Ep2:Jackson concerned.

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....................
        They spend around 25 minutes to each location , fortunately , it's a break time for the filming crew of SBS drama. Jung Ok leads the group to the drama set slowly and carefully since they want to surprise both of them. Hei is drinking water while someone fixing his make-up. Aeyoon is also fixing her hair in the corner with the crew.
        Dong Wook ask the crew where they are going to film next. The crew said that it's in garden. All of them go and find a place to hide in the garden before Hei and Aeyoon arrived. A few minutes later after they hide , the filming crew arrived.
        Kang Joon and Minwoo had talk to the director if the crew can pretend to record while after the kiss secne , they will pop out to surprise them. The crew agreed as it's still plenty of time to film.
" Okay guys , ready?. 3,2,1 take. "
        Aeyoon and Hei eyes change once they start to film.
[ Tell me....tell me...why did you leave me? ]
        Aeyoon start to tear up , her shoulders shaken uncontrollably , Hei start to explain why he leave while try to comfort Aeyoon character.
[ Okay , fine. You go back to Jongsan dynasty and i will just stay here as 21st century girl. ]
        She is about to walk away , Hei grabbed her shoulders for a deep kiss.
        Aeyoon cannot help but lose in the kiss just as her character. She felt bad to fall for it but she cannot help. Tears streaming down her cheeks.
        Once Hei let her go , the roommate casts pop out and give them a huge shock.
The filming crew and Kang Joon , Min woo clapping their hands while Jung Ok busy hug the younger actress afraid she will get angry since it's look like a difficult secne to film.
" Unnie..why are you here. " Still sound nasal from the crying , she hug the older woman tightly.
" Just a moment ago , sorry girl , we want to surprise you. "
" You guys are really giving a big surprise. " Hei said while hit Kang Joon on his stomach.
" I almost tears up for your acting. " Se Ho pretend to cry. Others laughed at him even Aeyoon who just cry a few minutes ago.
" Thanks Unnie and Oppa for drop by. " Aeyoon bowed slightly to rest.
        The guys playfully ask Hei about the kiss while Jung Ok and Aeyoon bring out their snack for the crew. Hei and Aeyoon cannot thanks them enough for it.
" Thanks noona and hyung for all the foods. " Hei bowed to Jung Ok while grabbed a bite.
" Anyway director hyung , are we done now? "
        Hei who didnt know the crew just pretending to record ask the director , the crew just giggles while roommate cast turn away.
" Anything wrong Oppa , i was happy since it's seem like a one take. "
        Aeyoon ask curiously.
" It's no take Aeyoon. " Director finally answers
" What? "
        Jung Ok and Dong Wook explained to them , Aeyoon almost broke down to tears again while Hei leave a heavy sighed.
        But no matters what they still needs to finish this secne by tonight.  Director explained to angels. After a few takes , they can finally wrap it up. Dong Wook and Jung OK said they will pay for the wrap up party.

“ Unnie , Oppa , how awesome it would be if Got7 also win on Inkigayo today?? I really wish they win tonight. “  Aeyoon praying for Got7 to win tonight. Dong Wook and Jung Ok smile.

“ Let watch the live show in the van. “ Se Ho suggested , Aeyoon nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At SBS Inkigayo , Got7 and Kara will perform last. Kara is fixing their make up while Got7 is waiting and watching the show in their waiting room.  Their manager walked in and hand Jackson his phone.

“ Roommate cast message you. “

            Jackson took it while all Got7 members gathers around him to look at the message.

“ Ya…what are you looking at? “ Jackson asked

“ Who? “ curious JB echoed.

“ Youngji noona? “ BamBam with his pouted.

“ Ani…Aeyoon and Guk Joo noona “

“ Oh… “ Jr snatch the phone from Jackson and flee to the corner following by other members.

            Jackson run to snatch it back but all the member try to protect Jr.

[Hello , Got7 and Jackson…congratulation on your nominate for 1st winner on Inkigayo , I really wish you will get the trophy tonight guys. I will wrap up my drama tonight as well. Let celebrate the party when our schedule available. I miss you a lot BamBam , Jaebum , Jinyoung , Youngjae , Mark , Yugyeom as I can’t see you guys often because of my drama and roommate schedule. Take care guys and see you soon. Aeyoon. ] Jr read the message out loud for everyone playfully.

“ I miss you too noona “ Bambam said with his pouted.

“ I really hope we win tonight to Aeyoon. I had been waiting for this time. “ Jb said , Jr nodded agree.

[Hi Got7 , this is Hururu noona. My greetings and the best wishes for you! I’m so happy for you. Your comeback nomination has proved that only seven of you can do it. I wish you win the trophy tonight. Jackson and Got7 , Guk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter