Thinking of you.

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                    "Jealously is just a way of telling someone you care too much to let them go."

............................................................................................................................................................................................

                After a bottle of beer at Lan Kwai Fong club, Jackson wandering around the city late at night while cannot take Youngji out from his mind he decided to go to the hospital where Hei is staying.

“It is 5 am now, I cannot go home with this trouble heart. Let's go to see Hei. ”

                He said before grabbed for a taxi and go ahead to the hospital.

                As he arriving at Hei’s room, he is a bit taken back as he cannot find Hei on his bed.

“Oh , Jackson.” Hei who just come out from the restroom with his casual cloth echos.

“Where you want to go Hei at this hour?.”

“I have schedule at 7 am and we needs to leave at 6 am.”

                Jackson cannot help but let out a loud sighed while Hei understand how Jackson feels right now, he admitted he is getting close to Jackson each day since they come to Hong-Kong.

“Jackson, I don’t want to go in this condition if I can choose but I cannot do that. And don’t worry I am feeling better now.”

“Does Aeyoon know? ”

                This time Hei is the one shaking his head before answer to the younger guy.

“No, she doesn’t but I’m really fine so it’s okay to follow my schedule.”

“Anyway…why you don’t sleep at this hour?”

“……… ”

“Don’t tell me, you are missing me?”

                Jackson playfully punched Hei on his stomach lightly. The older man chuckled.

“It just something troubles me.”

“What is that?”

“You are right Hei, I cannot control my heart. I cannot control this stupid heart.”

                Hei smiled and shaking his head slowly. For many times he was wrong about love but this time he glad he is right about Jackson feeling towards Youngji and his plan does work.

“Are you and Youngji finally….”

                Jackson nodded and confirming to Hei that he is indeed in relationship with Youngji and that is also the only matter that troubles him right now.

“Is it a right choice Hei?”

                Put the last piece of his cloth in his backpack, Hei glances at Jackson and whisper...

“No”

“You mean, it is a wrong choice?”

“No”

“Han Hei!! I am serious.!!”

“Listen Jackson, all the choice regarding love there is no right and wrong. You are going to regrets it either way. ”

                Jackson felt a little bit puzzled with what Hei is trying to say but with the last sentence from Hei, he finally understands.

“What is the most important is….following your heart.”

“Is that so…”

                From the times spending with Jackson, just with a few glances at Jackson eyes, Hei can understands what is in the younger man mind. He put his hand on Jackson’s shoulders and said

“Live in the present bro.”

                One of Hei’s biggest mistake while dating Aeyoon was “ he never lives in the present , he always thought about the future that is too far away and at the end he end up lost his present.”

“Remember, your time in Hong-Kong is limited. Cherish it. Tomorrow morning the Roommate casts will come here for the photo-shoot and filming Roommate Episode 5. ”

“......... ” Jackson said nothing as what Hei said is right “His time is limited in Hong-Kong.”

“We will go back to Seoul in the next 2 days. To be honest, the pilots episode of Roommate rating are still very low. Not only your time in Hong-Kong is limited but right now even your time in Roommate is also limited.”

                Hei sighed, not only Jackson’s time with Youngji is limited even his time with Aeyoon is also limited.

“I will try to make time this afternoon to spend time with you guys. I have to leave now Jackson. See you bro.”             

                At this, Hei leave Jackson alone and go with his manager for his endless schedule.

“What is inside my heart now?”

[Your time is limited in Hong-Kong. Cherish it.]

                Hei’s voice echoed in Jackson’s mind as he heads back to the hotel. It is 6:30 am now. It is so quiet on the street, the usually crowed city is so silence now just as how Jackson feels about dating Youngji.

                Not long after, Jackson has arrived at Youngji’s room as he wakes his girlfriend up.

“Youngji ah...”

“Wae...Jackson...” Youngji with her close eye-lids answer Jackson as she still feel very sleepy.

“Let's go have fun baby.”

                Youngji looks at her mobile phone before go back to sleep. Jackson must be crazy to ask her on the date this early morning, she thought.

“It is 6 am, Jackson. You are sleepwalking. Go back to sleep.”

                Youngji snatch her blanket back from her boyfriend but Jackson was faster as he kissing her on the lips.

“Jackson, i haven’t brush my teeth.”

                With her right hand cover . Youngji slightly blush as she felt really embarrassing while Jackson smiling at her as the winner.

“Come on wake up. I want to go on a date.”

“Arrasso....Wang Kong!! , How can i have such an annoying boyfriend? " Jackson chuckled at lovable Youngji.

                It is still early in the morning, the couple walking hand in hand, grab the Hong-Kong style breakfast before head to the place where Jackson always misses when he was in Seoul.

                Sitting in the taxi, Youngji take a short nap on Jackson’s shoulders as she still feel very sleepy.               

                Youngji yawns when Jackson wake her up in the taxi, they have arrived at one of the tall building in Hong-Kong.

“Where are we, Jackson?”

“My family apartment ! Youngji, it is at 45th floor.“ Jackson said while guide Youngji to go inside the building. Youngji is taken back as she feels frighten.

“Don’t tell me, you wants me to meet with your parents?” Jackson nodded.

“No...Jackson...i am...”

“Don’t worry baby, you already met my parents before and they likes you a lot.”

                Even though Jackson tried to encourage her but she still feel very nervous to meet Jackson’s parents again and this time , not his best-friend but as their son’s girlfriend.

 “Your apartment is so cozy and beautiful. “ Youngji whispered

“Of course , because I’m handsome, wild and y. “ Youngji smirk as she wonders, how come his boyfriend doesn’t understand the word, “Shame”?.

“ Oh, Jackson , my dearest brother “ Jackson beautiful older cousin echoed as she kiss both his cheek , Youngji felt a little bit out cast.

“ ….Jie(Sister)…I’m not a kid anymore , stop kissing me “ He said in Cantonese.

“ Jie, this is my girlfriend friend , Youngji. “ Youngji bowed a little as Jackson introduce her to his cousin while Jackson held her shoulders and look into her eyes.

“ My name is Youngji, nice to meet you “ Youngji said and smiled brightly, telling herself not to be awkward.

“ Jie, Where is mommy? “

“ Oh, she is at the kitchen , cook the yummy breakfast for your girlfriend.” She said and smile, Youngji cannot help but admitted Wang’s family got such a beautiful smile.

“ Sit here baby, I’ll be back a bit later ” Jackson said before go to the kitchen which his cousin.

“ Jackson….Is she really your girlfriend?, she is so adorable. “ His older cousin asked.

“ Yes. You think i cannot have a beautiful and adorable girl as my girlfriend? “A younger brother response before walking into the kitchen.

“ Morning...mommy “ He hugged and kiss his mother cheeks passionately.

“ Jia Er!!! Mommy miss you so bad, my dear son.”

“ Auntie love u so much, I’m jealous.”

“ I’m her son and her 2nd husband , Jie.” Jackson’s mother chuckle at his joke.

“ Jackson, you told me that you come together with your girlfriend right? “

“ Yes, she’s at the living room , mommy.”

“ See , i told you , someday Youngji will become your girlfriend since i saw her with you while you filmed Roommate season 2 and you said that [No! Mommy, we are just best friend].”

“Mommy...stop teasing me.”

                5 minutes later, breakfast is finally done while Jackson’s father also came back from his fencing tutoring. Youngji tried to introduce herself to Jackson’s parents in English with his shy smile.

“ Hi , Uncle , Hi auntie ,I’m Youngji , Jackson’s girlfriend. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter