Meeting

How I Met My Husband

previous

I walked out of her room and chuckled silently at the sight of Yooeun so flustered.

She's so cute that i feel like pinching her cheeks XD

Omg, Woohyun what are you thinking?! I mentally slapped myself.

=============================                                                                            

Woohyun's POV

 

Oh~ She's back~ She's back~ She's back oh~

I fished my phone out of my pocket and saw [Jang Dongwoo] flashing on my mobile screen.

"Hello?"

"YAH WOOHYUN! WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO ANSWER THE PHONE!" Dongwoo shouted and I held my phone away from my ear.

"Aish. Hyung, calm down."

"WOOHYUN AH! GUESS WHERE AM I? IM BACK IN KOOOREEEAAAAA~"

"You came back? When?"

"I JUST GOT OFF THE PLANE AND THE FIRST PERSON I CALLED WAS YOU! AREN’T YOU HONOURED?"

"Yeah… Sure…"

"Let's meet at the cafe we used to go to. I want to introduce my WIFEY to you!"

"WHOA HYUNG! You got yourself a wife?"

"Yeahp!"

"I must meet the girl who would actually marry you. So 2pm at the cafe?"

"Let’s meet now!"

“What? Don’t you need to unpack and settle down?”

“NO NEED~ See you!”

With that, he hung up on me. -.-

Should I bring Yooeun with me? She might be bored staying in this house.

 

I walked into her room and said, "Do you want to go out with me to meet my friend?"

"Uhmmm...." She hesitated.

"It's ok if you don't want to, I just thought that you will be bored at home alone."

"Ok. I’ll go."

"Then, let's go!" Happy that she was willing to go out with me.

She stood up and wobbled towards the door. I quickly went to her and help her out.

 

At the cafe

I walked into the cafe with Yooeun behind me and saw Dongwoo sitting like a boss, with two luggage bags beside him. 8D

"Yo, hyung!"

"Oh Woohyun you arrived!" He stood up and walked towards me with a girl following behind.

I turned, ready to introduce Yooeun to Dongwoo, and saw Yooeun’s :O face.

 

 

Yooeun's POV

 

"O...oppa? Dongwoo oppa?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Eh~ Yooeun ah! What are you doing here MY LOVELY DONGSAENG?"

"Oppa~ I missed you so much! Where did you go?!" I punched his hard chest before giving him a tight hug.

"Whoa. Chill~ I can't breathe."

 

"Where have you been the past three years?" I asked as I released him.

"I went to Singapore and found myself a WIFEY!" he said as he put his arms around his wife.

"Who would want to marry a guy like you?" I .

"This beautiful lady here~" he sang as he pointed to his wife.

 

"Hello! I'm Pearlyn! Nice to meet you!" She said with a big smile and extended her arm to shake hands with me.

Smiling back, I shook her hand, "Hello. I'm Jang Yooeun, Dongwoo's younger sister."

Now I know why she is oppa's wife. She is as cheerful as him (:

 

"So how did you get to know each other?" I asked curiously.

"I went to Singapore to meet my friends that migrated there. We were walking on the streets when I saw this really beautiful girl. It felt as if a magnetic force was drawing me to her, I just had to walk up to her and get to know her." he said with a silly smile plastered on his face.

"HEHE. Yeahp! I was walking when this charming guy walked up to me and asked for my name. We exchanged phone numbers and after awhile, he asked me out."

"I was so nervous when I confessed to her that I kept stuttering and laughing, hahaha. But thankfully she accepted my confession, and we got married three months ago!" He looked into her eyes lovingly and they smooched.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

"Ahem. I’m still here, you know"

They broke apart and Dongwoo apologized, "HEHE. Sorry. I just couldn't help myself."

"!" Pearlyn jokingly punched him in the arm.

 

"Woohyun oppa, I'm hungry." Yooeun looked at me and said.

"Whoa whoa. Right, how do you two meet? And how did you get my baby Eun to call you oppa?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

 

"I picked her up from the streets and I have my ways." I said with a big grin.

"Hey. Yeah, that's kind of true... Don't ask anymore." Yooeun said to Dongwoo, blushing.

 

"So anyway, where are you two gonna be living at?" I asked, looking at the luggage beside them.

“Erm, I’m not sure." Dongwoo replied.

"WHUD?! You came here without planning beforehand?" I inhaled deeply, frustrated at how ignorant Dongwoo hyung can be.

"HEHE. That's why I called you."

"Aish. Fine then, you can stay with me for the time being until you find a place to stay."

"WHOA REALLY?! WOOHYUN AH! YOU ARE THE BEST!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

so... The siblings found each other.

okay

sorrrrrrrrryyyy for the lateeeee update !!

everyone was busy and lazy xD

OH YOU KNOW WHATTT >:

WE LOST THIS CHAPTER AND HAD TO REWRITE.

THANKYOU @Infinite-Ftw-x3 for rewriting~ <3

@chloetan was awesome, hehehehe.

okay, hope we dont lose any subs because of our late updates...

tired! :3

tumblr_luc1drFpcP1qdhvnu.gif

Woohyun hopes you all forgive~

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^o^