His best friend

Forcing your way into my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell?"Chanyeol shouted,"are you stalking me now?". Baekhyun scowled at Chanyeol. "Sorry about earlier, Chanyeol is like that to everyone he doesn't know much" he said. You looked down at your shoes, feeling the group of boys staring at you and giggling. Baekhyun squeezed your hand, making you jump. He lifted his other hand and placed it on your forehead."Are you sure you are feeling better you?" You slowly looked up and nodded, trying to hide your nervousness behind the false smile plastered on your face. 

 

"Stop flirting with my best friend" you heard chanyeol say. Baekhyun quickly removed his hand from your head and blushed." Shut up channie, just cause you're jealous" Baekhyun retaliated. Your eyes widen in surprise as Baekhyun interlaced his fingers with yours. 

 

 

"what's happening?" You thought "isn't he going to deny it?". "Guys stop it" you hear Minseok say, "you're embarrassing her". Baekhyun turned around to find you blushing and trying to cover your face with your free hand. He laughed, and sat down next to Minseok as he pulled you into the seat next to him. 

 

The lunch break passed really quickly, as you spent the whole t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter