Episode 3: Who should confess first?

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

                They spend 2 hours at the bbq party before return back to Roommate house. Got7 got the chance to spend the night at their house together with Jackson after call to their boss and ask for the request since they just got 1st at Inkigayo.  The gang decided to gathers as the garden tonight as the weather is so good for a night chat and snack.

“ Hello Got7 , welcome to our Roommate house. Congratulation to you once again for wining 1st place on Inkigayo tonight and we wish you to continue to win more trophy and received huge success with this album. “ Se-Ho said while standing next to Dong Wook. Got7 who is now sit on the grass with other casts clapping their hand and bowed once again to their senior.

“ Yeah!!! Thanks hyung! “ Jackson echoed loudly.

“ And last but not least , we also have another good news of Hei and Aeyoon who are just wrapped up their drama tonight. Please tell us how do you feel about it? “ Dong Wook ask Hei and Aeyoon to stand up next to them and talk to the rest.

“ Em… “ Aeyoon look down a little as she start to feel emotional.

“ Thanks to our 21st century princess fans who always support us and turning in. I hope that everyone will enjoy the final episode this Saturday night. I’m really thankful to the hard working crew and writer of our drama. Thanks very much. “  

            Hei take the chance and help Aeyoon to finish this speech.

“ Thanks everyone and my Got7 friends , JYP family for supporting me through this whole drama journey. The same as Hei , I really hope everyone enjoy the final episode this weekend. “

            She smiled and everyone clap their hands. Jung Ok look at both of them full of pride just as her own children.

            After both of them return to the seat , Se Ho and Dong Wook announce that there will something fun to do.

“ So we went to the set of 21st century princess tonight and was really amazed of Aeyoon crying scene. “

“ Are you mocking me Oppa? “

            Aeyoon pouted to Dong Wook. Sunny and Yougji laugh.

“ Aniya…..i’m appreciate your skill. “

“ So right now , we think Youngji , Jackson  and others should try that scene. “ Se-Ho added.

“ What? “ Jackson slip his tongue.

“ Hyung , if you don’t wanna do it , it’s ok , I can do it with Youngji noona. “ BamBam said and blush slightly.

“ I can do it too. “ Follow by Jr and JB.

“ Who said I don’t want? I just surprise as I don’t know about it. “ Jackson start to feel insecure.

            Youngji cannot help but laugh with her unique soundless laugh.

            After Aeyoon and Hei start to do that scene as the sample for them, everyone had to give it a try.

“ Jack… “

Youngji try to get in the role but seeing Jackson face just made her want to laugh while Jackson give himself a hard slap on the right cheek to get into character.

            Jackson felt so happy tonight, he cannot stop smiling even he try to get into sad character. He slapped himself a few times earning the laugh from s and roommate cast. Youngji also look quite happy tonight.

            Dong Wook called it cut and decided to just make it easy.

“ Let do free script , just bring tears Jackson , Youngji ah. “ Both of them nodded at the senior actor while still laughing.

“Wang Jackson, be serious, man!! “  He slapped himself 3rd times and tried to concentrate.

“ Youngji ah….Thank you….Thank so much for tonight , for the surprise you are giving me. For encourage me with your wish and prayer. I have never had anyone care and love me the way you love me. You are so nice to me , I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most but what I know is that , I treasure each side of you and I treasured and willing to cherish every moments with you in our life together. “

            Everyone at the set confused even Got7 members, this is the first time they hear something so sweet from Jackson who is known for always being a playful member.

“ Please remember that you’re so important to me , you are so precious. You are the one that I want to protect from any possible harm , I always want you to felt safe around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter