Dangerous forest.

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                              " Love looks not with the eyes , but with the mind " ( William Shakespear )

 .....................................................................................................................................................................................             

“Jackson! Youngji , wake up!!!”

Hei echoed in front of their tent since he is the first one wake up today. Jackson slowly opening his eyes lid as he look at Youngji who sleeping peacefully is in his arm. He cannot help but smile as she held him tightly.

“Youngji..Jackson….wake up!”

“Youngji....” Jackson touch Youngji on her hand slightly , well , how much he wish they can stay like this a little bit longer but he knew he wish something that he can’t.

“Hmm....it’s still early, 5 minutes more please. ”

                (Sleepy head girl ) Jackson thought and smiled before slowly get up from the tent carefully not to wake the young girl next to him.

“Jou Sahn( Good morning in Cantonese) !..Hei ”

“Jou Sahn....seem like something happened last night.” Hei teasing Jackson, Jackson immediately deny with his blushing face.

“Nothing happen, we just have a chit-chat and soon fall asleep.”

“Nobody believes you. Anyway...wanna go for a walk? I want to go down there and see the road, hopefully it’s not so slippery for the crew to come here. ” Jackson nodded and walked together with Hei down the road.

“The weather is still wet and the road condition is so bad. ”

                Hei said while checking the road condition, it’s really worse than he expected. He call to the photography crew member to ask if they can come today, since the road is so slippery from the rain last night. The crew said that they couldn’t come as the road is so slippery and the weather is so bad, Hei wants to go back but with this kind of road condition, they won’t be able to go back down.

                Without the photography and make up team, it’s kind of hard to go with the concept he had been planned.

“ How to do , Hei Oppa. “

                Youngji asked with her worried face.

“ Just consider as your vacation , what can we do about it? “ Aeyoon echoed while putting on her face mask and sleeping in the tent feeling relax.

“ You are sure , know how to enjoy your life Kim Aeyoon. “ Jackson said laying down next to his best friend while tears another face mask and put on her face.

“ I needs photo for my exhibition. “  Hei said while checking on his camera, Youngji sitting next to him feeling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter