Chapter 9:Tiring Day

Falling for You

The girls all went to their respective classes that day....of course they did. I mean, almost all of them are in the same classes. They were being good teens and went to all of their classes, doing that till it was already after school.

"Alright, let's go practice now."Taeyeon comments, looking at the others as they packed their school supplies into their bags. "We'll meet Yoona and Seohyun there."She comments while texting the two about that.

"Along with my sister."Jessica points out, while Taeyeon had been talking to the others she had sent Krystal a text about meeting them at the gym.

"Uhmm... Yes... Along with her sister I guess..."Taeyeon looked at Jessica and sighs. "Moving on, let's get going before the other squads take the good spots."She pouted and began moving, the others following her.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon were walking behind the rest, the two being all lovey dovey and flirting with each other silently. Jessica turned her head a bit to see that and felt a bit jealous from seeing that as she walked besides Taeyeon.

"What?"Taeyeon saw Jessica's expression and got a bit curious. She looked back to see what Jessica was looking at and nodded slowly. "Nevermind, I understand."

"Of course you do, all of you do right?"Jessica sighs heavily, the 4 girls around her hearing her and Taeyeon's small talk and nodding. "So, any reason why ALL of you like her like that? Or is it just her looks alluring you in..?"She asked silently, not wanting the Hyofany couple to hear.

"We all have our reasons, you'll figure them out later."Taeyeon shrugs slightly. "Maybe, you gotta get on our good sides first."

"Did I not already do that?"Jessica pouted. "I mean, I technically got Hyo to like, agree with dating all of you..."She crossed her arms.

"That's not enough to get on our positive side."Sooyoung states stubbornly.

"What do you want from me? Food? Money?"Jessica stared, placing a hand on her hip while walking.

"No money needed, the food thing sounds tempting though..."Sooyoung stares quietly.

"Of course it does, for you that is..."Sunny pointed out, chuckling. Taeyeon and Yuri laughing too as Sooyoung glared at them.

"Shut up."Sooyoung couldn't help but smile too and chuckle at herself.

"Hey, what're we talking about?"Hyoyeon and Tiffany caught up to the five. Hyo's arm around Tiffany's waist as they walked at the same pace.

"Oh nothing."Sooyoung shook her head. "We still following you to work, right Hyo?"

"Of course."Hyoyeon nodded.

"After work, can we go shopping Hyo?"Jessica asks, clinging to the blonde's other arm. "I wanna buy a new swimsuit~"

"U-Uhmmm.. Sure."Hyoyeon nods, a bit of red tinting her cheeks. Her thoughts being filled with images of Jessica in a swimsuit.

"What?"Jessica smiles innocently. "Thinking dirty?"She purred, blowing onto the others ear softly.

"Stop that."Hyoyeon face palms as they make it to the gym. "I need to get changed into my basketball clothes. If you excuse me."She slipped out of Jessica and Tiffany's grasp then goes into the girl's locker room with her things.

Jessica looked around to see a bunch of girls there, "Are these girls all in cheer squads? Why are there so many??"She was so confused at this.

"The school has different cheer squads for different sports."Taeyeon explains. "We're for basketball. You can see why..."She crossed her arms and motions to where Hyoyeon went.

"Understandable. So what's our cheer squad name?~"Jessica asks curiously.

"'Our?'"Tiffany questioned first before Taeyeon could answer. "Since when were you apart of this?"

"Since I said so~"Jessica smiles. "So what's the name? Is anyone gonna tell me or do I have to figure this out myself and ask the other groups?"

"Don't ask around... Geez."Taeyeon sighs. "We are SNSD."

"What does that mean??"Jessica placed a hand on her hip, showing off how much of a diva she is.

"So Nyuh Shi Dae."Sunny butts in. "Orrrr.... Girls' Generation." She shrugged a bit.

"Ah, sounds nice."Jessica nodded. "What do our uniforms look like? Because I am not wearing something ugly."She comments.

Before the others could answer, Jessica watches as Hyoyeon comes out of the girl's locker room in her basketball uniform. Making the girl stare at her in awe, Hyoyeon looked so...hot in her view. The blonde had her hair tied up in a neat ponytail, her glasses still adorned on her face. Everyone was watching her honestly as she walked with her team mates.

"Eonni?"Krystal, Seohyun and Yonna finally appear. The youngest Jung poked at her older sister curiously, wondering what was happening, the gym grew so silent when the girls basketball team walked out. "Why is it so silent in here??"

"Oh uhh... No reason."Jessica shook her head. She realized it really was silent in here. "What is happening...?"She inched closer to Taeyeon, whispering that. "Why is it so quiet in here...??"

"Calm down, this always happens."Taeyeon shrugged, everyone was back to talking and stuff. Filling the gym with chatter and talk. "Hyoyeon's really popular with the cheerleaders."She explained.

"Ahh."Jessica nods slowly. "She'd be such a player if she wasn't weighed down by dating."She comments, Tiffany hears that and glares. "What? It's the truth."Jessica shrugged, smiling.

Tiffany pouted, crossing her arms. "Whatever... Let's change and practice already.."She sighed. "We have an hour."

"Yes ma'am~"Jessica nodded and skips to the girl's locker room with the others.

Hyoyeon watched them go to the locker room, not noticing the girl's approaching her from the front. "Hyo-unnie."A voice caught her attention, she turned to see the Cheer squad KARA, in front of her.

"Ah, Annyeong."Hyoyeon greets politely. Holding a basketball. "What's up?"She asked curiously, wondering why they approached her.

"Annyeong, Hyo."Park Gyu-ri greeted as she gets closer to the blonde and places her hand on her shoulder. "We were wondering if you're busy on Sunday."

"Sunday?"Hyoyeon thought about it. "I have dance practice but I don't think it'll take that long...."She smiles awkwardly. "Wae?"she stared at the eldest of the group curiously.

"Wanna go shopping with us?"Goo Hara speaks up quickly. A bit excited to know that Hyoyeon was free on Sunday.

"Shopping? Sure I don't-"

"We don't mind~"Jessica butts in, making her appearence as she clings to Hyoyeon's free arm.

"Who're you..?"Gyuri looked confused at the other girl.

"Hyoyeon's wife~"Jessica smiles. Making the girl's of KARA stare in confusion.

"Wait, aren't you dating Tiffan-" Hara was cut off.

"Yes! She is!"Tiffany growls, pulling Jessica off of Hyoyeon. "Stop doing that.."She pouted.

"Tiffany, you need to learn how to mark your territory."Jessica points out. "Look at her, she's so easy to approach and cling onto... and steal!"She whispered to the other girl.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing.."Tiffany whispered back, groaning.

While the two were whisper-fighting, Hyoyeon was exchanging numbers with the eldest of the group KARA. "Text me when you're done with that dance practice, then I'll tell you the details."Gyuri smiles at the girl. "Good luck with practice."They tell the blonde before leaving to go practice themselves, giggling quietly to themselves.

"Hyo!"Jessica and Tiffany smack the girl's arm. Both pouting.

"O-Ow!"Hyoyeon looked at the two in confusion, dropping the basketball to shield her arms. "W-What did I-I do??"She whimpered.

"Why'd you give her your number?"Tiffany crossed her arms.

"She i-invited me to go shopping this Sunday after dance practice with the guys.."Hyoyeon explains.

"Why'd you agree!?"Jessica took hold of Hyo's shirt and clenched at it angrily. "We already agreed to go shopping after school, why do you have to go shopping again..." she pointed out.

"B-Because she agreed to let me bring you girls along."Hyoyeon was growing a bit scared at their anger. "I-I wanted everyone to hang out so we can all get closer and stuff..."

Hyoyeon shielded herself some more, expecting something to hurt her... instead of pain though she felt soft lips meet her own.

"That's.... really sweet of you Hyo."Tiffany states, moving back from the kiss, allowing Jessica to kiss the girl now too. "Miahne.... we got a little mad..."She comments, a bit guilty.

"A little?"Sunny stared at the two who were blushing in embarrassment, "The two of you looked like you would've murdered her on the spot."

"Fany, are you used to Jessica kissing your girlfriend?"Yuri asked, curious. Tiffany didn't yell at Jessica when the girl kissed Hyoyeon, surprsing them a bit.

"Kind of...."Tiffany shrugged.

"Everyone can kiss anyone."Jessica points out. "It's normal for friends to share a kiss, good friends y'know?~"She was secretly helping the other girl's in GG get some Hyo-love.

"Really??"Hyoyeon looked in awe.

"Excuse me?"Tiffany was confused. "Who says...?"

"Hellooo?"Jessica shrugged. "Where have you been the past generations?"She stared at Tiffany. "Everyone's kissing between friends."She points out. "Brings people closer. C'mon, Yul set an example."She looked at the tall girl and motions to Hyoyeon.

"It brings people closer?"Hyoyeon was falling for the trick more and more, since Jessica says it brings friends closer. Hyo was into friendship. The short blonde then stared at Yuri.

Yuri gulped, her heart was beating like crazy as she stared down at her nerdy goddess. This was her chance, she should take it...

"Yul...?"Hyoyeon looked confused. She walked up to the taller girl. Making things easier for the other by going closer.

Yuri placed her hands on Hyo's shoulders and hesitantly kisses her on the lips.

Tiffany was complaining the whole time but was being held back by Jessica. "You need to calm down, they're just being good friends."Jessica explains.

"Are you sure this is how friends get closer..."Tiffany glared at Jessica.

"Of course, trust me. I did this all the time in America.."Jessica smiles, totally lying about this.

Yuri pulls away from Hyoyeon, blushing furiously.

"You're right Sica."Hyoyeon stares in awe, "I can feel our friendship strengthening."She smiled in determination.

Everyone besides Hyoyeon and Tiffany sighed in relief. Luckily for them the blonde was pretty dense about a few things.

"Oh, I gotta get to practice."Hyoyeon looked at the time and walked off to her team mates to practice.

Tiffany realized they needed to practice too. "Hurry up, we need to practice at least."She explains. "So it seems like we did something today.."She pouted.

"Right right."Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "Let's just practice our lifts."She explains. " So our flyers are me and or Sunny since we're the shortest."She coughed a bit, calling herself short was a bit awkward in her view. "Main bases are Sooyoung and Yuri. Back spotters are Yoona and Seohyun. Front Spotters are Tiffany and.. I guess Jessica. Got it?" Taeyeon stares as the girls nodded. "Krystal, are you joining this group?"

Krystal shook her head. "I'm gonna join that one, I made some friends in that group that have the same interests as me."She pointed at a group of four, some noticing that that group was the cheer squad, F(x).

"Ah, good luck."Jessica nods at her sister. "Don't die."She smiles.

"Eonni!"Krystal smacks the girl, pouting before leaving the girl's side to go to her newly found friends. Mumbling while on her way there...

Jessica chuckled, watching her sister go there. Practice went on smoothly after that.

___==Falling for You==___

 

An hour had already passed, the 10 got changed quickly. Hyoyeon changing into her gym clothes. "Let's get going.."She says, a bit rushed. Everyone kept up with her, following her to where she worked.

"Unnie, I was wondering if you could teach me how to dance a bit..."Seohyun spoke up shyly.

"Of course Seo-baby."Hyoyeon nodded.

"Teach me too Hyo."Tiffany tugs on Hyoyeon's hand as they walked. Jessica took hold of the blonde's other hand. "I'd also like to be taught a bit. If I'm not obedient to your commands, don't be hesitant to spank me~"She winked at the now blushing dancer as they make it to gym in a few minutes.

"God, you're so erted sis."Krystal comments, sighing at the girl's words.

"Shush up, we're sisters. That means you have your erted moments too."Jessica points out. Hyoyeon goes to put her things down.

"So what type of dance would you like to learn?"She looked at the girls. Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung go off to try out their own things since they already knew how to dance.

"Hip hop seems really cool, let's try that one."Taeyeon suggests. The blonde then nodded in agreement.

"Alright."Hyo tied her hair up in a neat ponytail. She pulled her phone out and plugs it into a speaker before turning it on and playing a Beyonce song. "Let's warm up first."She comments, looking at the girls who wanted to learn. They all nodded, staring at the blonde as she stretched her body. Distracted by that, not warming up their bodies at all. "Ready to dance?"Hyoyeon turned to face the others, a warm smile on her face as she stared at them.

Her voice snapped them out of their trance, the group just nod in agreement again to what she was saying. In the beginning, Hyo started them off easy. Showing them simple dance moves when it comes to hip hop. The girls all getting them except for.... Jessica.

Jessica wasn't really getting the moves down because she was to occupied with staring at her future husband, so she was distracted.

"Sica..."Hyoyeon looked a bit worried at the panting girl. "Are you okay, do you wanna continue?"She asked in confusion.

"Don't l-look down on me..."Jessica pants out. "Keep going, I can handle thi- Ahhhh!!"She whimered, reaching for her right ankle and falling quickly. She was having major cramps in that area now. It was sudden but it was happening and it was hurting.

Hyo was quick to move, she gets on her knees and quickly proceeded to rub/massage at Jessica's right leg. She even took the girl's shoe off to directly touch her. Krystal was gonna do it since it was her older sister but the blonde beat her to it and was doing a good job.

Jessica let a small moan out, feeling good from it. The pain went away after a while. "O-Okay, you can stop now Hyo..."

The blonde nodded slowly and moved back, "Are you okay Sica?"She asked in concern.

"Yea t-thanks to you.."Jessica nods, blushing brightly. "Thank you Hyo..."the flustered girl smooched Hyoyeon's lips softly causing the other to blush now.

"N-No problem.."Hyoyeon says nervously, smiling. "You should've stretched more."She pointed out before standing up and stretching her arms. "Warm up your body."

"I will next time."Jessica nodded, getting up too. "It's your fault though since you distracted me with your hot body during the stretches~"She was back to being flirtatious.

"O-Oh.. I'm s-sorry then..."Hyoyeon nodded in confusion. "I-I'll try to contain that."

"It's okay Unnie!"Krystal glomps the smaller girl, giggling. "You don't have to contain anything, release your inner monster why don't you?~"The younger girl nibbled on Hyo's ear, causing her to moan.

"Y-Yah!"Hyoyeon trembled and pushed Krystal away. "W-What do you think you're doing??"She was still blushing.

"Miahne unnie, I couldn't help it~~"Krystal purred. "Forgive me?~"She asked in an aegyo voice, making Hyoyeon's heart waver a bit.

"Ah, I-I forgive you.."Hyoyeon nodded, awkwardly smiling. Tiffany was watching silently, her arms crossed as she stared at her girlfriend. The blonde taking notice of that and turning to smile at the other. "S-Shall we go back to dancing?"Hyoyeon suggested.

As said, they went back to their dancing. Actually focusing and making progress. During the practice though, the others were a bit distracted by Hyo's flexability and such. Finding that very attracting in a way.

About an hour later, the girls left the gym. "That was fun."Hyoyeon smiled brightly at them.

"It's time to go home."Jessica stretched her arms. "I'm tired."

"What's new?"Krystal giggled. "You're always tired."

"Shut up."Jessica crossed her arms, glaring at the younger Jung.

"Should I bring you girls home?"Hyoyeon suggested. Looking at the others in the GG group.

"Hyo, you shouldn'--"Taeyeon started but was cut off by the other danshin.

"It's okay Tae, I don't mind walking all of you home."Hyoyeon smiles innocently.

"Uhmm. Excuse me?"Jessica pouts. "I mind, I live with you now remember. Does that mean I have to go with you to all their houses?..."She groaned when Hyo nodded. "Fine... This better be fast."

"I don't mind~"Krystal nods. "Since Hyo-unnie called it, I'll be obedient to her words since I'm also living in her home."

The girls then start their walk, Hyo taking all of them home. Taking them to their respective homes. And at each home stop, the blonde gains a kiss from the girl she drops off.

First girl being Seohyun because she has a strict time schedual and need to get in bed right on 10. The younger girl actually womaned up and smooched her unnie on the lips, since they now have the chance to do that.

The next girl to be dropped off after Seohyun was Taeyeon, then Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny, and then Yuri. Yuri's kiss was a bit long cuz it got a bit... heated and she didn't wanna let her goddess go.

Tiffany cuts it off though, since now it's her turn to be dropped off. Things were moving along quickly and smoothly, luckily for Jessica.

"Hyo, you're too nice..."Tiffany suddenly says while they walk in the direction of her house. "Offering to walk everyone home....I really love that about you."The girl smiled brightly as she clung to her lover's arm.

Hyoyeon chuckled a bit. "I-I couldn't just let everyone walk home alone at this time..."She comments and held Tiffany's hand. Their stop was coming up quick.

"I know."Tiffany nodded, giggling. "Did you have to let them kiss you though..?"She asked, starting to pout. The Jung sisters followed them, rolling their eyes at the girl's pout. It was as if she was trying to show some aegyo to the other girl.

"Is something wrong with letting them kiss me Fany?"Hyoyeon looked confused at her girlfriend. "You should try kissing the others. It feels as if I had gotten closer to them from all the kissing. Especially Yuri."Hyo smiled innocently.

"I don't wanna... I...I want us to be closer."Tiffany points out blushing. "H-Hyo... Y'know that YouTube video I showed you..? With those two girls kissing for a long time..?"

"' Two girls kissing for a long time'...?"Jessica laughed. "Did you show her a po**o?" She cracked up at the thought.

"Yah! Shut up you!"Tiffany glared at Jessica before looking at Hyoyeon.

"Uhmm.. That 'super kiss' thing?"Hyoyeon asked as they stopped at Tiffany's doorstep and stand there to chat. "Yea?"

"I wanna do that with you..."Tiffany fiddled with her fingers. "I honeslty.... I-I... I wanna do more with you..."She commented shyly. The nerdy girl started blushing herself and grew nervous.

"I-I-- Me t-too, Fany..."Hyoyeon nodded as she held her girlfriend's hands and brought them to her lips so she could plant a kiss on them. Just as that happens, the door opens. There he stood, Tiffany's dad. A mad look on his face, in reality though, he wasn't mad. He just wanted to scared the blonde. "A-Ah! S-Sir!"Hyoyeon let go of Tiffany's hands and moved back, making sure there was enough space between them to please the man.

"Honey."Tif's dad looked at her then looked at Hyoyeon. "Person dating my daughter.."He says in a low tone. "Good bye now."Fany's dad harshly said. "Come in, honey."His tone changed whenever he looked at his baby girl.

"Ne daddy."Tiffany nodded. "And stop scaring my girlfriend!"She yelled, scolding her own dad. Her dad grumbled before going back to the living room to read a book. Tiffany walks into the house and faces Hyo. "Text me okay? We'll talk about it."She smiled happily.

"Ne."Hyo nods in agreement, smiling back like a fool before Tiffany shut the door. The blonde then turned to the Jung sisters. "Let's go home now."She tells the two.

Jessica cheered inwardly, "Finaalllyy!!"She sighed and took Hyoyeon's hand, intertwining their fingers. Krystal did the same with the blonde's free hand. "I'm so tired, i'm ready to pass out..."Jessica groaned and leaned on Hyo, her head resting on the blonde's shoulder a bit. "Today's been a busy day full of a lot of moving... Luckily tomorrow is a relaxation day at the beach~" She purred.

"I hope it's a relaxation day.."Hyoyeon sighed as they walk in the direction of her house.

"Oh calm down, what's the worse that could happen?"Jessica smiles.

 

_________________________________________

There we go~ Chapter 9 done. Sorry if it seemed rushed and that this took a while, I've been busy with class and Tumblr lolol....... Hopefully I can get chapter 10 typed out and stuff.

Anyways Bye-niii~~~~ And remember, don't be a silent reader lol~ Come critisize me for the ugly-ness~