Accident

How I Met My Husband

previously

"Should I call the maids?" I asked, desperate to be of help.

He managed a nod, and I bounded off to the maid's room.

===========================

Yooeun's POV

Despite being completely flustered, I managed to calm down enough to knock on the maids' door without breaking it.

"H-help! A.. I- I hit his- I.. Someone please save him!" The maids tried to decipher what I meant as they watched me jump up and down on the spot in frenzy.

Suddenly, with wide eyes, one of the shorter maids shot out of the room and up the stairs to the bedrooms.

All of us rushed after her, with utter confusion and fear of the worst.

 

--------------------

Woohyun's POV

 It's taking way too long... I was holding in my tears as I tried various positions to ease the pain.

This isn't going well at all... Am I going to die like that... Will I never have children of my own... Why....

"Oh my DUDE, what are you doing here rolling on the floor?" Dongwoo hyung exclaimed at the scene he met as he leaves the guest room.

"... Save me," I managed a whimper.

 

As Dongwoo kneeled down beside me to check on the level of danger, the whole troop of maids marched up the stairs and all greeted me with the look of surprise.

They understood the situation, and I was quickly gifted with a bag of frozen peas and brought to Yooeun's bed.

It was the problem of pain versus awkwardness. Yooeun was watching me holding the bag of frozen peas against my crotch.

It's not as if I can ask her to leave her own room... I glanced over trying not to making eye contact with Yooeun. As my view falls on the male who is standing next to her, it came to me.

Ah! Dongwoo hyung! I attempted to send signals by eye contact, nodding of head, winking, shoulder shrugging and finger twitching, hoping he will send Yooeun out of the room. But in a few moments, I noticed that I have not only gained Dongwoo hyung's attention, I had also managed to gain concerned looks of everyone in the room. Apparently, with all my effort focused on getting Dongwoo hyung's attention, it had not occur to me how much my actions resembled that of one having a .

"Young master! Are you alright?" A maid voiced out with uncertainty, "do you need help?"

I froze. What should I reply to not have them misunderstand? 

First, unfreeze. "Ah. I am alright, I just wish to get some time alone."

With a unified nod, the maids scattered out of the room, and Dongwoo took a step out too, pulling along Yooeun who seemed very worried about me. I guess she's feeling guilty about hitting me with the door... 

Surprisingly, by the time all has left, the pain in my area has subsided.

 

------------------------------------------

Yooeun's POV

 "Oppa, he's going to be fine right?" I asked the man who was dragging me at my arm.

Dongwoo oppa stopped at his tracks, and looked dead in my eye, "he's not going to survive this one."

As his words entered my mind, the look of terror plastered onto my face, of which he must have been very satisfied with, such that he burst out laughing in joy.

"You are still so easy to fool with!" He exclaimed with his gummed smile.

Not catching the joke, I asked with worry, "What does that mean? So, is he okay? Is there anything I can do?"

"Oh, my dear sister, the only thing you can do is to be his support. Give him strength through words of care and intense charm. Serve whenever he has needs, no, serve even when he doesn't have needs. Be the woman behind his success. Carry him back into health with your bare arms!" The subtle shadow of a politic speaker seemed to appear against Dongwoo oppa.

As I watched his dramatic hand gestures, scenes of possible ways to support Woohyun oppa the way Dongwoo oppa explained appeared in my head.

"Woohyun oppa! It's me, may I come in?" I knocked gently on the door.

"Come in," he replies.

"How are you feeling? I brought you some fruits," I entered with a tray of grapes, strawberries and pear slices.

Woohyun oppa does not bother to look up, and continues reading his book in bed.  I walk over to the bedside.

"Feed me," he says without looking up.

"Okay, oppa, here's a grape, ah..." One seedless organic green grape at a time, I place them gently into his slightly opened mouth.

Howver, on the third grape, it seemed he had choked.

"Oh no! Are you alright? Do you want some water?" I swiftly poured out a glass of water and brought it before him who was coughing aggressively.

As he sipped on the water, I noticed a single tear roll out of his eye.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked as I pat his back gently, "do you want me to give you a massage?"

He nods and lifts his left leg as I place a pillow under it.

"Is this okay?" I ask for his opinion as I massage his leg, to which he nods silently, reading his book.

After a few minutes, he calls me over to sit on the edge of the bed beside him and he slowly leans over...

Afraid and panic-shricken, I froze with my eyes wide open, looking away.

"Do you like me that much..." he whispers in my ear, "I think you're cute."

Surprised, I turn to look him in his eye, but his face starts inching closer to mine, and something wet falls from my lip-

"Ah!" Awakened, I wipe away my drool and found myself standing outside my room alone.

... What was that...

 

- - - - - - - - - 

wow I... I have no actual idea how is this story going to go along, because this started so many years ago, with the two other co-authors.. I am doing this for the sake of satisfaction. 

I dont think anyone reads this anyway, but if anyone actually does, please understand that each update is something squeezed out of nothing.

The original plan was to end this story with some and maybe a child but I'm not planning to do anything rated, so if anyone that is reading this wants to support this story, please feel free to chip in some ideas  for the plot in the comments or leave me a wall message.

Thank you. 

This is Dongho_Eunhaeee.