Ice cream shop

Forcing your way into my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the week went reasonably fast. You spent most of your free time with Baekhyun and his friends at school. You had gotten really close to them in the past week, however Chanyeol was still picking on you.  

 

Friday afternoon 

(end of school) 

 

"Yo, you" Baekhyun called, "its hot outside, so me and the guys are going to go get ice cream, you want to come?". "Depends. You're treating right?" you teased. Baekhyun chuckled, "Of coarse, anything for my girl" he answered. "Dude, don't be so cringey, save that for your future girlfriend". He looked at you with a smirk "shouldnt you be calling me oppa, I am older than you". You blushed as he waited for your response. "fine let's go get ice cream oppa" you whispered. Baekhyun chuckled at your cuteness and grabbed your hand leading you out of school to meet everyone else at the gates. 

 

Once you had all arrived at the ice cream store, you started to scan the menu. "Everything seems so yummy" you thought. Baekhyun notices you concentrating really hard over which flavour to get, and giggles to himself. 

 

In the end you decide to get chocolate brownie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter