Chapter 5

Coffee, Tea or... Me?!

I immediatey called my girlfriends when i reach the guesthouse.

" YOU WHAT?! EXO? Chanyeol? is he handsome? did u see Sehun? OMG how did u saw them? tell me EVERYTHING!!!! DAEBAK!! " She shouted through the phone. OH so for the night i just talked to her through the phone and 99.9% was me fangirling about how hot Chanyeol was and the rest were just her screaming. 

the next day, i went to work like usual but i wasn't late. I was left with a few more minutes so i was looking around the cafe and noticed some signatures on the guitars on display. I was shocked to find that they were actually EXO's and blaming myself for not noticing them before.. :/ 

Park papa (im sry idk what name to give) saw me and he made me a cup of hot chocolate, it taste really good and it just make me feel more awake from all the talking the day before :D i thanked him and start making my way to the kitchen and prepare for the opening. 

just as few more minutes to opening, suddenly someone opened the door. " Annyeonghasaeyo! i'm sorry but we're not open ----- " i said and i saw a familiar face. no wait not A , A NUMBER of familiar faces. at first i thought i was dreaming because it was still quite early so i continued to wipe the coffee machine. " Annyeong!!! " a palm went straight to my face. i looked up and got the shock of my life AGAIN. it was Sehun and behind him, EXO was sitting down and looking at the menus, Chanyeol of course was nowhere to be seen. i was still recovering from the shock yesterday so i just waved my hands and gave a huge smile which i think was kinda creepy. ANYWAY

what a good way to start work. i thought as i make my way to the entrance and flip the lose sign around. as i turn around, " YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING! everyone will know we're EXO if they come in! hurry flip it back! " Baekhyun shouted and i went back to flip it back. that's true exo is here, they hav to be careful. " But why are you guys here so early? don't you have schedules? " I asked curiously. " aren't you guys busy? " i swear i regretted asking that because the next moment someone behind me answered, " you don't want to see us? " and when i look up, Chanyeol was staring down at me, i swear i could really kiss him at that moment but no i just looked at him blankly and flustered. " kidding yah ! " and he ruffled my hair with his HUGE hands and smile at me. I was so shy that i went to the washroom and hide myself for about 2 minutes to calm myself down. OMG i could feel my cheeks burning.

2 minutes later, i went out and hide behind the coffee bar to make myself some coffee since Park papa said i could. after making myself some frappe, i hurried went to take a sit down on the bean bag and faced the tv while sipping my frappe and took out my phone to surf the net. " YAH what are doing! please don't take any pictures!! " Sehun shouted from behind while using his two hands to cover, its kinda cute tho. " OH nonono i was just surfing the net don't worry, i'm not some crazy exo stalker. " i replied reasurring them i was not taking pictures of them in any form of way.

 just then, the tv was playing their recent Inkigayo stage, " CALL ME BABY BABE CALL ME BABY! CALL ME BABY BABE CALL ME BABY! " i watched the tv calmly ( but controlling the fangil inside me from coming out. ) i looked carefully and smiled unintentionally. it was really good. when it ended i could hear exo clapping proudly and laughing at themselves. 

Park papa was carrying some boxes to recycle and I went to help him. it was a sudden of curiosity so i asked him, " why is exo here? don't they have to work? " " oh i thought you woudn't ask, they are here because recently my back isn't feeling well and I needed some help with the cafe thats why they came. " he said while placing the boxes neatly into the recycling bin. " ohhh i see.. " i said while patting Park papa's back. 

as we walked in, Chanyeol was busy arranging some paper documents and he looked up as Park papa and I made our way to the kitchen. I hurried and made a hot espresso for Park papa as i remmebered him saying how much he likes it. 

i knocked on is door but no one answered, this is weird, he would always open up on my second knock, sensing something was wrong, i turned the knob and opened the door, all i found was a body lying there motionlessly. " Park PA!!!!! are u okay??! " i hurried over and make sure he was awake. " what happened??! " i shouted and there was Chanyeol and D.O, came running towards me. Chanyeol was busy calling for mbulance while D.O was asking if i'm okay. but i was too shocked to respond. 

the ambulance then came and took Park papa away and Chanyeol was inside too. i looked till the ambulance was out of sight and let out a huge sigh filled with worries. that day, i couldn't stop worrying about Park papa, and also hope Chanyeol was okay. URGH whywhywhywhy 

i started packing and tears start streaming down my cheeks. what if he's gone? i mean what if.. what if i ----- 

i just sat down on the floor weeping with 9 boys sneaking outside. some busy making phonecalls while some busy arranging the kitchen tools and aplliances. 

all i could think of was Park papa and nothing else. not even in the mood to work anymore. :( i sighed every now and then when i looked at my phone waiting for calls. 

this was not a good day at all....