Fated

How I Met My Husband

YooEun POV

 

sigh "This job didn't last as long as the previous one."

Hugging my box of belongings, I made my way home.

 

I got sacked again. For the seventh time. Judging by my character, i would have given up, but i need money to support myself as my parents ditched me and went for a honeymoon that is probably going to last forever. :/

I have an older brother, Jang Dongwoo, but he got married three years ago and we lost contact. Hmph. He found himself a wife and forgot all about his sister.

 

BEEEP! Screech-----

My box of belongings flew into the air. Even though the car didn't hit me, but the impact caused me to fall.

 

"Are you okay?"

I turned my head while clutching my ankle to find this ALL-SO-AWESOME-MANLY-HANDSOME-CUTE-HOT-SMEXY angel emerging from a nice sleek convertible. As the angelic figure approached me, my heart started thumping rapidly. I thought i was in paradise~~~ <3

 

I felt a warm touch on my ankle. I snapped back to reality. :D

 

"Are you okay?" he asked again, his EVER-SO-BEAUTIFUL-SHINY brown eyes questioning mine.

"Y-ye-yeah" I stuttered.

It was so embarrassing as my "yeah" came out as an oink.

 

I felt a pair of strong arms carrying me bridal style. Afraid that i might fall, I put my arms around his neck. While he was carrying me, I felt safe in his arms and wanted to stay in that position forever.

He carefully placed me into the passenger seat of his ALL-SO-SLEEK-COOL black convertible. He then cooly slid into his driver seat. I felt my heart skipped a beat as he leaned over me. I felt his warm breath against my neck making my heart thump wildly. I then caught back my breath when i realised he was fastening the seatbelt for me.

 

"We've reached."

I woke up my daze and stared at him blankly.

"We've reached. Can you get down by yourself?"

"Oh ok."

I unfastened my seatbelt and opened the car door. Attempting to move my leg, I felt a sharp pain on my right ankle,  and clutched my ankle.

 

Without me noticing, i felt his strong arms around me as carried me get out of the car.

 

I stared at his ALL-SO-PERFECT-FLAWLESS face as he flung his car keys to one of his many helpers.

 

As he strode into the house, all his house helpers lined up in two rows and bowed ninety degrees. "Welcome back, young master."

 

He carried me up the stairs into a luxurious room and placed me on a super comfy king-sized bed.

"Wait here." he said in a warm tone and left the room. I took my time to look around the room and realized that everything in the room was in a black and white theme. He came back moments later with a first aid box in his hands.

 

Kneeling down, he lifted my leg carefully and placed it gently on his thigh. He then applied some cream and massaged my sore ankle.

 

"My name is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. Whats yours?"

"Yooeun. J-Jang Yooeun." I managed to reply.

"What were you thinking of, not looking out for cars?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"Haishh..." he sighed as he stood up after he finished bandaging my ankle. "You're lucky the driver was me."

of course im lucky.

"Thank you very much." I said as i tried to stand up. Woohyun gently pushed me down onto the bed, "Rest. " With that, he walked out of the room.

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Aish how can she be so clueless about everything? " I made my way to the kitchen to get something for her to eat.

"Two bowls of fish porridge, " he told his personal chef.

How can she be so clumsy? Why did i even bring her back? >< She's cute though teehee. What was her name? Yoogeun? Ah! Yooeun.

"Young master. " My chef placed the bowls of porridge in front of me and left.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------->

 

 

First chapter of first fanfic in our whole life.

ITS SO TIRING .

we will never complain about slow updates anymore (:

 

Comment please, Subscribe if you think we can make it haha.

This story is dedicated to : OUR LOVELY SQUISHY :D