Chapter 6: Explaining, chances and plans

Falling for You

"Alright, let me explain."Jessica's voice wavered a little as she sat nervously in front of the group. "From the beginning, before you saw me"She looked to Hyoyeon. "A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with my father. He wanted me to marry his rich friend's son to gain some money from it. I at first didn't think much of it and thought he was just kidding but.. He was actually telling the truth.."She groaned loudly. "I met with the prick and he was an , I hated him. That and he treats women badly, I don't wanna marry someone whose abusive like that....."

"So... You're currently in an arranged marriage."Taeyeon repeats, stopping Sooyoung and Yonna from eating. They still haven't eaten yet. The two groan, hungry and frustrated at the moment.

"Yes."Jessica nodded. "And so. I ran away from home, with enough money to live off on my own. I still need to pick it up at the place I hid it, along with my suitcases if you don't mind."She looks to the blonde dancer who just shrugs slightly and nods.

"Wait. So you hid your things?"Sunny stared, holding Hyoyeon's hand. "Why exactly?"

"I'll get to that."Jessica sighed. "While on my way to wherever, I happened to see Tiffany and Hyoyeon on their little date. That gave me an idea when I saw how loving they were to each other. ' Show daddy that I'm in love with someone else and would never leave them.' He knows how stubborn I am. Maybe if I were to go with the plan, he'd give up on the arrange marriage." She looked up at Hyoyeon and stared at her seriously. "Honestly I could've used any other person but something pulled me into you.."

"So.. you didn't stalk me because you wanted to bully me?"Hyoyeon stared in confusion.

"No."Jessica shook her head slowly. "I find it interesting when I bully you though..."She comments, a small smile on her face.  "Anyways, I've been stalking you for a while but never got your name as I said before. I got pretty frustrated with that, I decided to take action. Sooo... Yesterday, I saw a chance when you went into the convi store. I stripped myself and hid my clothes with my and threw a cat at your direction when I saw you were about to walk past the alley way. I wanted you to notice me and think of me as someone who needed help...And so you did."

"So you were decieving her."Tiffany nodded.

"Don't say it like that! You make it sound as if I was doing something bad."Jessica pouted, crossing her arms.

"You were!"Tiffany shot a glare in Jessica's direction as she clung to Hyoyeon.

"Eh wae!?"Jessica glared back.

"What do you mean 'eh wae!?'!? What you were doing was bad!"Tiffany pointed out the obvious. Hyoyeon butts in now, sighing loudly.

"Listen, I like hearing your voices but please stop arguing?"Hyoyeon pleaded. "We need to be serious about this..."

Jessica stared at her in awe. "You like hearing my voice?~"She purred, flirting a bit.

"Grrr!"Tiffany growled at her.

"Honestly, Hyo unnie is right."Yonna nods as she chewed on some food, finally being able to eat when Hyoyeon feeds her. Hyoyeon was feeding the shikshins of the group. Sooyoung was nodding to, chewing on some pork.

"Jesus, you all agree with her a lot."Jessica sighs. "And hang around her alot...hmmm..."She had a thoughtful look on her face. Her expression brightens up when she realized something. "All of you like he-"Jessica was cut off when the innocent Seohyun butts in.

"U-Unnie! I'm kind of in the mood to go to the beach this weekend!"Seohyun says quickly, not wanting Jessica to continue her sentence. "What do you think?.." She looked to the others curiously, a hint of nervousness in her eyes.

"Sure, I like the idea of relaxing this weekend."Hyoyeon nodded, Tiffany too. The others agree quickly, not wanting Jessica to continue either as the other girl eyes them, as if she had dirt on them and can blackmail them.

"May I come too?"Jessica asked.

"Sure. I don't mind."Hyoyeon shrugged. "I can relax a little if you were just pretending to like me." She chuckled and feeds Tiffany too.

"Ah wait, hold on."Jessica had a thoughtful look on her face as she looked to Tiffany seriously. "Can I use your girlfriend or what?"She asked in a straightforward tone, as usual. "If you say no, I'll force my way on her and take her away from you..."Jessica threatened.

"Ugh! Fine!"Tiffany groaned. "But no ! We're suppose to be each others firsts..."She blushed, looking to Hyoyeon who was blushing too.

"I'm fine with be second~"Jessica nodded.

"No..."Tiffany's blush went away as she glares at Jessica. Hyoyeon pats Tiffany's arm softly, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I'm okay with it... Just make sure you know who your REAL girlfriend is."Tiffany leaned on Hyoyeon and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Okay?"

"Ne."Hyoyeon nodded, smiling brightly.

"Okay. You can have her for a few months...."Tiffany pouts. "Ughuuuu.... My Hyo-baby..."

"She could just have two girlfriends~"Jessica suggests. "Isn't that easier?~ That way she'll be able to be lovey dovey to both of us?~"

"You're so weird..."Tiffany sighed.

"Your girlfriend doesn't mind the idea~"Jessica pointed out, Hyoyeon was actually thinking about it. Having two hot girlfriends. The thought actually made her drool. "Why not date all of us already~~"Jessica purred.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!"Tiffany whimpers. "You're honestly a closet ert, aren't you..."She looked Hyo in the eyes.

"Miahne Fany, I couldn't help it..."Hyoyeon chuckles nervously. "Wait... D-Date all???"She turned to Jessica confused, processing what the other had said and blushing brightly.

"Why're you blushing Hyo?"Sunny giggled. "Did you dream about dating all of us already?"She asked, also staring at Hyoyeon intensely.

"E-Eh... I-I uhh..."Hyoyeon fiddled with her fingers. "Y-Yah! Sica! Don't give me weird thoughts!"The blonde turned to Jessica with a small pout.

"Sica??"Jessica was confused.

"I thought that'd be a good nickname for you, y'know?"Hyoyeon shrugged. Jessica thought about it and started to blush, a gleam of happiness in her eyes as she smiled a bit. A nickname for her...from Hyoyeon. "Sica??"Hyoyeon looked at the girl confused when she looked dazed like that.

"W-What? Don't look at me!"Jessica was embarrassed, her face becoming more red as she turned to look somewhere else. "I was just thinking about something..."She states, that being her excuse.

"Uhmm... Okay?"Hyoyeon nodded. "After school, am I going with you to pick up the stuff you hid?..."She asked curiously.

"Of course you are, Pabo!"Jessica crossed her arms and held her head up high, like royalty. "Why wouldn't you?"

"Aww... I'm gonna be tired though..."Hyoyeon pouted.

"And then?"The other gave a 'so what?' type of expression.

"Ugh, okay... Fine."Hyo gave a small nod.

"I'll come too."Tiffany commented.

"Why? Don't trust me alone with our girlfriend?"Jessica purred.

"Who said I agreed to both of us dating her!?"Tiffany threw a napkin at Jessica and growled. That made the other girl a bit mad as she growled back.

"Ugh, just make things easier and agree already! And who said it was just us? What if the other girls here wanna date her too?"

"They'd say it themselves and there is no way I'm agreeing just yet, pabo!!"

The blonde dancer was watching silently, watching the two argue back and forth. "Seriously... Here we go again..."A deep sigh came out from Hyoyeon as their day continued on from there. Who knows what'll happen next...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, Short chapter today. I've been busy lately because of school but still somehow find time to update this story lol. Is that an achievement or what? Someone tell me it is....? (;7;'')

If not, that's okay too. I don't mind lolol.

Anyways, I think I'll make someone new appear in the next chapter. Stay tune to figure out whose next on Hyoyeon's lust train. Who will she target next? Fufufuf~~

Onto the ending of this~~

Bye-niii~~