Chapter 5: Be mines~

Falling for You

It was now currently a period before lunch. Since this morning, Tiffany as been clinging to Hyoyeon tightly throughout their periods and never let go. Even going to the point of moving their desks together... No one minded though, not even the teachers...

No one wanted 'Hellfany' to come out. Everyone's experienced it before. It was in their Junior year. During Hyoyeon's dance practice. Tiffany and the others were watching and waiting for her to finish. During Practice, Hyoyeon was dancing with a  partner that was close to her level of dancing. The two were so into the dance, grinding and touching and stuff, nothing could stop them. If Tiffany hadn't snapped and throw a tantrum... The two would be on the ground having .

They were that passionate during the dance.

Anyways, no one wants to repeat what had happened during the time Hellfany was out. Even the thought caused shivers down their spines.

"Hyo...."Tiffany whimpered as she clung to the blonde's arm. "I never wanna see that girl again..."She grumbled.

"It's okay Fany, we can hang out at your house from now on."Hyoyeon suggested. Jessica does live with her now. They made a promise, and that promise can't be broken. It's how Hyoyeon works, she always keeps her promises. That's how loyal she is.

"I'd like that..."Tiffany nodded. "Wait... What do you mean??"She grew confused, why would Hyoyeon say that after what she said about nerver seeing Jessica again? "Don't tell me.... Does she live with you now?"Tiffany put a bit of distance between them now, her arms crossed as she glared at Hyoyeon.

"W-Well u-uhh..."Hyoyeon nods nervously.

"Kim Hyoyeo-"Tiffany was gonna yell but was stopped by the teacher.

"Can the Hyofany couple stop their bickering for a few minutes? I'm trying to talk to the class about something."The teacher sighs. Looking at the two teens. "I swear, if not cuddling and kissing each other you two are fighting and arguing. Just like a married couple."She got comfortabe in her seat and then began to talk. "Anyways, as I was trying to tell the whole class. We have a new student, she says before this school she was in a high school in America and had moved here not to long ago. Please come in now."

"Hear that Fany-ah?"Sooyoung calls out to the frustrated girl. "Someone else whose from America."She pointed out. Tiffany's eyes gleam a bit, someone she can actually talk to about her home country. Maybe they'll be the bestest of frien-

Her thoughts shattered into a billion pieces when Jessica walks in, strutting in with the school uniform on. She still held onto Hyoyeon's shirt though.

"You!!"Tiffany glared, pointing at the girl accusingly as her blonde girlfriend just sat there with her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "What do you think you're doing?!"She growled.

"What's it to you?"Jessica crossed her arms as she stands in front of the class. Ready to introduce herself.

"Seonsaengnim! I don't wish to work in the same classroom as her!"Sooyoung yells now too. The other girls around Hyoyeon were starting to riot now too, with Tiffany. Jessica didn't really care about what they thought and said honestly. She just stared Hyoyeon down with a grin on her face.

Tiffany noticed the staring and blocks her stares, kissing Hyoyeon softly yet rough. Using the back of her head to block the stares.

"Ms. Hwang!"The teacher calls out. "Stop that right now! All of you!"She looked at the specific corner the girls were in, looking hard. "I am not afraid to give you all detention and make you clean the music room."She stated as they all quiet down quickly. "Anyways, please introduce yourself now.."She motions to Jessica.

"Ne."Jessica nodded, an innocent smile on her face. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Sooyoun Jung Imnida. Coming from San, Francisco."She giggles like an angel, causing the hearts of others to flutter. Others besides that specific corner with Hyoyeon in it. "And I am Kim Hyoyeon's future wife."She says shyly. "Please cheer for our future marriage~~"She formed a heard with her hands and winks. Causing the boys and some girls in the class to cheer for her loudly.

Hyoyeon and her friends didn't cheer at all though, Hyoyeon was in shock and the girls were in anger. Ready to murder someone, real fast. Especially Tiffany.

"YAH! Why are you all cheering for her!?"Tiffany shot out from her seat and glares at the rest of her classmates. "They aren't even dating!!"She pointed out the obvious.

"I don't need to date her to know she's the right one for me!"Jessica glares at Tiffany, the glare being cold. "That's how love works!"

"You don't even know if you ACTUALLY love her!!"Tiffany was getting pissed. "You have to date a person to figure that out! Pabo!!"

"Kim Hyoyeon! Are you just gonna let that woman call me a Pabo!?"Jessica looked to the blonde, the dancer growig very nervous. Things were getting out of hand. WAY out of hand...

"Everyone! Be quiet!!"The teacher yells. "I am this close to handing out detention!"She threatens in frustration. That of course shut everyone up but the glaring continues as Tiffany took her seat.  "Anyways, Ms.Jung. The only empty seat is up here."The teacher motions to the seat in front of her desk. "You can just take that on-"

"I'd like a seat in front of my Hubby~"Jessica cut in, not even afraid of the older woman. She then pointed at Yuri, "I want her seat."

"Ms.Kwon must agree first."The woman only shrugged a bit, looking to Yul.

"Yah! You can't do that!"Yuri glared hard at the new girl. "I guess it's set then. You sit in the front Ms.Jung." their teacher yawns, honeslty there was nothing to do in class now that they were done with most things.

"Hmph..."Jessica took the seat she had been assigned too... "Fine, I can always cuddle her at home.."She states loudly. Causing Hyoyeon to facepalm, she knew that all this attention towards her was gonna cause more bullying and she didn't like that idea.

Hopefully someone stops and controls them soon cuz everything was spiraling around in a crazed way.

__==Falling for You==__

After a huge lecture was given out the bell rings, indicating it was now lunch time. Tiffany and the others were quick to get up with their things and drag Hyoyeon out to their usual lunch hangout. "Yah!"Jessica's voice was heard as they keep rushing.

"W-Woah."Hyoyeon was caught by surprise when she was dragged along all of a sudden.

"Keep up Hyo."Yuri cheered as they make it to their secret lunch hangout, it was an empty area at the back of the school.  It was honestly a beautiful place, being a rose garden and all. When there Hyoyeon took her seat, right in the middle of everyone and leaning on a sturdy tree.

"Jeez. Why the rush?" Hyoyeon sighs in relief when she finally got to sit and rest.

"That girl was gonna follow..."Tiffany pouted and took a seat by Hyo, leaning on her. "Miahne..."

"It's okay."Hyoyeon nods and leans on Tiffany. "Let's eat when Yoona and Seohyun are here."She suggests.

"Ne~ Choi Sooyoung, don't you dare start without us."Sunny didn't even look at the tall girl to know she was going to start eating before them. "Hyoyeon want to wait for the maknaes.."She pointed out.

"While we're waiting, Taeyeon."Hyoyeon smiled at the girl. "Wanna sing?"She asked curiously. Hyoyeon was a fan of Taeyeon' singing, finding it angelic like all the others. She really like it, unlike Taeyeon, Hyoyeon has a low husky voice. The girls find it y though, whenever Hyoyeon sings it causes shivers to go down their spines. Before the short girl could sing at all, or reply to the question.....

"U-U-Unnie..."Seohyun's whimper was heard. All heads turn to the two younger teens, there they see the tall kids standing there nervously.

"Seo-baby?"Hyoyeon was confused when the youngest whimpered. Her confusion bursts thought when Jessica comes out from behind them, a smile forming on her lips.

"Hey~"Jessica purred, she got closer to Hyoyeon getting on her knees in front of the girl. Before Tiffany could to anything, Hyoyeon finds herself in a tight embrace. Soft lips against her own and a tongue pushing its way into . "Mnnn~~"

"Mmmph!?"Hyoyeon pushed Jessica back a bit, not to much but enough for them to stop kissing. "What do you think you're doing!?"She glared. "Yah! What are you-!? Nuhh...."She moaned all of a sudden when Jessica palms at a certain area.

"Let's have now to prove our love."Jessica purred more and was gonna do more things but was pulled back by an angered Tiffany.

" Yah! You wanna die!?"Tiffany glared hard at Jessica, she looked ready to punch and beat Jessica up right now. "Who gave you the right to do that to someone whose already with someone!?" She grabbed Jessic by the collar and glared straight at her face. "I will end you..."She threatened.

"F-Fany. "Hyoyeon called out, worried as Sooyung and Yuri help Tiffany circle around the other american girl.  "Y-You three stop!"Hyoyeon pleaded

Jessica had a serious face on, "Just let me use her!"She stated all of a sudden. "I'm not serious about this relationship! You can easily see that, but just let me have her for a few months!"The truth was coming out at this point.

"WAE!?"Tiffany was seriously growing white hair from the frustration building up today.

"I don't wanna marry that man!!"Jessica groaned. "Just.... Let me use your girlfriend to prove to my father that I'm already in love and don't wanna get into an arranged marriage..."She says with a bit of guilt when she saw Hyoyeon's surprised face.

"W-What...? I never heard about this..?"Hyoyeon looked a bit shocked.

"You have some explaining to do..."Taeyeon tells Jessica as Tiffany let go of her collar and goes back to Hyoyeon's side. Hugging her tightly to comfort her, the blonde just learnt that she wanted to be used. Who wouldn't be shocked by that?

"Miahne, Hyo-baby."Jessica states seriously as they all settled down so Jessica could start explaining a bit more of what was happening. She sat in the middle of all of them, a serious expression on her face.

"Alright.... Let me explain."She started.

Jesus.... This was gonna be a long and frustrating day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alrighty then, I'm stopping there~ Then I will start on chapter 6 since it's still early today. Might as well right?

Think about it~2 Chapters in one day? What an exciting though lol~~

Who knows though, I'm still in class so I might be busy till I get home, and then when I'm home I might continue to be busy. Oh well, let's see how things work out? Thank you all for enjoying my story, my crappy crappy story lolol..... I'm surprised people actually like the story idea? Thanks again~

And now for my most used chapter ending good-byes~

Bye-niiii~~~~~