Welcome

How I Met My Husband

Previously

"So anyway, where are you two gonna be living at?" I asked, looking at the luggage beside them.

“Erm, I’m not sure." Dongwoo replied.

"WHUD?! You came here without planning beforehand?" I inhaled deeply, frustrated at how ignorant Dongwoo hyung can be.

"HEHE. That's why I called you."

"Aish. Fine then, you can stay with me for the time being until you find a place to stay."

"WHOA REALLY?! WOOHYUN AH! YOU ARE THE BEST!"

========================================

 

Yooeun's POV

"Come on in," Woohyun said as he opened the door. 

Dongwoo oppa and Pearlyn entered the house, both gaping at the sight before them.

Immediately, two maids approached them, greeting them and taking the luggages.

"Put them in the guest room," Woohyun instructed as he helped me in. 

 

We sat in the hall as maids bustled around, taking our coats and serving us tea.

We continued the conversation we left off from the dinner and car ride.

"... So, Yooeun ah, you actually got fired in a week? I didn't know that was possible!" Oppa teased.

"Hey, if you're keeping this up, I'm going to go to my room," I exclaimed sternly.

Both Dongwoo oppa and Pearlyn went silent for a moment, revealing soft chuckles from Woohyun.

He looked up in shock, surprised from being able to hear his chuckles. His face started to show embarrassment as three of us looked at him, and he turned away, coughing.

"I have never seen Woohyun hyung chuckling before..." Dongwoo oppa eyed him slyly.

Then, he turned to me sharply, "What have you done to my bro!"

Surprised at his question, I frowned and looked away with widened eyes.

"Ahem," Woohyun cleared his throat, "how about I show you to your room?"

 

Woohyun's POV

"Thank you for letting us stay over," Pearlyn said, flashing a grateful smile as Dongwoo chatters away about the towels to himself.

"Oh, it's no problem. This is the least I could do for an old friend," I replied, exiting the guest room. How did such a kind and polite lady end up with that rascal? ... Well, they do look good together.

I looked around for Yooeun, and noticed some fruits on the counter top. 

Since it was late, the maids and cook were already back in their rooms. So, I decided to personally slice up an apple for Yooeun, in case she was hungry.

As I was peeling the apple skillfully, I thought of how coincidental this whole thing was. I guess... This is what they call 'fate'. 

.

I stood at her room door with a plate of sliced apples in my hand, and a flashback of when we ended up on her bed came into my mind. Gosh, that was really awkward. I wonder if she has any thought about it... 

Just then, the door opened. 

I froze as I felt something against my crotch. ... Is... this... pain?! I unfroze and let out a squeal of suffering, grasping my crotch with my free hand, willing the ache to stop.

.

Yooeun's POV

Gah! What happened! I freaked out, unsure what to do to help the poor man. 

"I am so so so sorry! I didn't realise you were there! Are you alright?" I couldn't get my thoughts straight. What happened?

"Mnmm.. the a-apple... is for... you," Woohyun mumbled, pain visible on his face. 

I put the plate aside, and got flustered by the lack of ideas on how to help.

"Should I call the maids?" I asked, desperate to be of help.

He managed a nod, and I bounded off to the maid's room.

 

------------

Oh my gosh! It has been about 3 years now, and I am back!

I went through my desktop bookmarks and ended up on aff, and decided to give this a go!

I have changed a lot over the years, but I do hope that anyone (still) willing to read this would not be disappointed by the change in style!

I have actually stopped contacting the co-authors and the people that insipired the ocs, whom this fic is dedicated to.

However, I may try to continue this fic over time by myself, not for any reason, but just for fun.

This is Dongho_Eunhaeee here, and may I see you guys again! 

P.S. I have absolutely abandoned mature literature, and also am less active on the korean music industry. I am completing this is a form of a fiction, not much of a fanfiction. So in any case of misinformation, please do be kind on your comments. 

Thank you!