The sound of rain

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             " Friendship isn't a big thing , it's a million little things." [Unkown author]

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“So tried...and tough.” Jackson mumbling.

“We almost done. Come on.” Hei said and continue setting up the tent , Jackson compliment Hei for his interest in nature and photography, it is really hard for him to set up this tent without feeling exhausted and bore.

                30 minutes later, the two men  finally finish setting-up their tent.

“wow , Hei Oppa , you are really good.” Youngji praise Hei as he finish setting up the tent.

“ Thanks , “


                 They go around for landscaping and photography , Hei and Aeyoon for somehow find themselves discuss a lot together about photography since it's their hobby , for god sake at least they finally find something in common.
"  So how do you feel now Youngji , do you feel comfortable staying on the mountain?" Hei question the little girl walking behind him, he understands that it is the first time for Youngji to join a trip like this.
" I enjoy it Oppa, I feel relax. "
" That's good , living with nature actually is a good thing and healthy for you. "
                Youngji and Jackson nodded agree with a small smile on their face.
" I will come back here when I have time. "
" Hong Kong welcome you back anytime. " Jackson echoed as he place his hand on Youngji’s shoulder , holding it a little bit.
" It's so nice to be here, inhale the fresh air. " Jackson inhaled deeply the fresh air and exhaled it back with a big smile.
                It’s time for dinner, they come back and enjoy the ramen together for somehow it’s much more delicious than any expensive food they had tastes before. Jackson and Youngji bickering just add more colour to the dinner, Hei and Aeyoon fight over leave over ramen bring more laughter to the gang. After the fire grill conversation all of them say goodnight and back to their tent. The girl slept in one tent while Hei and Jackson share a tent.

                Around 2 am, Aeyoon cannot help but wake up again due to lighting, thunder, and heavy rain outside. She sighed and buried her face with her hands, for god-sake lighting and thunder is something she hated the most and she swear it’s very scary for her.

               Hei and Jackson also woke up due to the sound of heavy rain.

“Oh my god,it’s raining! i was checking the weather and they said no rain tonight but hmm....”

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter