o n e : the day we met

The Love Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words can't express how thankful I am to you guys. Thank you so much for everything! Here's chapter one for all of you who has been anticipating for it!  xx

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sulli stood in front of her locker with her best friend, Krystal as the girls made a way for an unfamiliar guy, probably the transfer student. The guy's face was expressionless despite everyone's attention on him, including Sulli's much to her surprise. Her heart beat accelerated as she studied his face from afar. "Damn hot," Sulli muttered under her breath as she mentally slapped herself for saying that.

 

"Oh my god, he's coming towards us," Krystal whispered in Sulli's ears. Krystal fished her iPhone out of her pocket and snapped a picture of the hot transfer guy and squealed, making Sulli's ear drums hurt. The transfer student stopped right beside Sulli's locker and unlocked the empty locker beside hers. Curious girls started to make a crowd around them.

 

"Hey, hottie!" Krystal moved in front of Sulli as she waved at the transfer student with a big smile on her face. The transfer student just looked at her and gave a small smile that could melt all the girls around him. His gaze then fell on Sulli which made her heart beats twice harder. He smirked looking at her flushed face and went to his class.

 

What's with that smirk? I see that his locker is just right beside mine so that means.. I'll get to see him all the time? Sulli screamed in her mind as her already red cheeks turn even redder than usual. A tap on Sulli's shoulder woke her up from her reverie. 

 

"It's show time Ssul," Krystal said excitedly as Sulli smiled, thinking that how exactly it's going to work when she had no idea how it's going to.

 

**

 

The bell rang inidicating that their classes were about to start.

 

Sulli knocked her fist on her forehead continuously as she tried to find a solution for her own problem which is a) she gets unusually awkward and quirky around the transfer guy and b) she still can't think of a way to at least be friends with him. Think, think, think, She chanted in her mind, not noticing that Krystal has moved to the back seat with a mischievous grin on her face.

 

"Excuse me?" A deep, manly voice asked which startled Sulli as she stopped hitting her forehead. Sulli looked up to the owner of the deep voice and felt the girls' piercing stare on her. "Can I sit here?" She blinked a few times and nodded as she exhaled slowly. She bit her lower lip out of habit as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. The usual thing she always does whenever she's nervous. Oh God, please just stop with the piercing stare already. I know you're jealous because this hot guy is beside me, Sulli inwardly scoffed. I'm not happy at all even if he's beside me. With this guy sitting beside me just made my nervous-ness worse!

 

A poke on her nape made her jump on her seat. "Damn you, Krys!" Sulli hissed as she glared at her best friend who is now seated behind her. Krystal smiled as if she didn't do anything wrong and showed two thumbs up at Sulli. "Good luck!" 

 

She then kept her stare on the hot transfer student who is seated beside her. Originally, it was Krystal's seat but she intentionally moved to the back seat so that Sulli could get closer to him. I'm so gonna kill her after this, Sulli thought as she clenched her clammy fists. 

 

She was caught off guard when his eyes met hers. Blush crept up on her cheeks as he raised an eyebrow at her. Sulli nervously shifted her gaze to the window and let out a deep breath. Calm down, Ssul. He didn't even do anything to you, he was just looking, 

 

After a while, Sulli glanced back at the guy and was shocked to see him staring back at her. He smirked and looked away. Suspicious, She whispered at the back of her mind while her heart thumped rapidly against her ribcage.

 

**

 

Sulli was taking some of her books out of her locker when she felt a presence beside her. Her eyes detected the lean figure and the handsome features of the transfer student. She quickly looked away when he caught her staring at him, again. He chuckled as he took out some books and shut the locker door, locking it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter