Stay

How I Met My Husband

Woohyun's POV

The next morning, I woke up and suddenly her smile came into my mind.

A smile formed on my face unknowingly as I thought of her.

hmm..  I wonder what is she doing?

I went to her room and gently knocked on the door.

"Oh. Is it you Woohyun oppa? Come in." I heard her beautiful voice say.

I opened the door and saw her flipping through a newspaper with a marker in her hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking for a job."

She made space for me as I sat beside her. I then peered into the coloured newspaper and took it away from her.

She gave me a questioning look.

"I have a job for you."

"What job?"

"My father's company has a vacancy for an office clerk. And I was thinking of letting you take the job."

She looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Why? You don't want the job?"

"No. I want the job. When can I start work?"

"Nope, not yet. You have to get well first before I will let you work."

"Huh~~~" she complained.

"You'd better listen to me." I attempted to act fierce.

Upon hearing what I said, she pouted at me.

Omg. She looked so cute when she pouts ><

"B...but I need the money." she said softly as she looked down.

"Why?"

"I need the money to pay the rent for my apartment."

"Hmm...Then you can stay here for the time being until you get well and when you are able to work and earn money for your rent ." 

 

Yooeun's POV

 

Am I dreaming? Woohyun oppa told me that I can stay. He is such a nice oppa x3 I'm really thankful to have met him in my life.

"Really?! I can stay?!" I exclaimed with a big grin on my face.

"Of course!" He assured me while standing up.

"Thank you so much oppa!" I said while I stood up too, forgetting all about my injured ankle.

I was about to fall when I grabbed Woohyun oppa by reflex as I shut my eyes tight and we ended up falling on the bed with Woohyun on top of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and got a shock of my life. His face was like, inches away from mine.

After realizing what happened, Omg, this position... Is really...

I blushed and turned my head away, too embarrassed to look at Woohyun oppa in the eye.

Just then, one of his house helpers opened the door. We turned to look in her direction.

"Young master, breakfas-," she saw us in that awkward position, her eyes widen and she quickly said, "I'm sorry please continue with what you were doing."

With that, she closed the door and left.

Woohyun oppa then awkwardly coughed and stood up.

I stood up and stuttered, "I... I need to go to the toilet." I quickly ran away with my face as red as a tomato.

My heart thumped wildly as I splashed my face with icy cold water.

That was so embarrassing. Why did I grab him? Haishh....

I silently cursed myself.

 

Woohyun's POV

I walked out of her room and chuckled silently at the sight of Yooeun so flustered.

She's so cute that i feel like pinching her cheeks XD

Omg, Woohyun what are you thinking?! I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

----------------------------------

This whole chapter was typed by our darling @Infinite-Ftw-x3

Muahahaha, no "ALL-SO- " or anything extremely funny /sobs/

Its difficult .

I (@Dongho_Eunhaeee) edited, and really felt that she needed to be credited hahaha.

 

okay anyways~

We all hope you like this chapter!

Please comment and feel free to give thoughts on how you think this story should go! :D

Sungjong's smile for you if you comment/subscribe!