t w o : closer

The Love Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I've been really busy lately so I'm really sorry for not updating. My mid-terms just ended so.. yay! Thanks for everything and please continue to support this story. I'll make it up to you guys for not updating for these past few weeks.. Have a good day! I love you guys! xx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The sound of birds chirping in the morning stirred Sulli from her wonderful sleep. She felt warm and cozy without any reason today, weird. She tightened her hug on her 'gigantic teddy bear', "Sarang" but frowned when she felt a finger drawing circles on her back. Her eyes then shot open when she smelled the fragrance of a man and arms wrapping around her. She immediately realized that the hot transfer guy is actually embracing her and drawing circles on her back. Sulli's face flushed as she felt his warm breath on her neck. 

 

Taking a deep breath, Sulli slowly removed his arms around her body and sighed in relief as she got off the bed. What the hell? Did we sleep while embracing each other? She thought as she touched her blushing cheeks. Stop thinking absurd things, Sulli-yah. You need to STOP thinking and blushing. Sulli inwardly said to herself, slapping her forehead. 

 

Sulli then sat at the edge of her bed as she tried to think of a way how to wake him up. "Umm, hey." She said as she poked his right shoulder with her index finger. "Hey, transfer guy wake up.." Minho stirred and jerked himself away from the finger that kept on poking his shoulder. "We're gonna be late for school,"  Sulli's finger continued poking his shoulder despite the movement he made, trying to get away from the distraction of his deep sleep. "10 minutes," He mumbled with his eyes half opened. 

 

She sighed and stopped the poking on his shoulder. She then decided to freshen herself up in the bathroom. After about 15 minutes, she twisted the knob of the bathroom door and was shocked to see the hot transfer guy already sitting up straight on her bed with his piercing stare on her. Sulli clutched her white robe tightly. "Stop staring," Minho chuckled. "Who wouldn't stare when a girl like you wears something like after coming out of the bathroom?"

 

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Then what did you expect me to wear, huh?" He looked at her again while she stared back at him. He raised an eyebrow after meeting her gaze. "Are we having a staring contest here?" Sulli asked. Minho shrugged as he walked towards her. He neared his face to her ear and whispered, "Knowing that a guy is in your room, you shouldn't wear a robe after coming out of the bathroom. Next time, wear something decent." Then, he entered the bathroom. Leaving Sulli fuming in anger and embarrassment. Seriously this guy, he can make my heart beat pound twice its normal beat but at the same time he also annoys me so much! How can I bear staying under one roof with him? Oh God... This is crazy!

 

**

 

Sulli took two packets of granola bar from the kitchen counter and gave Minho one. "This is all I got since I haven't been to grocery shopping lately," Minho mumbled a 'Thanks' to her before heading out to the porch located at the back of the house. Sulli tailed him behind, wondering what is he going to do at the back of her house. "What are you --" She was about to ask when she saw him putting a safety helmet over his head. Sulli's eyes ran over his latest Harley-Davidson motorcycle. 

 

He then walked towards her as he handed her another helmet. "What?" She asked in confusion. He held her head and put on the helmet over her head, much to her surprise. "W-why did you--" Sulli said but was cut off by his words. "We're gonna be late," 

 

"W-wait, transfer guy. I-I have never rode on a motorcycle before and this would be my first time. I'm scared." She explained as she gripped his wrist. He chuckled. "Don't worry. I assure you, it's gonna be fine if you..." He stopped mid-sentence and helped her to get on his 'baby'. Sulli waited for his 'if you...' and was taken aback when he wrapped her arms around his torso. "Hold on tight," He said as he started the ignition.

 

After that, Minho sped off as Sulli held him tightly. "From now on, you can just ride with me to school," He said loud enough for Sulli to hear. She blushed but immediately composed herself. "Okay," She replied as she rested her head on his warm back. Even though he's conceited at times, he has this sweet side of him too... She thought as giddiness started spreading across her body.

 

"We're here," Minho said as he took off his helmet. His eyes roamed around and was surprised to see crowds around him and Sulli, most of them were girls of course. Some of them even took pictures of him and Sulli while some were shooting daggers at Sulli. Minho shook his head and tsked inwardly. 

 

"Here, thanks for the ride." Sulli said as she handed him the helmet. Minho just nodded and flashed a small smile at her. The crowds made a way for them as they walked towards their locker. Sulli was about to unlock her locker when she felt a weight that suddenly jumped on her. "Ouch!" She let out a little yelp as Krystal released herself from backhugging her best friend. "Damn you, Krys!" Sulli said as she glared at Krystal. Minho who was taking his books out just shook his head at the two girls beside him. 

 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter