Bring it back.

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roommate season 3:

                It had been one year since the announcement of Roommate cancellation news, most of the fans already forget about it and deliver their interest in another show.  But there is a person who still want the show back and wish it will be a hit show oneday the person is Kim Mi Young , creative project director and show writer of SBS. Mi Young is the one who create this show and have high expectation on it , she believed a lot of the television viewers would love it but it turn out to be wrong , Roommate Season 2 was low in rating although the chemistry of the cast were great. She cannot help but had to cancel the show.

                Roommate mean a lot to her as a creative project writer since she always believed strangers can be friend and live together under the same roof and become family.

“ I don’t know how to bring Season 3 back. “ She let out a heavy sigh and turn on the television.

[Let meet the cast of 21st Century Princess, Welcome actor Han Hei and actress Kim Aeyoon].

“ This drama is such a hit now. “ She whispered and watch the show silently , 21st Century Princess is a time travel drama which hit over 50% rating in Korea surpass Secret Garden , both rookies main actor and actress rose to stardom recently even the supporting role become the lead in other drama. It is a huge success of SBS in 2016.

[Aeyoon shi and Hei shi, what kind of variety show would you like to do? ]

                The MC stated the question, the new petite actress answer with a smile.

[I think Running Man and since I live alone here, I would like to experience living together with other]

[I’m more of an adventure person, I enjoy a show involved more nature since I’m a photographer turn actor. Living together is cool too. ]

                Mi Young smiled at the mention of living together , she really wanna bring Roommate back , it’s really a good show for people who live alone. If this new popular actor and actress agree to be on the show, how great it can be.

                Although she knew it impossible for them to appear on the show, she still want to give it a try. If both actor and actress agree on it, SBS director must give it a try.

                ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                Early in the morning, Mi Young come to JYP entertainment and discuss it with Park Jin Young.

“ Mi Young shi , You know although , it is a fun show which Joon Hyung and Jackson liked so much but I don’t think you should bring it back for the viewers , the rating was low. Why you don’t try to create another show. Aeyoon is a new actress now and since 21st century is a hit , a lot of opportunities come her way. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter