Chapter 8:Time-Oriented, Plans.

Falling for You

Hyoyeon sat at her dinning room tabel silently, watching Tiffany and Jessica attempt to make her breakfast but at the same time argue with each other and mess up some part of the food. Krystal sat by the blonde, staring at her curiously.

"So... you're my sister's girlfriend?"She asked. "Yet you were making out with that other girl this morning..."She looked really confused. "Uhmm.... Sica, are you gonna explain your plan to your sister?"Hyo stared at Krystal nervously first before looking to Jessica.

"Yea yea. I will, don't worry about it."Sica nodded as she handed some heart-shaped pancakes to Hyo. "Eat your breakfast honey~ I made it with all my hear-" The pancakes were pushed to Krystal as Tiffany places a plate in front of the blonde. The plate containing rice, bacon and scrambled eggs. Ketchup was there too, it was used to make words on the egg. And those words were, 'I love you~'

"Aww.."Hyoyeon looked in awe at Tiffany, she pulled her phone out to take a picture of the food and post it on IG. Causing Jessica to pout. "O-Oh uhmm.."Hyoyeon noticed the pout and took a picture of the food Jessica made too, posting that also on IG. "Are you three gonna eat?"She asked curiously, putting her phone back in her pocket. "We already ate before we started making your food."Jessica pointed out with a small smile.

"I didn't eat..."Krystal pointed out.

"Oh right!"Jessica stared at her younger sister. "I thought I forgot something."She laughed a bit. "I'm a bit lazy to make you food Krys, you can just make something yourself?"She suggested, causing the other to groan.

"Eonni!!"Krystal whined, a cute pout forming on her lips. Hyoyeon couldn't help but stare at her.

"You could have some of my food?..."Hyoyeon suggest to Krystal. The younger girl's eyes gleam with happiness as she looked to Hyo.

"Really, unnie?"She purred.

"Yea, I don't mind sharing."Hyoyeon nodded as she was about to pass the pancakes back to Krys. Tiffany took a seat at Hyo's other side and got comfortable, looking at the time to see it was still early.

"Hyo, let me feed you~"Tiffany smiled, that sentence caused the blonde to turn her head quickly in surprise. "O-Okay.."Hyoyeon smiled nervously as she scoots closer to Tiffany.

"While they do that, you should explain to me what's happening already sis cuz I'm getting really confused.."Krystal pointed out while nomming on pancakes. She snapped her jealous looking sister back to reality as the older Jung turned to stare at her. "Oh right... As you know, dad wants me to get married to that prick in a few weeks or so."Jessica sighed.

"Yea?" "So I ran away from home to escape that but you know already that daddy's gonna come get me at one point. In the middle of my run I saw these two on their date, being all lovey-dovey and stuff and had an idea. If I were to pretend I was in a serious relationship with someone else, dad might give up on the arrange marriage."Jessica explained shortly.

"Okaayy?"Krystal nods. "Why Hyoyeon-unnie though?"She asked.

"I don't know honeslty, there are so many fishes out there that I could use in the sea but this blonde fish seriously caught my attention. I couldn't help it... "The older then shrugged. "Something about her draws me in..."She furrowed her brows in frustration at the thought.

"Ah, I get it now."

"Yup, so Hyoyeon is dating both me and Tiffany now." "Both of you? How lucky."Krystal stared at Hyoyeon in awe. "Waaiittt, I thought about something."She had a thoughtful look on her face. "If you don't marry that prick, dad might push it onto me!"She pointed out.

"Just date Hyoyeon too then~"Jessica smiled. "Sharing between sisters is a must."

"Uhmm.. I don't think that's something you can just decide.."Tiffany pointed out, feeding Hyoyeon the last piece of bacon. So proud that her blonde ate all of her food. "Hyo can't just date three girls! And your sister might not even-"

"Will that work?"Krystal asked, thinking about it. "Maybe..."

"Oh, come on!"Tiffany groaned, wanting to complain more about it. Hyoyeon didn't really say much, she just drank her cup of water. Not wanting to get involved with the arguing.

"Do you really wanna argue both of us?"Jessica states, pointing out that she and her sister would of course win in the argument.

"Ugh....."Tiffany sighs, she clung to Hyo's arm. "Let's go to school now."Tiffany suggests as the blonde nodded.

"School?"Krystal stared in awe, "Can I go too?"She asked Jessica.

"Sure, I'll just get you in the same way I got myself in."Sica nods with a grin.

"How did you get yourself in anyways?"Hyo asked. Staring in confusion. "Using daddy's name of course~"Jessica winked a bit. "I try not to use his name but sometimes I just can't help it."She shrugged.

"I guess that's one way of doing things."Hyoyeon sighed. "Today's friday right, Fany?"

"Ne."Tiffany nodded as she feeds Hyo the last bits of food on the plate. "I have work today."Hyoyeon nodded.

"Do you have to go there...? I don't like your co-workers..."Tiffany pouted.

"Where does Hyo-unnie work?"Krystal asked, finishing the pancakes. Hyoyeon took the dirty plates and goes to clean them in the kitchen.

"I work at a Gym as an asisstant dance instructor." Hyoyeon tells her while washing the dishes. "Mondays and Fridays I work there, Wednesdays I work at GameStop and Tuesdays and Thursdays I work at a Cafe."She explained, taking a seat by Tiffany. She then sighed, "Not only that but I also have Basketball coming up soon......"

"Don't you have practice today too??"Tiffany pouted.

"Yea, I'll go to practice for an hour then go to work."Hyoyeon nodded.

"So..... weekends you're free."Jessica nodded, continuing the working conversation. "Why do you work so much Hyo? Just quit your jobs and ask your parents for money."

"Sica, I can't ask the dead for money."Hyo states in somewhat sadden tone yet she still smiled. Hyoyeon's words processed through Jessica and Krystal's heads for a bit before the two gave saddened expressions. "H-Hyo.. I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav-"

"No, it's alright."Hyoyeon shook her head slowly. "Just please don't complain about the amount of jobs I have and the little amount of time we can spend together. Like everyone else, I need to work to keep a roof over our heads."

"Alright.."Jessie nodded. "So tell me, how do you have time to relax? I'm wondering about that..."She pointed out with a thoughtful look. "I'm a time-oriented person, Sica."Hyo shrugged. " I just plan ahead, y'know? To keep myself in check."

"That's a good characteristic."Krystal nods in awe. "So after all the business you have some free time to do watever?"

"Pretty much, all I do is watch animations or hangout with Tiffany and the others in my free time."Hyo states. She looked at the time, "I think it's time for us to go already."She points out.

"Sometimes you aren't time-oriented...."Tiffany pouts, "Your sometimes late to school..."She crossed her arms, glaring at Hyo. "Miahne, Fany."Hyo kissed Tiffany's cheek.

"I'm too tired to get up sometimes. And you can't blame the animations for some of my lateness... Remember? We text late at night sometimes too..."She pointed out, blushing a bit.

"Oh..."Tiffany was blushing too.

"You two are sick, ting at night is a no no from now on."Jessica laughed at their expressions. "

YAH! W-We don't do that!"Tiffany panicked when Jessica said that.

"Your expressions say another."Jessica was cracking up now.

"Shut up.."Tiffany grumbled as they all get up, grab their things and leave the house, walking to the school at that point. Tiffany clung to Hyo's arm silently as they walk on school grounds and go to their usual hangout while Jessica takes Krystal to the Principle's office to talk to him about getting Krystal in the school.

"Morning Hyo~"Sunny greeted, looking up from her PSP to stare at the blonde. "Beautiful as always~"She comments, looking at the other from head to toe then winking at her cutely.

Hyoyeon chuckled, "Thanks. Cute as always, Sunny-bunny. Geez, I almost had a heart attack when I saw your cuteness."She nodded in awe, calling Sunny by her nickname. Causing the shorter girl to blush brightly.

"Hyo-unnie, are you ready for tomorrow?"Yonna asked curiously.

"Oh, the beach right?"Hyoyeon nodded. "Am I driving us there?"She asked curiously.

"Of course you are!"Sooyoung nodded. "Why ask when you already know you're driving us?"

"Yah. Choi Soo-young, treating me like a slave, huh?"Hyo rose a brow at the taller girl, making her laugh.

"I never thought about it like that, thanks for the idea Hyo~"Sooyoung winked. "A slave to this crew~ So cool~"

"Aw man..."Hyoyeon pouted. "Don't worry Hyo, I was just kidding."The tall girl giggled. "A little..."She smiles innocently.

"Haha, fine."Hyoyeon nodded, laughing too with the others. "Can't wait to see everyone in a bikini~"She purred.

"Hyo's a closet ert~"Yuri comments in awe, poking the blonde's cheek.

"Oh shut up, Yul."Hyo began blushing in embarrassment, pushing her large glassses up because they slightly went down. "I-I was just saying..."She averted her eyes to see Tiffany smiling at her gently.

"You're being cute~"Jessica's voice came up from behind them. Hyoyeon then felt arms wrap around her waist, she turned her head quickly to see Jessica standing by Taeyeon. Whose...?

"Unnie~ I got in~"Krystal purrs as she nuzzled into Hyoyeon's back.

"Krys, I don't mind sharing but the other one does so be careful."Jessica tells her younger sister while pointing at Tiffany, who in turn glared at the other.

"Whose this now??"Taeyeon asked, staring at Krystal.

"This is Jessica's younger sister, Soo Jung."Hyoyeon explains as she pulled the arms off of her waist and turns to the younger girl.

"Call me Krystal~"Soo Jung smiles as she hugged Hyoyeon from the front now. The younger being taller than the blonde, her arms wrapping around Hyo's neck. "Hyo-unnie's 3rd Girlfriend~"

"Excuse me...?"Sooyoung stared in surprise and confusion. "Hyo, seriously?"Taeyeon shook her head slightly, not showing her jealousy. "Another one in one day?"She sighed, smiling at the blonde. "Such a player."

"W-Wait, t-they can explain the reason!"Hyoyeon panicked a bit when the older girl said that, shaking her hands in front of herself in a nervous way.

"Haha, calm down Hyo."Taeyeon laughed some more. "We can get the idea of what's happening since Jessica explained herself already."

"Ah, right."Hyoyeon nodded in awe. Sighing in relief.

"Boo, can we date you too?"Sunny asked, pouting cutely.

"I think we already exceeded the number of people one can date."Hyoyeon comments.. "I'm pretty sure you can only date one person."She chuckled slightly, her fingers intertwined with Tiffany's.

"Of course a normal person would only date one person."Jessica smirked at Hyoyeon. "But you aren't normal~ Date all of us why don't you?~ I'm okay with sharing~"

"But I'M not!"Tiffany glared at the other, pulling Hyo closer to cling onto her. "Once again, you don't have the right to make decisions for Hyo..."She pouted.

"Geez, someone needs a chill pill."Jessica sighs as she crossed her arms. "Or get laid~"She then looked to Hyoyeon and winks. "If you know what I mean~" Both Hyoyeon and Tiffany blush now, from Jessica's words.

"Unnie!"Seohyun looked at Jessica and hit her arm softly. "Inappropriate!"

Jessica's eyes widen in surprise at the young girl as Hyoyeon released Tiffany's hand to block Seohyun from Jessica's view. "Seo-baby, Jessica's still an unnie. Don't just hit her like that."Hyoyeon pointed out. Facing the tall yet younger girl and rubbing her cheek softly. Seohyun looked surprised herself and nodded slowly.

"Sorry unnie...."She whimpered softly as she held onto Hyo's hand. Blushing slightly from the skin contact they were having.

"Hmmm...How rude.."Jessica mumbled as she looked to Yoona.

"Hey you, Krystal's in your classes."She then looked over Hyoyeon's shoulder to stare at Seohyun. "You too. Be good to her and I'll be good to you."She glared, technically threatening the youngest.

"Yah! Don't threaten our maknae like that!"Sooyoung stood tall and walked up to Jessica, causing the smaller girl to flinch a bit but held her strong stature. Compared to Sooyoung, Jessica was really small.

Hyoyeon got in between them, always being a shield for the girls. "Sooyoung, calm down."She held onto the girl. Shorter than her too.

"Hyo! Why are you protecting her!"Sooyoung pouted.

"Because she's a friend too."Hyoyeon pointed out, turning to look at Jessica. "Sica, please watch your mouth from now on? I like your fiestiness but you're gonna hurt my friends soon...."She pouted. The other girl was blushing, her brows furrowed as she stared at the blonde, who in turn looked confused. "W-What?"Hyoyeon stared back.

"F-Fine..."Jessica stuttered out as she averted her eyes, her arms crossed and a pout on her. "I deserve something for keeping my mouth shut though...."She mumbled. Jessica's eyes then widen when she felt soft lips peck her cheek.

"Is t-that good enough?...."Hyoyeon asked, she just kissed the other's cheek.

Jessica tries to smirk smugly at her but couldn't really do it because she was embarrassed herself as she got closer to Hyo and pecks her on the lips. "Yes~" Hyoyeon touched her lips, blushing and goes to Tiffany's side. Hugging her in embarrassment herself.

Tiffany pouted and hugged Hyo back. "I understand I agreed to you dating her while dating me but... try not to get too caught up with her... remember Hyo. She's just using you for now..."Fany Hyoyeon's hair softly.

"I-I know.."Hyoyeon nodded slowly, smiling nervously. " Don't worry, I'm just getting comfortable. Might as well right?"She smiled at everyone, making their hearts skip a beat.

"Yo, Kim Hyoyeon~~"A boyish voice was heard, making them all turn their heads. It was Henry Lau and Kim Jong In, AKA Kai. "Henry, Kai?"Hyoyeon stared at the two boys curiously. "Just wanted to tell you that a dance comp is coming up soon~ Eunhyuk wants to meet up later to practice our moves."Henry says, smiling. He then noticed Jessica. "Oh, whose this?" He looked interested a bit.

Kai elbowed his side a bit, "Don't be rude."

"Later? Like when later?"Hyoyeon tried to change subjects. Not wanting them to know about Jessica.

"Unnie, you didn't answer my question."Henry pouted. "And maybe after school?"

"Oh Uhmm... I have something afterschool..."Hyoyeon explains. "Basketball and Gym."She reminds them. "Maybe Sunday?"She suggested.

"Why not tomorrow?"Kai was confused.

"She's taking her wife out~"Jessica explains, clinging to Hyoyeon happly. "To the beach~"

"Wife?"Henry chuckled. "I thought you were really happy with Tiffany??"He turned his head to look at Tiffany, who was glaring at Jessica. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened! We're still together!"Tiffany yelled at Henry, making him flinch and hide a bit behind Kai.

"What??"Kai was as confused as Henry as the two look at Hyoyeon who now has two Jung's clinging onto her. "Wait, whose she now??"He points out Krystal.

"Hyo-unnie's girlfriend."Krystal stared with a grin. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Soo Jung imnida. You can call me Krystal."She bowed her head a bit.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung imnida."Jessica greets. "I'm Hyoyeon's future wife."

The two boys stood there shocked. It took time to process for them. Henry then began to grin widely, finding this as the perfect chance to start teasing Hyoyeon.

"Don't you dare do it."Kai stopped him before anything else, staring at the blonde with red cheeks. "There must be a reason for this."

"Nope, no reason."Jessica smiles. "Must there be a reason to date someone you love a lot? Someone you love so much, you're willing to share them with about 9 other girls?"She then motioned to the other girls around them.

"Wait, so you're all dating her?"Henry looked at Taeyeon and the others. The girls began to panic and tried to tell the boy that Jessica was only kidding.

"Of course they're all dating her."Jessica cut in and spoke up for them, causing glares to land on her. "Isn't it obvious?"She shrugged, staring at Henry. "And aren't you two being a bit rude, I have no idea who you are."She pointed out.

"O-Oh right, Miahne.."Kai nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong In imnida, or Kai."

"Annyeong! Henry imnida!~"Henry greeted. He was in the middle of cracking up, laughing at Hyoyeon's reaction to Jessica's words. The blonde girl was in shock, staring at the other. "H-Hyo, w-we're gonna go now~ T-Try not too...hehe.... get anymore g-girlfriends~"He continued to laugh, holding onto Kai and starting to walk off. "We'll tell Eunhyuk that you wanna practice on Sunday~ See ya, unnies~ Nice meeting you~"They then disappeared, turning a corner to go to their own group of friends.

"What do you think you're doing..."Tiffany spoke up after they left. And angered expression on her face. "You two..."she growled at Krystal and Jessica.

"Can I fight them now?"Sooyoung pouted, crossing her arms and glaring at Jessica too. A small blush on her cheeks from what had previously happened.

"You should.."Tiffany agreed with Sooyoung.

"We all need to calm down r-right now.."Hyoyeon says nervously. "A-Ah right! After school!"She reminds everyone suddenly. "What about after school!?"Tiffany pouts more. "Is this not an important thing for you right now?? These two are pretty much spreading rumors about you dating 9 girls!"She motioned to Jessica and Krystal.

"We all know Henry's gonna tell someone sooner or later."Yuri sighed, rubbing her template in frustration.

"T-That's okay!"Hyoyeon says nervously, pulling her arms away from Jessica and Krystal to take hold of Tiffany's hand then looking around at the others. "I don't care if rumors spread, I don't even mind dating all of you. And aren't you the one who told me not to take rumors to heart, Fany?"She Tiffany's cheek softly with her finger and placed a kiss on her lips. "So we shouldn't be thinking about this stuff..."

"But-"

Tiffany was then cut off by Taeyeon. "Fany-ah. It's okay if rumors spread about us dating Hyoyeon."The whole situation was taking a huge U-turn right now. The other girls were pretty much changing mood about the situation because of what Hyoyeon said just now. "Like she said, just don't think about it..."Taeyeon smiles innocently but we all know what she was thinking. Tiffany took a moment and then sighs. "Fine..... So what about after school?"She looked back to Hyoyeon, giving into the whole fiasco.

"Don't you all have cheer practice?"Hyoyeon points out curiously.

"Oh right."Tiffany nods, her face lightening up a bit. "We'll practice one hour today so I can go with you to that Gym."She commented.

"Unnie, can I come too?"Yonna asked. "I wanna practice my dancing too."She smiled.

"Of course you can Yoona."Hyoyeon nods. "The Gym's a free place to go too."

"Guess we're all going then~"Jessica smiles now too, getting in on the conversation. "Any objections to that? No? Okay then~~ So after our cheer practice, we'll follow Hyo."She nodded.

"Excuse me? Who said you were in cheer?"Sunny asked, looking at Jessica with raised brows.

"Me."Jessica grinned, "Don't complain, you all try that and then lose the argument. It's pretty much pointless at this point."

"Ugh... I hate that she's right.."Tiffany crossed her arms.

The bell then rings, finally. "Time for class.."She comments, looking around to see people making their ways to their own classes. "Meet at the School Gym after school, we'll practice there with the Girl's Basketball Team and the other cheer squads." "

Other cheer squads?"Krystal looked confused.

"We'll explain later.."Seohyun tells Krystal as she and Yoona take hold of the red head's arms.

"Let's go to class now Soo Jung-ah." Seo tells her before beginning the walk to class.

"Let's go too."Taeyeon pointed out to the others as they start walking too. Getting ready for a long day.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________

Welp, sorry for updating this story so late. I've just been really busy lately. By the way, ya'll should check out my SNSD tumblr. Lately I've been drawing things based off this story lolol (anime-ish of course.) It might be a huge waste of you're time to go check it out, or it might be something good. I don't even know.... Just check it out if you'd like, request too if you want. Now then, here's the URL for the thing:

http://im-a-soshi-trash-desu.tumblr.com/

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to comment c: And now, the usual, Bye-niiiiii~~~~