Chapter 6

Coffee, Tea or... Me?!

" I'm okay! don't worry! sorry for scaring you! Mianhe ___ ah! " Park papa said while patting my head.

that morning, i was told that Park papa fell down while he was slotting some books into the bookshelf, he lost his balance and fell from the chair. I immediately rushed to the hospital and found Chanyeol at the counter talking to the nurses, he looked really tired :( he saw me and I rushed him to bring me to Park papa's ward. 

as soon as i see him on the bed, tears starts falling down and i ran to hugged him tight like a lost little girl who found his papa. He was shocked and i could feel the warmth in his hand as he patted my head and reassured that he's fine. I smiled while wiping my tears and gasping for air. I BET I LOOKED HORRIBLE WITH ALL THOSE SALTY WATER ALL OVER MY FACE AND MAYBE some mucus but whatever. my eyes felt swollen and i couldn't really see properly.

after I visited Park papa, Chanyeol wanted to send me back and I agreed because I was in a rush so I did not bring any money or card with me, all i have was my phone and the guesthouse key. I stumbled my way out as i said goodye to Park papa and let out a huge sigh or relief. I didn't feel like going back to the guesthouse as i feel like i needed some fresh air, so Chanyeol accompanied me for a walk at a park near the playground. 

we were walking together without saying anything, probably maybe because he knows I am too tired to speak so he didn't talk as well. as we were walking side by side, he suddenly stopped his steps, " ____ ah. " he said with that deep voice which sounded really exhausted but still y. " hmm..? " i turned back and then something tall and warm covered me. " Gomawo _____ ah. " he said. CHANYEOL HUGGED ME.... my heart was beating real fast and i could smell his beautiful scent and hear his masculine breathing in my ears, his body is literally in my face!

we just stood there for about 3 minutes and he let go his grip , leaving me freezing in that position and dumbstrucked. what is this all about? what?!?! I was so embarrassed and shy that during the whole cab ride with Chanyeol, I did not even looked at him or said anything, even breathing or swallowing was difficult . OMG 

when we arrived at cherry blossom guesthouse, he walked me to the entrance. I was planning to just say goodbye and run my way inside because it was soooo awkward... the hug and all... i then tunred to face him and omg he's handsome face is just so captivating even when he's tired, those little freckles around his eyes are so cute... i stared at him and he did that same and again it lasted about 1 minute before i destroy it. 

" erm.. thanks for the company and the ride home. *COUGH*COUGH* " i said while looking else where, trying to dodge his eyes, " It's nothing. I should be thanking u. " he replied with a smile, a smile that could kill millions of fangirls. " so i'll see you around? " he said. " yeah... I will be going to AGBW tmr to clean up the mess. now that Park papa is hospitalised, that's the lest i can do. " i said and sighed. " Gomawo ___ yah. it's really great to have you here. " he said and i could feel that he is sad too, obviously because it's his papa. I don't know why suddenly, my right hand lifted up itself and started touching Chanyeol's face. " gwenchana, everything will be okay. " i assured him while feeling his warm face. 

just then i realised what i was doing so i just ran into the guesthouse and threw myself into the bed and started cursing at myself for being so stupid. WTF did i just did.... i just touched his face unknowingly. as i got back to sense, i held my right hand towards my chest and smiled like a foolish kid. 

that night, I couldn't stop thinking about that 3 minutes of Chanyeol's embrace. why did he hugged me.....? maybe he just need a confort -hug or a friendly-hug.... slowly slowly... i fell asleep.... 

was it realy just a hug or there's smth more than that?...