What time are we meeting?" You asked him. "Oh I'm already on my way to pick you up" he snickered. "Ok I'll be waiting" you hummed, before you ended the call. You checked yourself in the mirror once more. "Why am I so nervous?" You thought to yourself, but before you had time to think, you heard a knock on the door. You walked over and opened the door to find an excited Baekhyun. He looked you up and down. "Woah, you clean up nice you" he exclaimed, causing you to blush. "I could say the same to you" you replied. "What are you talking about, I always look this good" he smirked. You stared at him with a "you wish" look on your face, then burst out laughing. "Hey stop laughing" he whined, but you just ignored him and continued giggling. "We should go, everyone will be waiting" he tried to change the subject, grabbing your hand. You quickly shut the door behind you, and followed after him towards the bus stop.

 

You arrived the shopping mall 20 minutes later. You saw the group of boys instantly. So did every other girl in the area, I mean it was hard not to, they stood out because of their good looks. "Hi guys" you called as you ran over to them. They all turned around with smiles plastered on their faces, except chanyeol who looked at me with disgust. "Hi you, you look nice" they commented. "Thanks " you giggled. You could feel the jealous glare of the girls around you, but you chose to ignore it. "Shall we go?" you suggested as you walked ahead with the guys following you from behind. You occasionally turned around to see Chanyeol grabbing Baekhyun and trying to keep him away from you.

You smirked to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter