f i v e : out of the blue

The Love Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there. I'm really sorry if it took a very long time for me to update. I'm sooo sorry okay :^(

Oh and I hope it's not too late to wish my Muslim readers to have a wonderful Eid! :)

I can't promise you guys to post daily updates but I'll try, okay? Continuous support will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, lovelies!   <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Minho?" Jinki's happy face suddenly darkened at the sight of Minho. "You're..... back?" He uttered, disbelief was obviously written on his face. Sulli who stood in between them frowned at the solemn vibe. She then feigned a cough to break Minho and Jinki's intense gaze on each other.

 

"You guys know each other?" Sulli asked as she decided to break the silence. Jinki faked a smile and let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, he was my...... old friend.." He replied, gritting his teeth, anger ignited in his eyes. She looked at Minho's cold face and raised an eyebrow as he stood frozen in his spot. The aura around him told her to not let out a single word which she complied. "I'm sorry hyung but my friend and I need to leave," Minho stated as he grabbed Sulli's hand, dragging her to the entrance of the cave. Sulli who was bewildered on what was happening just let him drag her.

 

"Wait!" Jinki exclaimed, limping toward them. "Didn't you say that I can show you the way back?" He said, treating Minho's presence like an invisible air around him. Sulli nodded despite the look in Minho's eyes that screamed 'no!'

 

"What about your injured knee?" She asked in concern, making Minho shut his eyes in frustration. It's not that he's mad at Sulli but the presence of Jinki made him feel uncomfortable especially when he saw anger in his eyes just now. 

 

After treating Jinki's wounded knee, the three proceeded with their journey to the beach as Jinki lead the way. Sulli and Minho were relieved upon seeing their teachers along with Krystal and Jongin when they reached the beach. Mrs Bae was about to give the two a scolding but got interrupted by Jinki's excuse. Jinki covered for the two by saying that he needed help from them so it wasn't their fault. Sulli's eyes widened at Jinki's excuse to help them from getting scolded by Mrs Bae. 

 

"Thank you, Mr Lee.." Sulli bowed to him as a sign of appreciation. Jinki just smiled in return and shifted his gaze to Minho who gave him a slight bow without saying anything. His eyes suddenly turned cold.

 

"No worries. See you around." Jinki said and bade goodbye to her.

 

**

 

Right after Jinki had shown the way back to Minho and Sulli, he quickly rushed to the hospital to meet someone. As he arrived, he went straight ahead to the room and bowed to the nurses when he passed by them. He quietly shut the door as he went inside the room. The continuous beeping from the machine was the only source of sound he could hear in the room. Jinki sighed as he recalled the past event, dragging a stool near the bed where a pale, fragile figure was laid in an unconscious state. 

 

"Sis, he's here now. What to do?" Jinki said, melancholy in his tone. He reached out his hand to her head. The slight movement he made as he touched her caused her to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered open and saw Jinki beside her which is unusual since he's always busy.  "Oppa.. why are you here? Did.. anything happen?" She softly asked, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter