As long as u are with me

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                    " A moment in my arms forever in my heart. " 

……………………………………......................................................

               With the light in his hand, Jackson taking big steps forward to find his lost heart. He cannot blame himself enough for didn’t take care of Youngji in the past.

“ I’m sorry Youngji ah….please be safe. “ Jackson whispered while searching around

                It is chilly at night, Jackson look around right and left. He is really worried about Youngji , how can she endure with this kind of weather. It is chill to his bone.

“ Youngji!!!! “

“ Heo Youngji!!!!!! “

                The road is so slippery, Jackson accidently slip and fall due to his carelessness. He sighed and try to get up with his injury legs and arms.

“ Thanks god , I still can walk. “ He tried to cover with bleeding arm with his hand.

“ Youngji ah!!!! “

                After 1 hour, Jackson start to hear the sobbing sound of a girl, he doesn’t hesitate to go follow the sound while calling out for Youngji.

“ Youngji ah!!! “ After echoed Youngji’s name for an hour, his voice get smaller and smaller

“ Jackson…. “

                He stands still behind Youngji who is sitting down under a big tree while sobbing hard.

Once she sees Jackson, Youngji hugs him immediately, Jackson wiped her tears away and return the hugs tightly.

“ It’s a relief to finally found you. Youngji ah. “

“ Thanks god , I can still see you again. Jackson. I’m scared that I cannot see you anymore. “

“ Silly girl. “

                Tears in Jackson’s eyes are about to falling down, there are no words can describe his feeling right now.  He finally did it, he finally found Youngji. He never been felt this blessed before.

“ Jackson…What happened with your arms? “

“ I’m fine , I’m really fine Youngji as long as you are with me. Don’t ever dare to go away from me again. “

                Jackson sound serious this time as he held Youngji close in his chest once again.

“ I’m sorry Jackson. I didn’t mean to… “

“ Arraso…. “

                In Jackson’s heart, he is start to wondering “How can he worry about someone this bad? “. It is not like he never experienced love relationship before but his so called-best friend really does make his heart in trouble. Didn’t he said that he can control his heart?.

“  Jackson ah…I am really afraid that I cannot see you ever again.. I thought I am going to die in here…I really thought that. “

                With her head on his shoulder, Youngji whispered while Jackson is still deep in his own thinking.

“  Why you come and find me Jackson?. “

“ You are my friend. How can I leave you in here alone?. “ Youngji secretly smile. She cannot admitted , her little heart is so proud of him.

“ Youngji ah…. “

“ Em…. “

“ I’m sorry I don’t remember the way back but I promise I will never leave you alone. “

“ Stupid , having you here with me is more than enough. “

                This time Jackson smile, how to do?. His heart is really in trouble now. He cannot imagine if he couldn’t find her tonight, how can he live a life without her?.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                On the other hand, Hei and Aeyoon are still searching for Youngji at the other side of the forest. Hei start to felt cold as he gave his coat to Aeyoon. He started to felt dizzy and coughing.

“ Hei.. are you alright? “

                Hei slowly start to felt shooting pains, pain that make him hold his chest and double over.

Aeyoon face turned pale as she staring at Hei’s face. She grabbed his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter