Chapter 7

Coffee, Tea or... Me?!

" It's for the best I know it is but I see you...Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside "

having my favourite song playing while walking to AGBW is just the best feeling ever. 

I still cannot forget what Chanyeol did to me yesterday .. the hug... my hand GOSH DAMMIT why did i do that?! I thought as i constanty smack my head. maybe its just a gesture of gratitude come on we're not kids right...

it was until then i remembered i gave him my number incase anything urgent happens.. apparently he didn't text me or call so yeah i was abit mad and was urged to text him first. URGH 

" Cause the possibility...That you would ever feel the same way about me "

whenever i think about Chanyeol, i just couldn't stop smiling :) well, ever since that day, that hug and everything.. i think i dd something really crazy... something that i didn't even think about doing... liking Chanyeol OMG what am i gonna do?!?!

i whined and a few seconds later, i found myself outside AGBW front door. hesitating to open the door, i tidied my hair and cleared my throat, " creak--- " the door opened and the shop is in a total mess. As soon as i open the door, Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol looked up from the floor, they seemed to be busy sorting out some documents and Park papa's books. " Oh annyeong! " Sehun shouted and i waved back. Suho nodded and continued with the work. " oh there you are! thought you're not gonna come. hurry and help! " Chanyeol said and he pulled me to Park papa's office. " I'm not late though. " i replied with a poker face. trying to calm down infront of him was tougher than going for interviews for my internship back home. PHEW close. 

" YAH just get started. we have to finish tidying up the place before night and you know i'm busy right? " he said with his hands corssed. i swear just by hearing his voice makes me cringe and have goosbumps from my head till my toe... " okay right.. before night.. got it " i replied while avoiding his eyes.i might faint if i don't. 

so we started packing till late afternoon and Sehun suggested to get some food and coffees for us. just as i knew, he left with Suho and it was just lef with me anc Chanyeol...in the cafe...alone... i went out and found that the rest had gone and he was sleeping on the beanbag next to the barista platform. i went up and took a closer look. I squat down like a little child admiring a small pup. indeed..even he's sleeping expression is handsome... he seemed relly tired. then, i moved my hands from the middle of his forhead, slowly to his nose, burshing his skin, it felt really warm though, then i reached his lips. I stayed there for about 40 seconds. i took back my hand and continued staring at him sleeping. I then did the strangest thing ever, i moved forward and wanted to smell his face literally, i was wondering how his face would smell like, it was then the worse thing happened. He opened his eyes and they looked at me hugely and i hurriedly got my sense back and back off then i suddenly lost balance and fell backwards. He immediately stood up and heped me up. " re you okay? " He asked. i was too embarassed to even look at him. WHAT THE F was i even trying to do. i can;t seem to be normal when i'm with him huh.. i bit my lips as hard as i could till not knowing that it started to bleed. The next thing i knew, he was wiping my lips with a wet tissue, smell just like strawberry. I just stood there not saying and i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and then, i felt a warm intimate touch / contact on my lips. Chanyeol is kissing me. OMG i could literally feel his sharp nose in my face and his eyeslash brushing against my eyes. I could literally feel that my heart is gonna pop out and my eyes just opened widely and motionlessly. When he back off, I was still standing there frozen and not knowing whether to run away or hide myself and never come out ever again. Dddid did hh hhee just k-- kissed me...?!?! WHAT!??? i thought while touching my lips. 

" I like Strawberry. " He replied with a proud smirk on his face. what was it suppose to mean wait what whatt wh what... He kissed me and he said he likes strawberry. is he crazy or something?! " you... what... I.... why... you.... " i only managed to mumble these words out of my mouth after all that happened. confused. is her drunk? why did he do that? am i a joke to him? i'm that funny? that shock slowly tunred to anger. How dare he lay with me like this. first he hugged me and then the kiss.... who does he think he is..? I thought to myself. i then muster up all the courage and anger, " Am i a joke to u? why did u hug me that day? is it fun? and now u kiss me..? who do u think u are.? Don't you know I ----- " i didn't get to finish my rant and then all i hear was thse four words : 

" I LIKE YOU _________ ah. " he blurted out. 

I stood there dumbstrucked and not sure whether im happy or angry. " I say I like you pabo ah! " he cupped my head and knocked his against mine. It was then i found my words back. 

" Me too...." I replied.