Closer

How I Met My Husband

 

previous

"Aish how can she be so clueless about everything? " I made my way to the kitchen to get something for her to eat.

"Two bowls of fish porridge, " he told his personal chef.

How can she be so clumsy? Why did i even bring her back? >< She's cute though teehee. What was her name? Yoogeun? Ah! Yooeun.

"Young master. " My chef placed the bowls of porridge in front of me and left.

=====================

Woohyun's POV

She must be hungry ><

I finished my food quickly and brought the other bowl of porridge up.

Pushing the door open, I found Yooeun asleep.

 

I placed the porridge on the bedside table and knelt down at the side of the bed, examining her features.

She is pretty. I shifted my gaze from her shut eyes down her nose, stopping at her lips. Ah what am I doing? I snapped out of my trance.

 

With gentle hands, i shook her shoulder, "Yooeun-sshi? Yooeun?"

"hmm?..." she opened one eye, looked at me, and opened her eyes wide after a few blinks.

"so it wasn't a dream?" I heard her mutter to herself.

Just then, a growl was heard from her stomach. Her face turned into a shade of red.

I laughed silently and brought the bowl of porridge in front of her.

Seeing her eyes widen with happiness, I chuckled, but stopping almost immedietly as I saw her expression change as she looked down.

 

"Hey, weren't you hungry?" I smiled my killer smile as she lifted her head and gave a small nod.

"Come, I'll feed you, it's hot though, careful. " I scooped a small amount of porridge and blew for it to cool.

"Say 'Ahh~'." I said, bringing the spoon to .

"Ahh~"

And she finished the whole bowl in a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yooeun's POV 

 How... How can there be such an ALL-SO-HANDSOME-HOT-SWEET-KIND gentlemen?

I must have done something really nice to be able to meet such an awesome man....

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

After putting the empty bowl away, I turned to her, "I was wondering, how old are you?"

"uh 20, you?"

"22. Since im older than you, i guess you'll have to call me oppa. " I looked into her eyes and grinned.

"hmph, I want to call you hyung! It sounds cooler! "
Chuckling, I shook my head. 

"Nope, you are a pretty girl. No way will I let a pretty girl call me hyung. " I gave a serious face.

"Ah.. " I saw a blush creep up her face as she looked down.

I laughed out loud at her reaction, "I'm just teasing you, but I would really prefer it if you called me oppa. " I explained, giving her a warm smile.

She nodded her head and mumbled "Oppa. "

I smiled and pat her head "Good girl! "
"Yah... " she growled softly.

I laughed, and got her laughing along.
 

 


"So, where do you live? With your parents? " I asked her after realising that she haven't contacted her family to inform them where she is.

“Nah, I live alone in a small apartment.” Showing a small smile as she replied, but her sorrowful eyes gave everything away.

“Why?” I was curious.

“Well, I lost all contact with my family. I have an older brother, who disappeared after marrying three years ago. My parents went on a honeymoon and never came back…” She said softly, tilting her head at the word ‘honeymoon’.

"They went on a honeymoon for that long?" I questioned.

"That was what my brother told me before he left. I honestly don't know." she replied with a confused expression.

"Hmm... Okay. I hope that they will return soon." I said cheerfully with a smile, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah. I hope so too. I really miss Dongwoo oppa though, when we were young, he always protected me and gave the best to me. I hope he would come and find me soon."

"I'm sure he will come back to find you. It's late already, you should rest." I said as I stood up.

"Yeah, I should go home, I don't want to disturb you further."

"That’s not what I meant. And it’s dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to go out on the streets this late. Just stay here for the night." I insisted and gave her my killer wink.

She blushed and stuttered, "O...okay." as I tucked her in.
 

I head back to my room and lay down on my bed.

What she said kept running through my mind, "I really miss Dongwoo oppa…" Dongwoo… Jang Dongwoo? Without realising, I fell asleep.

 

------------------------------------------------

we're sorry if the update took too long. >o<

anyways, thank you so much for reading !!

Please give comments ~

Sorry if the second chapter is not as funny as the first.. ):

we hope you enjoy reading! :D