Chapter 4

Coffee, Tea or... Me?!

EXO....? 

I must still be dreaming... 

I immediately smack the door close and open it again, still all i see was 10 pair of eyes staring at me suspiciously... OH what is happening??! 

" Oh there you are! you were supposed to be here at 7! and i forgot to ask u for your number! " someone in the kitchen shouted as i slowly made my way into the cafe and still having those eyes staring at me. well i'm supposed to be feeling really lucky but i was too shocked to do anything...

The owner gave me a pleasant smile as i apologise to him for being late. I gave him the confused look like HEY DON"T U KNOW WHO"S OUTSIDE? EX? NO? he sensed my questions, " ah yes guess you don't know, my son, Chanyeol birthday is today and  they are celebrating it here. yeah basiclly I'm Chanyeol's dad. " he sid with a sorry-i-didn't-tell-you-earlier face. WOW 

i gasped wth  my mouth hanging.... wait what huh dad of exo..? i mean --- Chanyeol??!

then i realised my hair was in a mess and my shirt was all tucking out, i made my way to one corner with a mirror while fixing my hair and putting on my apron, i heard some whispers from the dining table. " who is she? , bet she's new?  thought your dad wasn't hiring anymore..? she's cute! " and followed by a sound of laughter.

" Hey ___ ! come here! Help me bring these two jugs of beers to the table. Thanks! " the owner/ CY papa said.

I hurried to the kitchen and held onto two ice cold jugs and surprisingly managed to safely land them on their table. that's right, EXO's table.

the moment i put the jugs down, they look at me like i was some sort of alien. " YAH stop it guys! don't look at her like that! you'll frighten her! " someone said from the other table. " Hi I'm Chanyeol! Oh and just ignore the boys , they're always like that whenever a girl comes around. he said while showing his extremely white row of teeth and waving his hand away from the other boys. He was really handsome and the being upclose to him is just AsqjdbNQLIHFCbl. i wanted to reply and i already opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I'm still shocked by all these.

" you must be new right? haven't seen you around her before. " someone asked and when i turned around, it was D.O. OMG he is sooooo handsome and his heartshaped smile was so dashing bxLAHCbdhcb. again tht really didn't help me speak. :( yesyes i'm new nd yes you all very handsome... but nothing came out 

" ... i... er... yea...i... " I managed to get a few letters to come out but they looked at me like as if i can't speak. I sighed as i wlk back to the kitchen. 

" hey isn't she the girl in this picture? " "yeah hey its her right? " I looked up and saw them waving a paddlepop fim and a black notebook. 

wait isn't that my notebook?! I immediately rushed to them and grab hold of that film and notebook. I FOUND U! I let out a BIG sigh and held them close to my chest. 

" How did u get it? " i asked them looking confused. " I saw you dropping them yesterday at the airport, wanted to give it bck but you left the airport so quickly. didn't know we will be seeing u here. " Sehun replied while placing his hand over my shoulder. " Thank you!!! I was really worried, thank you so much! " I said while flipping my book and making sure they didn't touch anything inside.

" so... you're new huh? what is your name? do u live around here? " then i was bombarded with questions. " hey guys just leave her alone.. " Chanyeol said while shooing them off. *WINK*WINK* he winked at me... he is really nice. He signalled me to sit beside him and got some food for me. 

surprisingly, they are all very nice people and the fact tht i am the only female worker there made them curious. I can't wait to tell my girlfriends what happened.. OMG

It was then the birthday celebration time. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BRTHDAY CHANYEOLLIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! " the members sang as i bring out a squarish vanilla fruit cake with a few candles ontop. Chanyeol then made a wish and blow out the candles. I clapped as i hide behind the walls and carefully watched them play around with the cake. as i turned around, Chanyeol was just a few few centimetres from me and i could smell carefully see his handsome face anddamn he smells amazing... :B 

He is super tall too as i'm just a 163 girl, he is supppper tall and just then , he looked down on me, asking " do u wnt some cake? " he smiled and i swear i could've just melted. " can i? i LOVE VANILLA CAKES!!" i replied while looking at him. i could feel the electric shock so i hurried off and got myself a huge piece of cake.

i ended eating the leftover cakes and amazingly shocked exo with my appetite. " you eat very well. " D.O said. while smiling at me OMG i'm too hungry to even reply.

The party then ended with me cleaning the dining table because i'm a worker and i have to do my job. I started wiping the table and clearing the forks and spoons and also the whipped cream that they played with. Just then, I caught sight of Chnayeol and his dad aka the owner talking and they hugged, i smiled while continued arranging the tables and chairs. " hey! ___ ah! thank you for helping my dad! so i'll see you around here again? " he asked and started smiling shyly ADORABLE OMG " ah yes sure! " i replied, trying to look elsewhere because he is so distracting urgh. 

just then, his fingers were on my lips, gently burshing it, i was so shocked that my eyes widened and i looked at him. " cream? haha see you around! " he said while running towards the door and headed towards a big black van. i touched my lips is disbelief and i could still feel his presence around.

what am i getting into... URGH 

my bubble popped as the owner gently smacked my head and told me to get to work. now thinking about it, they do look alike. I smiled like a fool for the next 30 minutes. FOOL huh.. the owner then asked for my number in case i am late again. HE IS SOO FUNNY 

he even made my favourite matcha frappe and let me end my work. such a nice father and ahjusshi ;; 

i took my stuff and sip onto my drink and made my way back to Cherry blossom guesthouse. 

it's still a long way....