Chapter 2: Strange girl, Weird greeting

Falling for You

Continuing from the last chapter. We find the hyofany couple in a heated... 'discussion' with each others tongues. Tiffany had pushed Hyoyeon back a bit and had crawled onto her lap, sitting their in a reverse piggy position. Her pale arms wrapping around the other's neck as they deepen their kissing. Hyoyeon was blushing shyly, her shoulders tensing up as her own arms wrap around her loving girlfriend's waist.

It's been minutes since they started, so now they were panting/gasping messes. Hyo was the first to move back, "F-Fany..."She got out, panting as she felt the other girl kiss softly at her ear and then nibble it. Causing a moan to come from the blonde. "We need to stop, t-things might go...t-to far."She pointed out.

"That's okay..."Tiffany her lips seductivly, staring her girlfriend in the eyes. "I don't mind..."

"N-No but-"Hyo panics. "Y-Your siblings-"She pointed out. Tiffany realized what she was talking about and nodded.

"I see what you mean."Tiffany chuckled nervously now, "I guess it's best to stop for now."She looked at the time. And just on time, the door to the house opens. Footsteps being heard. "Nice timing Hyo."She compliments and leans on Hyoyeon, cuddling her happily and awe. Her siblings walking in and take a seat by them.

"Hey Hyo!"Tiffany's older brother greets her. The shy girl greeted silently as she hid her face in embarrassment. Hiding her face on Tiffany.

"So cute.."Tiffany giggles at Hyoyeon's shyness. "Are you gonna go home...? Or would you rather stay over? I don't think my mom would mind."Tiffany suggested, a bit of lust in her tone. Just a bit.

"Exactly, your mom wouldn't mind but I think your dad has another opinion about the idea of me staying over."Hyoyeon points out, looking Tiffany in the face. "I don't wanna die early... I wouldn't be able to see you in a wedding dress if I die early.."She pouts, causing Tiff to smile brightly.

"Fine, there's always next time."Tiffany plays with Hyo's hair. She then got up from her comfortable seat, that being Hyoyeon's lap.

"Alright, Hyoyeon's going home now I assume. Let's send her off." Michael, Tiffany's older sister suggested. Getting up and grabbing hold of Hyo's arm. "Come now~"She purred.

"Yah.... eonni..."Tiffany pouted at how close her sister was being to HER girlfriend. Michael understood, chuckling at the reaction she got and releasing Hyo's arm. The girl being embarrassed now. Tiffany then took her older sister's place and clung to Hyo's arm, leading her to the door.

"Bye, Hyo. Come visit any time~"Leo called out, sitting on the couch lazily as his sisters walk Hyo out.

"If dad let's her."Michael comments, saying that outloud for Leo to hear. "Seriously though, you're welcome to come back any time. Actually..... Even if that old man threatens to kill you."She laughed when Hyo grew nervous and scared from hearing that. "Don't be a wimp Hyo, it's cute when your like that. I won't be able to hold myself back~" The eldest of the house teases.

"Eonni!!"Tiffany yells loudly and quickly gets Hyo out the door, standing by her side and then shutting the door close on her older sister. Wanting to be alone with her lover. "Pabo...."She mumbled angrily and then looks Hyo in the face. "So...... See you early tomorrow?"

"I'll try."Hyoyeon nodded. "Lately I've been sleeping late because I've been binge watching anime..."

"Hyo...."Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon wearily. "Seriously...? That's the reason why you've been waking up late? Animations??"

"Sorry.. Don't blame me, blame Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Sunny..."Hyoyeon stated in defense. She then pecked Tiffany's cheek, "Sleep well."

"I will."Tiff nodded and opens the door, walking in and releasing Hyo's hand. "Bye."

"Bye..."The two loosely release each others hands and seperated. Tiffany closed the door after Hyo was at a certain distance away then went on with her daily routine, scolding her sister.

__==Falling for You==__

Now, following our protaganist. Hyoyeon was walking slowly in the direction of her own home. Being careful since it was getting pretty dark. Before she continued her route home, she stopped by a convinience store to buy some snacks. Wanting to snack on something while watching animations, like usual. Luckily she had no homework that day, so she had a lot of free time before she goes to sleep. After buying the usual snacks and drinks, she leaves the convinienve store and continued the walk home. Taking things slow since everything seemed so peaceful.

That peaceful atmosphere was ruined though when a cat's screech was heard on her left side. That causing her to jump in surprise as she turned in the direction of the sound and observes. A stray cat was then thrown in her direction, luckily she dodged quickly. After watching the cat safely land on it's paws she ce again to the alley way it was thrown from. "U-Uhmmm..."She wearily calls out. "I-Is anyone there...?"

No reply, although.. to her surprise, a girl comes out from her hiding place. The shadows. The girl had no shame at all, just standing there with her arms to her side as her hair censored her .

"W-Wha-?"

"Help..."The girl called out, walking closer to Hyoyeon. Limping a bit, she reached out to the blonde girl.

"Are you okay..?"No signs of nervousness and hesitation was there now, it was replaced with worry. Hyoyeon walks towards the girl too, the space between them shortening.

"Nn..."The girl groaned, tripping over her own feet. To her luck, Hyo was quick to catch her before she could hit the ground. She was knocked out cold though, now being in the arms of the nerdy girl.

"Crap..."Hyoyeon swore, not knowing what to do now. She blushed, noticing the girl's body and it's nudeness. She was pretty too. Shaking her head slowly to try and get rid of any thoughts, Hyoyeon began to think about what to do. While thinking,  she pulled her jacket out of her bag and proceeded to put it on the girl. Not wanting her to get cold.

"Should I take her to the police? Or maybe the hospital..."Hyoyeon wonders, mumbling to herself. "She could be a victim...."She pointed out to herself. "But then again... she looked fine... Gah!!"She was growing frustrated, not knowing what to do anymore. "I'll just bring her home first..."

Hyoyeon didn't wanna stay out there any longer, night time was a dangerous time. She didn't want any trouble today, not after what was happening now. Hyo used all her strength to lift the girl up and quickly walks her way home. When in front of her house she realizes a predicament....

How will she open the door? Her hands are full and her keys are in her pocket.

'Aiiisshhh...' Hyoyeon groaned mentally. She did her best to change the way she was carrying the girl. At first it was bridal, now she was carrying her as if she was a bag of rice. That made things a bit easier for her to grab her keys, unlock the door and open it. But her shoulder began hurting a bit after that, the girl was kind of heavy that way. Hyoyeon walks in and shuts the door quickly, locking it before walking to her room to lay the strange girl on the bed.

"Hnnn..."The girl on the bed mumbles something.

"What?"Hyo was confused to what she was mumbling. Shrugging it off when the girl got comfy on the bed, she had stopped her mumbling. The blonde sighs and procceded to make herself dinner, making for herself and the other girl of course. Not wanting her to starve when she wakes up. She was currently in the kitchen now, cooking up the pizza she bought at te convi.

After a few minutes of heating up the cold pizza, her ears perk up from hearing footsteps. Quickly she turned in the direction of where the sound was coming for to see the girl was awake and had a confused look on her face. "A-Ah!" Hyoyeon put the things down and hesitantly walked up to the confused girl. "Are you okay?..."She asked, a hand out. Ready to catch her if she falls again.

"Who are you...?"The strange girl asked, she was once again . She had stripped off the jacket in Hyo's room and left it there on the bed.

"Oh uhmm..."Hyoyeon started but was cut off.

"Where am I?"another question was asked.

"M-My house..."The blonde states, growing nervous again. "A-Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imnida... I-I'm sorry if I just brought you here without you knowing, I just-"Once again was she cut off. Not by words though, she was suddenly kissed by the mysterious beauty. Her eyes widen as she stood there in shock. Hyoyeon attempts to push the other away but was pulled closer into a tighter embrace, the kiss deepening between them. Finally after a few seconds of mustering up her strength, Hyo pushed the girl softly off of her and touched her lips in shock. "Wae!?"She stared at the other, blushing brightly.

Instead of answering why she suddenly kissed the blonde girl, she goes with an introduction. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida~"She purred, inching closer to Hyoyeon. "And you, Kim Hyoyeon. Will become my play thing~"

"WHAT!?" Was screamed loudly from the household, echoing throught the neighborhood.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I kind of rushed this chapter. I was in school typing this out lol. I'll start the next chapter when I'm at home since I think I'll be going out today. Luckily~ It's a friday~ Weekends are great days to work on fanfictions~

Don't be a silent reader, I'm a review . Feed me c: