f o u r : lost in the wilderness

The Love Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's block, guys. I'm really sorry. This chapter will mostly focus on MinSul + a bit clue of Minho's past? I intend to make this a short story so.. don't be surprised if things escalated quickly. ;)

 I hope that you'll stay with me until the end of the story. Do comment your amazing thoughts below in order to 'energize' this author to update faster :) *sends virtual hug to everyone*

Thank you, loves. <3 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sulli felt intense heat spreading across her body as she realized the position they were currently in. Mixed feelings occupied Sulli's mind making herself clueless on how should she react to this sudden incident. Their shocked eyes met. Without wasting any second, Minho immediately detached their lips and stood up, walking towards the sea shore after mumbling a quick sorry to her.

 

Minho slid into his white t-shirt to cover up his bare body and carried his backpack, leaving the secluded area of the beach. Abandoning the confused girl he accidentally kissed just now. He wandered around the unfamiliar place as he recalled the kiss incident. His long fingers mindlessly touched his soft lips and groaned. The warmth of Sulli's lips still lingered there and Minho felt the urge to slap himself for thinking about the past event.

 

His long strides finally came to a halt when he realized that his legs had unknowingly brought him into the wilderness. Minho heaved an exhausted sigh. How can he still ponder over something that has passed? The same thing echoed in his mind again and again. It seemed like a small deal but, it has been years since he last kissed a girl. Sulli somehow brought his old feelings back and he's afraid that it's gonna happen again.

 

**

 

"Teacher, Sulli and that transfer guy went missing!" A student exclaimed as the teachers called all the students to gather at the place where they met earlier at exactly 6:00 p.m. Krystal and Jongin who were with them earlier couldn't do anything but hope everything's fine with their lost friend.

 

"It's okay. We will all go back to the hotel first. I want anyone who saw them before they went missing to stay here with me and search for them." Mrs. Bae announced. 

 

Krystal looked at Jongin worriedly as they walked toward Mrs. Bae and a few teachers. The two then informed where they last seen their missing friends. Since it almost rained, they decided to continue the search tomorrow.

 

**

 

The shuffling of dried leaves woke Minho up from his reverie. He felt a movement behind him as he turned around, but nothing came to his sight. A silhouette of a girl caught his eyes. He crept up behind a tree, where he thought that person could be. 

 

Once seeing a familiar figure, Minho sighed in relief. At least he's not trapped in the wilderness alone but.. what is she doing here?

 

"Hey." Minho called out as he walked towards her. Sulli jumped in shock upon hearing his deep voice. "You scared me!" She cried, rubbing her chest continuously. 

 

"Why are you so stupid?" He chided knocking his fist lightly on her forehead. She grimaced and asked, "Why am I?"

 

Minho crossed his arms and stared into her confused eyes. "Why would you want to get lost in the wilderness with a guy?" Sulli shrugged and walked ahead of him. "Well, I was just curious." She stated walking to no where in particular while he tailed her from behind, thinking that she might lead the way out of the wilderness.

 

After 10 minutes of walking in pure silence, Sulli decided to ask. "Why are you following me?" Minho frowned and stood in front of her. "Don't tell me that you're not sure of the way you were going?" He said while raising an eyebrow.

 

Sulli  smiled sheepishly and scratched her nape. "Umm.. I'm afraid if your words are true." She stopped walking and reluctantly faced him. Minho sighed looking at the sky and shook his head. "So now, what do we do?" 

 

"What do you think? Do you wanna sleep in the middle of this place?" Minho sarcastically replied and signaled her to follow him as if he could lead the way. Sulli rolled her eyes realizing that the sky began to turn a shade darker. She then switched her eyes to Minho's back view. Crazy thoughts started to envelope her mind. I hope it rains so that.... She trailed off in her mind while roaming her eyes over his white t-shirt.

 

**

 

Sulli was so into her own thoughts that she didn't notice Minho's long strides have finally came to a halt once a huge cave caught his eyes from afar. "Sorry!" She apologized when her forehead bumped onto his shoulder. "Can you just walk beside me? Who knows what will happen to you if you keep on hiding behind me?" Sulli kept her head down and decided to walk beside him. A smirk crept up across . 

 

"Are you somehow... worried about me?" She asked, it was meant to . "No way! I was just.." He trailed off and looked around elsewhere except the figure beside him. Sulli daringly inched her face closer to his and wiggled her eyebrows, waiting for the answer to her question. "Come on, transfer guy. Time's running up!" 

 

Minho bit his lip hard, trying to find an excuse. It's inexplicable! The words just flowed out of his mouth without much thought about it. Feeling water droplets on his tan skin, something popped up in his head. "Can't you feel that it's starting to rain? Come on, I saw a cave." He deliberately switched the topic and went ahead of her without waiting for any response from the confused girl.

 

Sulli chortled and mindlessly followed him with a fast pace, intending to caught up with his long strides. Still smiling to herself, she was oblivious to the pond of mud that was waiting to be stepped on in front of her. A gooey like feeling started spreading across Sulli's legs making her scream in surprise. "Omo!" She shrieked, trying to get away from the dirty brown lumps. Minho who was standing beside a tree let out a small laugh. 

 

"Hey, help!" Sulli said as she frowned at the laughing guy. "What would I get in return if I help you?" Minho joked. "Anything!" She quickly replied, oblivious to the light smirk that was plastered on his face. "Oh okay then." Minho triumphantly answered. He didn't know that Sulli would take his word seriously but.. he'll surely make her do something.

 

Minho then stretched out his hand towards Sulli unfortunately, she was within his reach. She can just walk normally if she's not stuck in the damn mud. The rain is getting heavier too. "Umm.." Sulli uncomfortably looked at him, her eyes telling him to do something else to help her. "Carry me!" She demanded after mustering all her courage to say the most embarrassing thing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter