Characters

Falling for You

Kim Hyo-yeon: A 17 year old girl in her senior year at SM Academy. Dating Tiffany Hwang. Dorky yet athletic and is a . Gets nervous when things get a bit too... out of hands. Dancing Queen. Very funny though when she knows people well.

Tiffany Hwang: A 18 year old girl senior year at SM Academy as well. Dating Kim Hyo-yeon. Popular and is dedicated to her girlfriend. Easily gets jealous when things get a bit out of hand after Hyo meets Jessica.

Jessica Jung: A strange 18 year old girl Hyo-yeon finds in the dark alley. Princess-like, seductive and sadistic at times but can be very... tsundere. Begins to fall for the blonde dork after staying with her for a while. Attends SM Academy after meeting Hyo and also attempting to over throw her 'daddy.'

Seo Ju-Hyun: AKA Seohyun. A 16 year old girl in her Junior year at SM Academy. Hangs out with Hyoyeon and Tiffany occasionally. Being one of Tiffany's Best Friend, and having a crush on her favorite unnie, Hyo-yeon. Very smart and mature for her age, keeps everyone in their friend group in check.

Kim Tae-yeon: An 19 year old girl in her senior year at SM academy. Another one of Tiffany's best friends. Known for being the leader of their so called group. Also crushing on Hyo-yeon because of the girl's actions and a bit of their history. Is admired by Hyo-yeon because of her beautiful singing voice.

Choi Soo-young: An 17 year old girl in her senior year at SM academy. Child hood friends with Hyoyeon. She was Hyo-yeon's protector and shield for many years and loved the other girl dearly. Really loving her actually....., she was jealous when Hyo-yeon started dating Tiffany during their Sophomore year. A bit of distance growing between the two, althought she still talks and flirts with Hyoyeon (can't help it, she still has feelings.) Hangs out with Yuri and Yoona more now. Knowns Hyoyeon's secret.

Lee Soon-kyu: AKA Sunny. A 19 year old girl in her senior year at SM academy. Being another one of Tiffany's best friends. She and Tae-yeon mostly hang out with each other, both crushing on the same blonde like the others. Unlike the others though, Sunny has a hard time holding back her feelings and occasionally flirts with Hyo-yeon. Even in front of Tiffany.

Kwon Yuri: A 17 year old girl in her senior year at SM academy. Best friends with Tiffany, hangs out mostly with Yoona and Sooyoung. Mostly paired with Hyoyeon because the two are known for their good dancing skills. Doesn't mind honestly because she also bears feelings for the blonde.

Im Yoona: A 16 year old girl in her Junior year at SM Academy. Hangs out a lot with Yuri and Sooyoung. If not with Yuri or Sooyoung, Yoona is with Seohyun. Since the two are in the same grade. Like Tiffany, Yoona is another one of Hyoyeon's biggest fans. Because of how funny and attractive the blonde is, not only that but how kind she is towards others.