Ep2: Youngji's heart

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            After the 1st episode of Roommate season 3 ,deep inside Youngji’s heart , she still curious about Jackson and Aeyoon , that might be just her disappointment in Jackson for not telling her about his new friendship. She ignored her feeling and trying to become a cheerful Youngji again. Aeyoon is a good roommate after all. Many things happened in this past one year , Joon Hyung got married but still can participant in the show since his wife is a flight attendance , he spend a lot of time alone in this high flight season. SNSD’s member Jessica left the group and that is the reason Youngji want to take care of her Sunny Unnie better. She met Hei , the photographer turn hit actor , he was nice to her just like her brother. The opposite from Jackson , she felt Hei can be a good brother for her. She sighed, she met Hei and make a new friend but what is the point to curious about Aeyoon and Jackson? They can make friend just the same way she did. What happened with her?. She knew she won’t have that woman-man feeling toward Jackson, he was always a close friend.  

[Heo Youngji , you should use this time to spend it with him since he is your close friend , why you feel disappoint for an unreasonable thing. Fighting.] she smiled and close her eyes to fall asleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            The next day , camera is rolling as normal , the maknae line is responsible to cook for their sunbae today , KangJoon and Hei work on vegetables together while keep chatting about their work on the next drama that both of them will work together. Hei tell KangJoon about his photography exhibition for charity and KangJoon talk about his activities as an actor.
" Ya , Wang Jackson , can you please do it properly. "
        Youngji show Jackson how to cut the octopus the right way.
" I'm scare. "
" Such a big body and scare of this little things. " Youngji mumble
        Jackson stand there just looking at the octopus. KangJoon smiles and said
" Youngji , only you can handle this. "
" But she is a woman. " Aeyoon who just come to the kitchen echoed.
" Do you know gender , mistress?? " Hei who usually quiet stated
" But this is something , man should learn how to do it too. Woman know how to do it and man should learn how to do it too ,this is what is call gender. Mr Han Hei. "
        Hei , now is standing in front of Aeyoon. Aeyoon put her hand on her waist.
" You should do something difficult for a woman , that what make you a gentleman. Not only gentle by your mouth. "
" Why woman can't do this alone? "
" Oh god , man is stronger than woman , can you tell me why man is masculine than woman does?. Woman can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter